Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Forgot Trust Utah.

??

Forgot TRUST HOROWITZ

Trust Huber.

And yes, I still trust them. I have seen nothing that changes that at all. You quoting some AP article or some talking head isn't news nor truth.

GB1

K22 #13817376 05/13/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Forgot Trust Utah.

??

Forgot TRUST HOROWITZ

Trust Huber.

And yes, I still trust them. I have seen nothing that changes that at all. You quoting some AP article or some talking head isn't news nor truth.

Indeed, neither is quoting a cyber phantom known as Q.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22
You fella's sound like a broken record. Instead of doing what XV said to go check out you keep monkey mimicking the same sentences over and over. I suppose you do it thinking that if it is done enough times it becomes the truth. Do you guys have 4am talking points handed to you every morning?
On this thread along with several others it becomes the same topic. Trump appoints someone to a position and according to many on the Fire........A. He can't pick people worth a [bleep]...........[never mind he's a successful business man] B. He fires to many people, he needs to learn to either get along, learn how to run a country, or, back to A. his hiring skills really suck. and then there is C. His so called "Plan" sucks, he has no idea what he's doing, he has no "Plan".

Putting you fella's on ignore maybe one course to take, but I'm not of that mindset. I prefer the old adage of keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Not that I consider you anti Q people enemies, it's the idea of that saying that I follow.
So for you shadow sign folks all I can say is "carry on".

"You shall know them by their fruits"

So which is it from your statement. Are we an "enemy" or not because we don't buy the Q-schtick stuff lock stock and barrel that you are serving daily..........?

I truly believe that good will come from over the horizon. I'm just not into the Disney version of everything being peddled here. It's interesting that you mention a broken record..........

Do you read?

No. I can't read.... That coupled with an extremely low IQ have been major problems for me all of my life. Just trying to clarify your somewhat double edged statement.

What would Q say about that? Is there hope for me?

No you are not trying to clarify, you again are attacking what I wrote. I structured my sentence the way I did so there would be no confusion as to what I was saying. In other words, I was avoiding the very thing you did.

Whip #13817479 05/13/19
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Wasting valuable time responding to them K. I think we should recognize that both camps are comfortable in their present assessment of events. The difference is the Q camp has taken the time to ascertain for themselves, through research, that Q is part of Q+'s team and the evidence is overwhelming to support that (at what point does it become mathematically impossible?) For whatever reason the anti-Q camp has chosen to be skeptical and that's okay. They're not critical thinkers though. That should be motivation enough to not waste any more time trying to 'splain things.

They know it all anyways. Or so they think.

Whip #13817497 05/13/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Yeah, they go by their feelers.
I figure Trump is sharp enough to be wanting to let some patriots know whats going down just in case, as he said when telling us to be prepaired, "in case things get a little jiggy."

Well, we shall see, and yes, that bayou buggie character is a real genius.

I think K22 is probably too young to realize some jokers have no chance to deal with or communicate with anyone with brains except on the innernet. cool

That hoss guy i think knows how the cow ate the cabbage re kids like Bayou. He seems pretty sharp, like moi. smile

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/13/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Whip #13817537 05/13/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
For those who wish to be informed and contemplate the possibility

I Dindo Nuffin
K22 #13817550 05/13/19
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22
You fella's sound like a broken record. Instead of doing what XV said to go check out you keep monkey mimicking the same sentences over and over. I suppose you do it thinking that if it is done enough times it becomes the truth. Do you guys have 4am talking points handed to you every morning?
On this thread along with several others it becomes the same topic. Trump appoints someone to a position and according to many on the Fire........A. He can't pick people worth a [bleep]...........[never mind he's a successful business man] B. He fires to many people, he needs to learn to either get along, learn how to run a country, or, back to A. his hiring skills really suck. and then there is C. His so called "Plan" sucks, he has no idea what he's doing, he has no "Plan".

Putting you fella's on ignore maybe one course to take, but I'm not of that mindset. I prefer the old adage of keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Not that I consider you anti Q people enemies, it's the idea of that saying that I follow.
So for you shadow sign folks all I can say is "carry on".

"You shall know them by their fruits"

So which is it from your statement. Are we an "enemy" or not because we don't buy the Q-schtick stuff lock stock and barrel that you are serving daily..........?

I truly believe that good will come from over the horizon. I'm just not into the Disney version of everything being peddled here. It's interesting that you mention a broken record..........

Do you read?

No. I can't read.... That coupled with an extremely low IQ have been major problems for me all of my life. Just trying to clarify your somewhat double edged statement.

What would Q say about that? Is there hope for me?

No you are not trying to clarify, you again are attacking what I wrote. I structured my sentence the way I did so there would be no confusion as to what I was saying. In other words, I was avoiding the very thing you did.

I told you that I can't read too well and that I have a very low IQ. Were you expecting more from me....? laugh

Dang............!!!!! Just when I was hoping someone wouldn't tell me that I was attacking them............ Twice in two days. Major Bummer.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Whip #13817564 05/13/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Someone let me know if it said anything, please. It would be a first i think.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Craig with JustInformed Talk has a "Q" Go Fund Me page if you wish to put your money where your mouth is.

He, Michael Salla, and the Praying Medic, among others, are smiling all the way to the bank.

Whip #13817681 05/13/19
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Whip
Wasting valuable time responding to them K. I think we should recognize that both camps are comfortable in their present assessment of events. The difference is the Q camp has taken the time to ascertain for themselves, through research, that Q is part of Q+'s team and the evidence is overwhelming to support that (at what point does it become mathematically impossible?) For whatever reason the anti-Q camp has chosen to be skeptical and that's okay. They're not critical thinkers though. That should be motivation enough to not waste any more time trying to 'splain things.

They know it all anyways. Or so they think.

Point well taken Whip. I'm done. And as Jag said, I'm to young to be such deep discussions.

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48

Craig with JustInformed Talk has a "Q" Go Fund Me page if you wish to put your money where your mouth is.

He, Michael Salla, and the Praying Medic, among others, are smiling all the way to the bank.

Not on my money.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13818289 05/13/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
And it is written : Dont cast your pearls before....

Oh well, lets see who pounces.

Its interesting to click on the Q links and then be able to connect the dots, as if anyone was interested in connecting the dots.

https://voat.co/v/theawakening/3214330

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13818710 05/13/19
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Q needs to tell President Trump that taking guns and then going to court is BS.

Whip #13818843 05/14/19
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

I AM AMERICA!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
And it is written : Dont cast your pearls before....

Oh well, lets see who pounces.

Its interesting to click on the Q links and then be able to connect the dots, as if anyone was interested in connecting the dots.

https://voat.co/v/theawakening/3214330

Future proves past. We now have the evidence that Muller and Rosenstein with their accomplice Comey (whom we already know what he’s all about link) are not only bad actors, but certainly among the worst.

Mueller, Rosenstein and Comey were a team operating in concert to destroy Trump and his presidency:

Did the firing of [JC] provide the 'necessary vehicle' to appoint Mueller?
Who appointed Mueller?

As you can see, they plotted to get POTUS to fire Comey who was willing to sacrifice his FBI Director position to get Mueller in. Was this a heavy price for Comey? No: he knew Trump did not trust him anyway. They figured it was more efficient for their team to position a powerful and independent Mueller than to keep a watched Director of the FBI on the chess board.

Mueller discovered very early there was no collusion and instead of honestly putting an end to this Russia nonsense, he deliberately let the clock run hoping the Maestro would make the mistakes that would give him enough meat for the building of an obstruction case.

Unfortunately for Mueller, Rosenstein and Comey, the Maestro did not fall into their trap: he did not DECLAS and he did not fire Rosenstein.

This Infernal Trio even tried to use Rosenstein’s physical access to POTUS to wiretap him in an attempt to invoke the 25th Amendment:

Now the popular narrative about this interview is that Rosenstein and Mueller fooled Trump by not telling him a thing before Mueller’s sudden surprise appointment as special counsel the following day. We’re to imagine the president of the United States sitting there prattling on at length during this interview of Mueller, while not having any idea what’s about to happen, with Mueller trying to keep from smirking at him.

That’s the cover story we’re told.
And you know why cover stories are used? Because most people will just instantly accept them.

Now, understand this: I can’t fault people who buy the cover stories and disinformation surrounding these events, because it’s Trump himself and his own team who are putting out a lot of it to keep their enemies distracted and out of their way.

The entire world is about to see this is true because Trump has already won. For the past two years, Rosenstein, far from being the snake in the garden, has actually been helping Trump prepare the battlefield for what’s going to unfold over the next few months. Two years of careful, stealth planning will begin to pay off.

-----------------

LOL, Jag posts an article claiming [RR] is a White Hat working with Trump and the next day Hos posts an article claiming that [RR] is a Black Hat.

Which is it guys?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #13818957 05/14/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Which is it steve, we have a new sheriff or not? Trump is dumb as a stump or not? Trump is a liar or not?

Trump is impotent or not? Trump makes Q signs at the podiums or not?

Quit being a crybaby dumbass. You need an eye exam. I can see. Why cant you see what we see. You must be a dumbass!

whistle

Keep on dumbass. I think in a few more years your narcissism will win and i wll capitulate and agree with you and then you will be happy ever after and able to sleep well.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/14/19.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Which is it steve, we have a new sheriff or not? Trump is dumb as a stump or not? Trump is a liar or not?

Trump is impotent or not? Trump makes Q signs at the podiums or not?

As I pointed out,

You posted a link saying [RR] was a BH out to destroy Trump.

Hos posts a link saying [RR] is a WH.

Both can't be right. Which is it?

BH or WH?

Whip #13818984 05/14/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Q has indicated there were times it would take time for things to play out to see if rr was flipped or not. wink

Now pardon me while i put you whiney ass back on ignore.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/14/19.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13819007 05/14/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Usually when presented with a question you cannot answer, you resort to personal attacks, or you hide behind the ignore feature.

This time being unable , or unwilling to answer a simple question pertaining to one of Your Own posts, you have outdone yourself and done both, a personal attack and a little run and hide.

How predictable and how child like.

Whip #13819018 05/14/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I believe in Jesus Christ, and i cant prove to dumbasses that He exists either. So, why try?

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 239 of 2,280 1 2 237 238 239 240 241 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

587 members (10Glocks, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 160user, 17CalFan, 59 invisible), 2,482 guests, and 1,224 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,771
Posts18,515,595
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.