Hop To
Page 240 of 2,280 1 2 238 239 240 241 242 2279 2280
Whip #13819023 05/14/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I believe in Jesus Christ, and i cant prove to dumbasses that He exists either. So, why try?

Because there is physical proof in regards to the question presented, there is also speculation and opinions.

Forget the proof, what is your opinion as to who is correct? Are you correct or is Hos correct, opinions and speculation is all that Q is about so feel free to post your's.

Who is correct, you both cannot be, duke it out together if need be.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #13819053 05/14/19
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
The answer Ive come to believe is that they wer once white hats,when helping infilatrate the mob and bring them to justice,, then with their success,were recruted by the deep state,, were then exposed ,internaly,,and flipped to Trumps and the Miltary Intel side ,, I think they are on the right side of things now,(except comey) But calling them white hats is hard for me ,but I wouldnt call them black hats now either,, Thats my OP but I dont have all the info,,, Comey is the enigma,,, Passes on Hilliary then reopens the case,,, burning both ends of a candle? I cant say,,but im not a fan,,

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #13819075 05/14/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
The deep state NWO folks are experts at gaining cohorts. They ply wheels with a shady money making deal ($100,000 for a $1000 futures contract whistle) or time in the sack with some young hot chick and recorded on hidden camera(Slick at Orgy Island whistle) etc anf they are owned.

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by steve4102
Usually when presented with a question you cannot answer, you resort to personal attacks, or you hide behind the ignore feature.

This time being unable , or unwilling to answer a simple question pertaining to one of Your Own posts, you have outdone yourself and done both, a personal attack and a little run and hide.

How predictable and how child like.

Surely you jest.......... That is not how the Odessa "I doctor" works........ laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
IC B2

Whip #13819082 05/14/19
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Steve I really need to get up and take a piss,, Now I cant provide proof that i need to go, but my bladder is telling me too much coffee,,my mind is saying meh,,,, don worry 'bout it theres time,, which is right???? I need your opinion , both cant be right ,,

I AM AMERICA!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by hosfly
Steve I really need to get up and take a piss,, Now I cant provide proof that i need to go, but my bladder is telling me too much coffee,,my mind is saying meh,,,, don worry 'bout it theres time,, which is right???? I need your opinion , both cant be right ,,

Do you stand or sit? Just a simple answer, please. And definitely no pictures............ crazy

More importantly............ What does Q do? Stand or sit?

More misdirection?

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by BayouRover

Do you stand or sit? Just a simple answer, please. And definitely no pictures............ crazy

More misdirection?
Why are you so interested? It dont take a weatherman to see which way the blows huh... Jag is right about your apperant infatuation with dominate males .. you follow people into restrooms to see? LOL BOYROVER LOL says all huh

Last edited by hosfly; 05/14/19.

I AM AMERICA!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by BayouRover

More misdirection?
Why are you so interested? It dont take a weatherman to see which way the blows huh... Jag is right about your apperant infatuation with dominate males .. you follow people into restrooms to see? LOL BOYROVER LOL says all huh

You and Jag are dominant males? That's a discussion topic in itself. No interest at all in seeing proof. That's why I said no pictures.

By your approach to quickly label others if you think you can benefit by doing it, I'm guessing that you're a closet sitter who's trying to hide major insecurities.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Whip #13819208 05/14/19
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
WHIP,, I apologize for stomping on your thread ,, I let some get under my skin and get in the way of the info that needs out there ,, from here on I will try and do better ,, Ps,,,boyrover,, its kinda weird you are considering my restroom tequ, I dont swing your way,, try paddler

I AM AMERICA!
IC B3

Whip #13819251 05/14/19
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Hos, no apology necessary. I'm guilty of same but I'm now to the point that my time is more valuable than to respond to some of what's been posted here on this thread. Can't figure the motivation to continually [bleep] on a thread. Misery loves company as they say. They're a glass is half empty crew.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
WHIP,, I apologize for stomping on your thread ,, I let some get under my skin and get in the way of the info that needs out there ,, from here on I will try and do better ,, Ps,,,boyrover,, its kinda weird you are considering my restroom tequ, I dont swing your way,, try paddler

I wasn't considering anything. I was just commenting on what you and Jagman project.

BTW - The Jagman was the one who bought up stalking or whatever he called it a few days ago. All I had said previously was that I obviously knew a lot more about him than he did about me after his little diatribe. That seemed to cause him to shift into major melt-down mode. I thought it was a bit creepy at the time, but whatever makes him whole.

Have a nice day. Sit if you must and smoke 'em if ya' got 'em.............. laugh

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Whip #13819385 05/14/19
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
LOL, Jag posts an article claiming [RR] is a White Hat working with Trump and the next day Hos posts an article claiming that [RR] is a Black Hat.

Which is it guys?

As I pointed out,

You posted a link saying [RR] was a BH out to destroy Trump.

Hos posts a link saying [RR] is a WH.

Both can't be right. Which is it?

BH or WH?

So Steve, which one is it? By your posts you are saying Jag and Hos have said the same thing and now you are asking which is it. Reading your posts confirms that they both have said the RR is a WH and a BH.

Whip #13819882 05/14/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Its interesting to click on the Q links that connect to later actions .

Enjoy

Submitted 2 days ago by SerialBrain2

In recent months, we have debated at length whether Mueller and Rosenstein were white hats or not.

I have written several articles on this issue and have highlighted the fact that Q himself has at one time considered it to be an open question:

Q1286 Confused? SC targeting who? SC on team? SC off team? Questions reveal answers. Time will tell. Q

This question raised in April 2018 illustrates the idea I put forward in this article that the Maestro had made the bet that once Mueller realized there was no collusion or obstruction, he would pursue the crimes encountered along the way and perpetrated by the other side.

He didn’t.

Future proves past. We now have the evidence that Muller and Rosenstein with their accomplice Comey (whom we already know what he’s all about link) are not only bad actors, but certainly among the worst.

Mueller, Rosenstein and Comey were a team operating in concert to destroy Trump and his presidency:

Q2110 Why did [RR] recommend the firing of [JC] to POTUS?
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3711188-Rosenstein-letter-on-Comey-firing.html
Did the firing of [JC] provide the 'necessary vehicle' to appoint Mueller?
Who appointed Mueller?

As you can see, they plotted to get POTUS to fire Comey who was willing to sacrifice his FBI Director position to get Mueller in. Was this a heavy price for Comey? No: he knew Trump did not trust him anyway. They figured it was more efficient for their team to position a powerful and independent Mueller than to keep a watched Director of the FBI on the chess board.

Mueller discovered very early there was no collusion and instead of honestly putting an end to this Russia nonsense, he deliberately let the clock run hoping the Maestro would make the mistakes that would give him enough meat for the building of an obstruction case.

Unfortunately for Mueller, Rosenstein and Comey, the Maestro did not fall into their trap: he did not DECLAS and he did not fire Rosenstein.

This Infernal Trio even tried to use Rosenstein’s physical access to POTUS to wiretap him in an attempt to invoke the 25th Amendment:

Q3062 [RR] OFFERED TO WEAR A WIRE TO ENTRAP THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES IN ATTEMPT TO INVOKE THE 25TH AMENDMENT? Q

They also used known spy techniques by activating assets in the White House to record whatever they could record. Have you ever wondered the real reason why Omarosa was fired? I already told you in this article that she was a Skull and Bones asset. But there is more. Let’s listen to what Piers Morgan has to say about her: linkYouTube. Now let’s listen to the conversation with Gen. Kelly that she covertly recorded the day she was fired: linkYouTube. You got that? Kelly says there were money issues but above them, there were very serious integrity issues. In this article, Omarosa claims she was shunned from the White House because she was a black woman. Now question: why didn’t she sue and become a millionaire? Answer: because she was a spy in the White House working for Rosenstein with whom she was having an affair. You did not know? It’s right here, in Q2257: Img1PNG

Now you know what “serious integrity issues” Kelly was talking about.

When the Mueller-Rosenstein-Comey Infernal Trio realized Trump limiting himself to tweeting his indignation was not going to be enough for them to build their Obstruction case, they tried to do a remake of the Comey play: force him to fire Rosenstein. How? By publishing a New York Times article revealing the Rosenstein wiretap attempt link.

Again, unfortunately for them, Trump did not take the bait:

Q2273 POTUS will not be BAITED TO FIRE when the release itself will FORCE RESIGNATION/TERMINATION [RR].

Instead, Trump waited patiently until Barr got in to squeeze Rosenstein like an origin and extract all the juice he needed from him before throwing him away after an epic coded countdown. Read very carefully: Img2PNG As you can see, Barr kept Rosenstein around to force him to validate the Mueller report, knowing very well that he signed the fraudulent FISA warrant. In other words, Rosenstein signed two documents that should have not existed because of the absence of probable cause and that ultimately contradict one another. Pretty cool right?

Peruvian coffee for those who caught that the Rosenstein termination date 5/11=4+1/11 was referring to the [L]ynch recordings because it comes L=12 days after the resignation letter and more generally relates to all the evidence collected against RR!

Q1131 “Drop after testimony.” R U learning yet? Q

It seems the NY Times has learned. See if you can spot the ropes around Rosenstein in the picture illustrating this article. Don’t you think it’s a good time to re-watch my October 2018 videoYouTube ? Here is the corresponding article.

Once again, have you ever hunted with lions? Wouldn't you take precautions to prevent them from attacking you or disappearing into the wild?

Q2496 Item used when walking a dog? Q

Trump and Sessions gave to the Mueller-Rosenstein-Comey Infernal Trio the illusion that they had the tools to harm Trump and his presidency. In fact, they were positioned on the chessboard to see if they would make the best of the opportunity they were offered to do what’s right.

Q1318 Why did Sessions pick RR? Everyone has an opinion. Few have the facts. Few know the plan.

Sessions picked RR because he had the FISA seed of his self-termination in the event he would try to dishonestly use his power against Trump. He also had the right bio connection with Mueller and Comey to mechanically cause their destruction after his self-termination (Mueller report validation and the subsequent DECLAS counterattack).

Q1318 Define single shooter.

As for Hillary the day after the presidential election, the Maestro gave them a way out because that's what true leaders do. Just like Hillary, they blew it. They had their shot but they did not know they were operating within the scope of The Plan, with its set of safeguards. When the Maestro decided recess was over, Barr got in and Q dropped this on Feb 14 2019:

Q2717 Effective today, MUELLER reports to BARR.

A few hours later, this surrealist conversation occurred between Barr, Muller and Rosenstein: Img3PNG

Can you believe this? Mueller admitted that the investigation started based on the unverified Steele Dossier presented to FISA by the FBI without the information on how the dossier was produced and financed. We heard this in the news but here, it comes from Mueller himself! This conversation shows Mueller started his investigation with nothing, had nothing and ended with nothing. But we also learn that Rosenstein expanded his mandate and did not inform Congress! You don’t need a law degree to see that all this time, these evil people were desperately looking for a crime to take down the President we elected and they were using our own money to do so!

As you can see, they tried EVERYTHING to stop Trump: they spied on his campaign, hired plants, started illegal investigations, expanded these investigations, tried to use the 25th Amendment against him and discussed the possibility of assassinating him through the Viva Le Resistance network.

Q586 What would happen if texts originating from a FBI agent to several [internals] discussed the assassination (possibility) of the POTUS or member of his family? What if the texts suggest foreign allies were involved?

We know these documented text discussions within the DOJ were later translated into real attempts with unfortunate casualties in the Secret Service link1 – link2.

We can conclude there’s nothing more to expect from the Mueller-Rosenstein-Comey Infernal Trio. They are definitely black hats and among the worst. They played. They lost. They are now all out.

With the availability of this information now as clear as daylight, it was time for the Maestro to reveal more.

Can you extract the Maestro’s message hidden in the amazing May 9 2019 riddle? The related puzzle is composed of the tweets posted that day and of the statements made in these two White House events: Medical Billing PracticesYouTube – Boston Red SoxYouTube

I will give you a hint: this riddle reveals among other things the secret reason why Nadler wants to force Barr to release the unredacted version of the Mueller report. Can you solve?

Let’s meet here in a few hours and we will compare our findings

I Dindo Nuffin
K22 #13820496 05/14/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
LOL, Jag posts an article claiming [RR] is a White Hat working with Trump and the next day Hos posts an article claiming that [RR] is a Black Hat.

Which is it guys?

As I pointed out,

You posted a link saying [RR] was a BH out to destroy Trump.

Hos posts a link saying [RR] is a WH.

Both can't be right. Which is it?

BH or WH?

So Steve, which one is it? By your posts you are saying Jag and Hos have said the same thing and now you are asking which is it. Reading your posts confirms that they both have said the RR is a WH and a BH.

HUH?

In the quotes above,
Jags link says that [RR], that would be Rod Rosenstein, is a BH, that would be a Black Hat, or a Bad dude.

Hos's link says that [RR], that would be Rod Rosenstien is a WH, that would be a White Hat or a Good dude.

What part of that escapes you, where you would think both a WH and a BH are the same thing?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
The answer Ive come to believe is that they wer once white hats,when helping infilatrate the mob and bring them to justice,, then with their success,were recruted by the deep state,, were then exposed ,internaly,,and flipped to Trumps and the Miltary Intel side ,, I think they are on the right side of things now,(except comey) But calling them white hats is hard for me ,but I wouldnt call them black hats now either,, Thats my OP but I dont have all the info,,, Comey is the enigma,,, Passes on Hilliary then reopens the case,,, burning both ends of a candle? I cant say,,but im not a fan,,
This is wat i said steve,, I think they flipped to save their butts,but calling them white hats is hard to do,,

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #13820641 05/14/19
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Steve I think K is referring to 2 of your post's,,1claiming jag said RR was a bh an i said RR was a white hat ,then in your nxt post you said jag said RR was a white hat and I said RR was a black hat,,, Confussed?? lol But NO i dont think RR is a WH, But since he was flipped I dont think BH fits either,,, was one but think had withdraw,,LOL hope that clears it up for everyone,,

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #13820646 05/14/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
This is wat i said steve,, I think they flipped to save their butts,but calling them white hats is hard to do,,

I get that, but...

The opinion pieces that you guys post, Serial Brain and B Cates to name a few, are not even close to being on the same page, while both are interpreting Q, the moves of the Deep State and the Misdirection from the Trump Administration.

With these last two post from you and Jag, we find that even you two devote Q-bers, can't come to a conclusion as to what is real, what is fake and what the future will bring.

Q has you guys twisting in the wind contradicting each other an speculating what "the plan" is, who is a WH, who is a BH and none of you can agree what the hell is real and what the hell is misdirection.

Last edited by steve4102; 05/14/19.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Lets sit back and enjoy the movie of the plan panning out, hos.

Of course i will enjoy following the interpretations of Qs drops and posting them for the enjoyment of others.

Watching WW3 play out without the expected rivers of blood is good to see.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13820654 05/14/19
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Rosenstein is going to be a Hero when this movie is over.

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
Page 240 of 2,280 1 2 238 239 240 241 242 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

160 members (2ndwind, 1minute, 673, 29aholic, 10gaugemag, 805, 17 invisible), 2,259 guests, and 998 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,758
Posts18,514,935
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.