Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 237 of 2,280 1 2 235 236 237 238 239 2279 2280
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Good, then qiut following me around smelling my schiett.

It pains me so to know i dont impress you. I will prolly lose sleep over it. smile

Why single me out? I'm not the only one you don't impress by a wide margin........ laugh

I think Jag means well but I agree with you 'Rover 100%.....Wrong approach Jag, maybe slow down and rethink things?

X-VERMINATOR

Last edited by xverminator; 05/12/19.

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
GB1

Whip #13815767 05/12/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
I never singled wats his name out or called him out. Im not trying to impress him. I dont need a discount on getting my boots shined.

He has jumped my ass on more than this occasion. I can only surmise he hopes to someday get lucky.

Back up to the beginning of this crap and see who accosted who, please.

I put stuff on the fire to make it interesting and give us something to converse about.

I post medical eye related conditions in an effort to educate my fellow fire members and to educate them as to the importance of regular dilated eye exams and that dick licker presumes i do it to impress him.

Ha, YGBSM.

The corksucker is mentally deranged. Read his freaking posts. Somehow, without premeditation i have innocently burrowed under his skin buy posting hunting and fishing and medical stories and pics.

Hes obsessed with letting me know though hes fixated on me that i dont impress him. Ha. Unreal.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/12/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13815805 05/12/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
He jumps me and i defend myself and im the one who singled him out. Hahaha. TFF.

Hahaha. Tell bayou baby i wont denigrate him about his Q posts again, as if i ever did. grin

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/12/19.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Jag, just relax.! No harm no foul my friend!! I feel like this is just another symptom of the disease, "digital anonymity"! If we were all together, sitting around a fire and having the same discussions, I feel like there would be much more respect. Maybe rethink the approach my friend?

X-VERMINATOR

Last edited by xverminator; 05/12/19.

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
Whip #13815856 05/12/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Yeah, especialky since it isnt your ass the squirt is jumping. Anyway, i have the squirt im supposedly trying to impress on ignore. He can and will continue to stalk me and try to pissvon what i post even to the point of denying Q simply because he has nothing better to do.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
And BTW, i dont mean well, AFAIC the snively bastid can go to hell. Hes never posted anything on the fire with any socially redeaming social value. wink

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13815889 05/12/19
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
X-verminator, You’re wrong on this one bud. BayouRover does nothing but follow people around and act like a dipshit on every thread he posts on. His shtick gets old quickly. Most people ignore him but every once in awhile someone bites back and it’s always well deserved. Take a look at his history here and tell me how many worthwhile contributions he’s made.....I can save you the time and answer for you.......NONE....ZIP....ZILCH.....NADA. You cannot say the same for Jaguartx, he actually contributes and converses without being a dick..... unlike boyrover who soils everything with his presence. Boyrover is the quintessential “Troll” .....never original and always spiteful.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Whip #13815904 05/12/19
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
BOYROVER?? Bahahahahaha(breath) hahahahaha thats a goodern,,,lol I spit water on that one,,, plus your right,,

I AM AMERICA!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Originally Posted by xverminator
Jag, just relax.! No harm no foul my friend!! I feel like this is just another symptom of the disease, "digital anonymity"! If we were all together, sitting around a fire and having the same discussions, I feel like there would be much more respect. Maybe rethink the approach my friend?

X-VERMINATOR

X....I doubt that your words even ring a bell in a mind that is slanted so hard in one direction, but thanks for the effort.

squirt out...........

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Whip #13815916 05/12/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
God bless the purveyors of truth.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Whip #13815924 05/12/19
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
https://qmap.pub/ New drop today ,,, no sleep in DC for the deep state,,,

I AM AMERICA!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
X-verminator, You’re wrong on this one bud. BayouRover does nothing but follow people around and act like a dipshit on every thread he posts on. His shtick gets old quickly. Most people ignore him but every once in awhile someone bites back and it’s always well deserved. Take a look at his history here and tell me how many worthwhile contributions he’s made.....I can save you the time and answer for you.......NONE....ZIP....ZILCH.....NADA. You cannot say the same for Jaguartx, he actually contributes and converses without being a dick..... unlike boyrover who soils everything with his presence. Boyrover is the quintessential “Troll” .....never original and always spiteful.

You're still mad at me for calling you out maybe a year ago for pissing on cops as being the only problem whenever you saw an opportunity. Live with it.

You've back off a lot on that approach and we haven't really conversed about much of anything since then, have we?

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well shoot, here I find myself on the wrong side of anonymous dissidence. It was not my intention. Guess I'll just bow out and let you guys figure things out......

X-VERMINATOR

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by hosfly

Thanks for that, hos. Now if we can get back to business after having been so rudely interrupted.

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

You're still mad at me for calling you out maybe a year ago for pissing on cops as being the only problem whenever you saw an opportunity. Live with it.

You've back off a lot on that approach and we haven't really conversed about much of anything since then, have we?

“Mad at you”?......lolol 😂....not even close. Just like Jag and lots of others I get annoyed by your incessant ankle biting, bitch-like tactics and your rude interruptions that are always spiteful and juvenile. You’ve never participated (that I’ve seen here) in a conversation where you provided a scintilla of information or you were decent in your responses. You just jump into page 3 of a thread and start acting like a jerk, attacking whichever posters you perceive to be “weak”.....just like an online vulture troll. 😂

As far as “conversing” with you?.......maybe in your dreams. 😉. I’ve never had a conversation with you because your personality doesn’t allow it, you’re always a prick in your responses and you offer nothing except condescending bullshit. If you were to choose to grow thefuckup then perhaps you’ll be able to have a conversation, I hope you choose to grow thefuckup.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by hosfly

Gotta LOVE this one:

[Linked Image]

Whip #13816017 05/12/19
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Boys will be boys and do boy [bleep], right? All the wasted energy that goes into a pissin' match, what a shame. You'd think that grown men could relate on a higher level than immature high school name calling.

Aces lays it out. It's easy to spot the trolls. They have: 1) attitude of superiority 2) offer nothing of substance to a thread. Ignore the asswipes.

I'll be interested to see how many of the doubters come back on the thread as it becomes painfully obvious that their head has been up their ass during this whole Q deal. The next few months will be telling...

Whip #13816115 05/13/19
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
KAG!! 2020!!!

Whip #13816116 05/13/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Post 3332,
BOOM WEEK AHEAD

Is this a prediction that something BIG is going to happen next week, or that something big is going to happen sometime in the future?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

“Mad at you”?......lolol 😂....not even close. Just like Jag and lots of others I get annoyed by your incessant ankle biting, bitch-like tactics and your rude interruptions that are always spiteful and juvenile. You’ve never participated (that I’ve seen here) in a conversation where you provided a scintilla of information or you were decent in your responses. You just jump into page 3 of a thread and start acting like a jerk, attacking whichever posters you perceive to be “weak”.....just like an online vulture troll. 😂

As far as “conversing” with you?.......maybe in your dreams. 😉. I’ve never had a conversation with you because your personality doesn’t allow it, you’re always a prick in your responses and you offer nothing except condescending bullshit. If you were to choose to grow thefuckup then perhaps you’ll be able to have a conversation, I hope you choose to grow thefuckup.

By "conversations" I'm talking about stuff just like you posted here. For a few of you, as long as no one challenges what you spew, you're good. If any of it gets challenged in any way, you resort to name calling as your best retort. Jag even had to bring a silly avitar into the conversation to be relevant and right in his mind.

Selective memory is a great thing, huh?

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Page 237 of 2,280 1 2 235 236 237 238 239 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

391 members (10ring1, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 163bc, 1OntarioJim, 1badf350, 33 invisible), 2,155 guests, and 1,034 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,761
Posts18,515,134
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.