Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H

You'll have more gun safes with nicer stuff if you just beat off and buy guns.

Shame nobody gave me that advice when younger.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by JSTUART

You lot are missing the point, I think it is wonderful lefties are not going to breed.

Good point I guess I wouldn't want to be David Bugliari right now.

Good luck and shoot straight y'all.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Anaconda
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
Well we are still ok as President Bill Clinton establish blow jobs aren't sex.

The problem with letting Alyssa Milano blow you is you have to take the gag out of her mouth.
That's a deal breaker for me.
Sorry Alyssa.

Ya ain't gotta take the gag out. Lock her down on 4 wheel drive and go up the ole dirt road ! Slinging mud and drinking bud !
Kenneth

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by hookeye

You'll have more gun safes with nicer stuff if you just beat off and buy guns.

Shame nobody gave me that advice when younger.

I was given some advice somewhat like that , but when you are young. Who listens to advice ?
Kenneth

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Its too bad this movement wasn't in vogue years ago when her mother was pregnant.

Last edited by bigwhoop; 05/12/19.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I'm going to honor her wishes. I vow not to have sex with Alyssa Milano until things change.

Last edited by reivertom; 05/12/19.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by sawbuck
Alyssa Milano "Uterus is a bargaining chip."

Uh, I think she is thinking too deep , here....the chip is not quite that deep.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
A feminist pussy can dry up until it looks like an old pecan roll that you found in the couch cushions for all I care.

Feminist puzzy ain't no good on it's best day, anyway,....like pokin' a jar of room temperature mayonaisse.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
The Left is a culture of trained liars.
A strategy of the communists is to accuse your foe of exactly what you are doing, and call your pending policy the exact opposite of what it is.

"Reproductive Rights" is just one of thousands of examples.

No law exists that prohibits or curtails a woman right to have a baby. None at all.

This law is in place to criminalize the murder of babies.

When a woman or a "doctor" murders her child she is NOT reproducing. She's doing the opposite.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Oakster
I can promise you that she is not going to stop having sex. She might run off at the mouth in public, but at home she isn't changing her ways.

None of 'em are...

Guarantee you a week in, the guy comes out of the shower, throws the towel at her, and does the Weenie Dance in front of her, the strike would be over! grin

I’ll let you know how it works out, do I snap the towel or toss it all playful-like?

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Fun fact: The Lakota band name “Ogallala” comes from a phrase meaning “they scatter sand on themselves.”

The joke was their men were too lazy to hunt so the women put sand in places that made lovemaking difficult, cutting off their men until the men got their act together.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Lysistrata maybe?

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Lysistrata maybe?

There's a thread going on over on Farcebook on the Lysistrata movement. Man are there a bunch of man hating bitched mouthing off over there. Been having a bit of fun trolling the crap out of them. What was surprising is how many pussy whipped guys are in tune the the feminazis. Been trolling hell out of liberal over there for some time now.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Alyssa Milano is a hasbeen who still believes Hollyweird relates to the public and she will be a great star once again, sometime. All lies she tells herself, like all lieberals.

The demoncrap party is self-destructing and she is one of the reasons but she is too foolish and arrogant to see it.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Bwahahahaha!! laugh laugh

Bitch, you just THINK I'm cut off...

Alyssa Milano Calls for Sex Strike Until Anti-Abortion Law is Repealed

Alyssa Milano has declared all-out war on Georgia ... urging women to stop having sex until Georgia repeals its law severely limiting abortion.

In case you haven't heard, Georgia is the latest state -- there are 5 others -- that prohibits abortion after doctors can detect a heartbeat in the fetus. Heartbeats are usually detected after 6 weeks, and many women don't even know they're pregnant until later.

Alyssa says, "Our reproductive rights are being erased. Until women have legal control over our own bodies we just cannot risk pregnancy ... JOIN ME by not having sex until we get bodily autonomy back. I'm calling for a #SexStrike. Pass it on."

Milano's call to arms is reminiscent of ancient Greece and Spike Lee. In famous Greek literature, a character convinces women to refuse sex with their husbands until they end a war. As for Spike, he suggested the same remedy for gang violence in the film, "Chi-Raq."

There's also been a movie to boycott the film industry in Georgia until the law is repealed, but this clearly affects more people.

The other states that have similar laws are Ohio, Mississippi, Kentucky, Iowa and North Dakota. The Georgia law takes effect in January.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/11/alyssa-milano-calls-for-sex-strike-georgia-anti-abortion-law/

And just like that, she prevented thousands of abortion by the very skanks who get abortions. She thought that out well.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm all for her sex strike. The only ones who will participate are the leftists and feminazis. The only men who will have sex with them on a good day are leftists themselves. No sex for leftists.....more winning!

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
When I was younger I don’t remember politics being injected into every facet of our existence. If I saw a hot chick at a bar that I wanted to nail the last thing I worried about was her politics. If the girl was hot and had a good body I didn’t discriminate, I’d do my manly duty and be on my way the next morning with nary a thought about her political persuasion.

When I met my wife I could tell that she was “from my tribe”. We talked about shooting and hunting on our first date and shortly thereafter I gave her my single shot 20ga for home protection.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Beansnbacon33
What an idiot.

Just reinforces the old saying; "If they didn't have a pussy, there'd be a bounty on 'em"...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by JSTUART

You lot are missing the point, I think it is wonderful lefties are not going to breed.

Oh yeah, SURE they're not, just like they all moved to Canada...

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
So now, Bette Midler has joined the sex holdout move

Guess what girls, no one cares!!

You are both old hags that no one wants!!

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

80 members (arky65, Aviator, afisher, 35, AnthonyB, 01Foreman400, 9 invisible), 1,416 guests, and 746 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,593
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.