Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 238 of 2,280 1 2 236 237 238 239 240 2279 2280
Whip #13816130 05/13/19
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I will guess something BIG is going to happen next week and in the future too.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 05/13/19.
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Here we go again, more empty promises.

But we have to trust the plan and stop wondering why Q is always wrong.

Whip #13816170 05/13/19
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
And what is condidered big also,, there is the problem for alot of peeps,, what I see is big an moving news someone else is lik eh,,so,, But being a big fan of the sweet science,,i know alot of good fights are ended with a well set up jab,to set up a combonation, which then causes opp to defend there and right hook inbound,, The more I see this political theater unfolding the more it resembles a boxing match,instead of the honorable game of chess,,, to answer steves question as honestly as I can,, I see this Q drop as double jab to the body,,hard hits,not spectacular to watch(unless your a fan) but the accumlative chops to the trunk are devastating and will bring the tree down,,, gotta love working the body,, drains opp energy,exposes weakness, sets up the next combo,, If you expect an early knock out in this bout, your gonna be dissappointed,, this is Frasier/Ali we are watching,,a grueling fight to the last bell If you go head hunting for that early KO recall,Foreman/Ali,,, Am I off the path here?

I AM AMERICA!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48

I have a feeling you are going to be found correct with this.

Everyone was sitting on the edge of their seats waiting for the “something big” after the [18] [19] [20] [21] drops and again nothing.

I suspect this to is another Nothing burger.
To be far to Q, it didn’t say “next week” it said ahead, which could mean anytime in the next year or ten.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by steve4102

I have a feeling you are going to be found correct with this.

Everyone was sitting on the edge of their seats waiting for the “something big” after the [18] [19] [20] [21] drops and again nothing.

I suspect this to is another Nothing burger.
To be far to Q, it didn’t say “next week” it said ahead, which could mean anytime in the next year or ten.

Ya'll are soon gonna' be in big trouble when Jagman sees this.............

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
IC B2

Whip #13816616 05/13/19
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
You fella's sound like a broken record. Instead of doing what XV said to go check out you keep monkey mimicking the same sentences over and over. I suppose you do it thinking that if it is done enough times it becomes the truth. Do you guys have 4am talking points handed to you every morning?
On this thread along with several others it becomes the same topic. Trump appoints someone to a position and according to many on the Fire........A. He can't pick people worth a [bleep]...........[never mind he's a successful business man] B. He fires to many people, he needs to learn to either get along, learn how to run a country, or, back to A. his hiring skills really suck. and then there is C. His so called "Plan" sucks, he has no idea what he's doing, he has no "Plan".

Putting you fella's on ignore maybe one course to take, but I'm not of that mindset. I prefer the old adage of keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Not that I consider you anti Q people enemies, it's the idea of that saying that I follow.
So for you shadow sign folks all I can say is "carry on".

"You shall know them by their fruits"

Whip #13816655 05/13/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Trump is just a lucky sucker. smile

Nothing is happening.

Nothing is gonna happen.

We're all gonna die. Anyway. smirk

Trump is a liar.

Trump was kidding.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
K22 #13816670 05/13/19
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by K22
You fella's sound like a broken record. Instead of doing what XV said to go check out you keep monkey mimicking the same sentences over and over. I suppose you do it thinking that if it is done enough times it becomes the truth. Do you guys have 4am talking points handed to you every morning?
On this thread along with several others it becomes the same topic. Trump appoints someone to a position and according to many on the Fire........A. He can't pick people worth a [bleep]...........[never mind he's a successful business man] B. He fires to many people, he needs to learn to either get along, learn how to run a country, or, back to A. his hiring skills really suck. and then there is C. His so called "Plan" sucks, he has no idea what he's doing, he has no "Plan".

Putting you fella's on ignore maybe one course to take, but I'm not of that mindset. I prefer the old adage of keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Not that I consider you anti Q people enemies, it's the idea of that saying that I follow.

So which is it from your statement. Are we an "enemy" or not because we don't buy the Q-schtick stuff lock stock and barrel that you are serving daily..........?

I truly believe that good will come from over the horizon. I'm just not into the Disney version of everything being peddled here. It's interesting that you mention a broken record..........

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Whip #13816677 05/13/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Rest assured, The Wa Post has the straight scoop., as does MSNBC.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13816697 05/13/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Or do they? Maybe Trump is spastic. cool

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Originally Posted by K22

So which is it from your statement. Are we an "enemy" or not because we don't buy the Q-schtick stuff lock stock and barrel that you are serving daily..........?

I truly believe that good will come from over the horizon. I'm just not into the Disney version of everything being peddled here. It's interesting that you mention a broken record..........

Do you read?

K22 #13816931 05/13/19
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

Do you read?

No. I can't read.... That coupled with an extremely low IQ have been major problems for me all of my life. Just trying to clarify your somewhat double edged statement.

What would Q say about that? Is there hope for me?

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

Do you read?

No. I can't read.... That coupled with an extremely low IQ have been major problems for me all of my life. Just trying to clarify your somewhat double edged statement.

No ,, I think its pretty funny and yet sad ,that you three trolls are doing nothing,but squalling and bawling about your opinion not being repected,, How humilliating that must feel for you guys,, Id laugh but my mom would come back from the grave an snatch a knot on my head for teasing the water heads,, so Ill just leave it at this,, I pity your sad ass life, I was hoping yall were just not seeing the big picture that after research has become obvious to many,but not you,,, If thats not the case than i pity you, because if your kicks are pissing on opinions of others without any backing,,well its a sad life you live,,I do pity your sad ass existance,,

I AM AMERICA!
K22 #13817146 05/13/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
You fella's sound like a broken record. Instead of doing what XV said to go check out you keep monkey mimicking the same sentences over and over. I suppose you do it thinking that if it is done enough times it becomes the truth"

Now that's funny shcit right there.

Same sentence over and over? Ya mean like:

Trust the Plan
Nothing is as it seems
TRUST WRAY
TRUST KANSAS
TRUST SESSIONS
TRUST HUBER
Misdirection.
Enjoy the show.
BOOM

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

No. No one has to believe in Q.

Some of us dummies just choose to.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13817227 05/13/19
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Forgot Trust Utah.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Forgot Trust Utah.

??

Forgot TRUST HOROWITZ

Last edited by steve4102; 05/13/19.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx

I do recall a post of yours a few weeks ago when you said that you can no longer TRUST WRAY or something similar.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by hosfly
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22
On this thread along with several others it becomes the same topic. Trump appoints someone to a position and according to many on the Fire........A. He can't pick people worth a [bleep]...........[never mind he's a successful business man
B. He fires to many people, he needs to learn to either get along, learn how to run a country, or, back to A. his hiring skills really suck. and then there is C. His so called "Plan" sucks, he has no idea what he's doing, he has no "Plan".

Do you read?

No ,, I think its pretty funny and yet sad ,that you three trolls are doing nothing,but squalling and bawling about your opinion not being repected,, How humilliating that must feel for you guys,, Id laugh but my mom would come back from the grave an snatch a knot on my head for teasing the water heads,, so Ill just leave it at this,, I pity your sad ass life, I was hoping yall were just not seeing the big picture that after research has become obvious to many,but not you,,, If thats not the case than i pity you, because if your kicks are pissing on opinions of others without any backing,,well its a sad life you live,,I do pity your sad ass existance,,

How do you know that I don't have backing for my opinions? You Q-bers do a lot of assuming about people you know nothing about. All you 'know" is that I don't buy your fantasy land version of reality, and none of you like that.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by jaguartx

I do recall a post of yours a few weeks ago when you said that you can no longer TRUST WRAY or something similar.

I trust no mortal, as opposed to NiteHawk. wink

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 238 of 2,280 1 2 236 237 238 239 240 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (10gaugemag, 1minute, 160user, 1234, 219 Wasp, 222Sako, 63 invisible), 2,541 guests, and 1,226 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,790
Posts18,515,999
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.