Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Quick Karl, you spend some time on AR Political Forum? Seem to remember you. You kicked off or leave voluntarily?

Society of Intolerant Old Men. Rifle Slut Division

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
[Linked Image]

Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Originally Posted by Beansnbacon33
Go choke on a fn bagel. If you don't have anything good say stfu. Simple.

At least New York Jews figured out how to make a Brisket a food item - next time you're passing through NY (being laughed at for your hat and belt-buckle) try a Pastrami on Rye.

No, NOT the dry, bland, flavorless beef round pastrami you idiots have in HEB.

Like Sam Houston, I will vote for what is best for ME in 2020.
Texans read their Bibles to find what they want it to say, and are blind to what it actually says...
Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Originally Posted by papat
Quick Karl, you spend some time on AR Political Forum? Seem to remember you. You kicked off or leave voluntarily?

I called out Saeed for being an America hating ASS HOLE and his effeminate butt-boy (forgot his name) banned me.

Texans read their Bibles to find what they want it to say, and are blind to what it actually says...
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Quick_Karl
When I first moved to ass-hole - I mean Texass - I heard all about "Texass BBQ," as if it was some National Treasure."

So, I went to Salt Lick to try some hot dogs (what retards in Texass call sausages), and some "Brisket" - the aforementioned National Treasure. Frankly, not impressed in the least.

Did a little reading - a lot actually... Learned that brisket was, in fact, the cut of beef that the Cattle Barons could not sell to anyone, because no one would eat it - so they GAVE it to the illiterate cowboys they under-paid to drive their herds to Kansas City. It was the former Black Slave chuck-wagon cooks that figured out how to make it edible, at the very least, by cooking it low and slow until it could actually be chewed.

And that, my inbred redneck Texass friends, is where "BBQ Brisket" comes from. The most useless food on Earth. tastes like salt-saturated smoked leather.

And no one in the civilized world calls a beef hot dog a "sausage." A sausage is PORK - not smoked salt-saturated nitrite/nitrate cured beef scraps.

Drive down any highway in Texass and you will see a myriad of grease covered former sharecropper shacks all claiming that they have "The Best" BBQ in Texass, and, they all sell the exact same thing, cooked the exact same way, with the exact same sugared catsup that they call "sauce."

Pure garbage with a marketing campaign designed to get illiterate redneck Chef-Boyardee-eating Texass idiots and unsuspecting tourists to eat garbage that should otherwise be used as fertilizer.

You are a lying low-life corksucker. Again.

So cattle barons cut the briskets off of all their cattle because nobody would eat brisket? Did cattle barons sell bits and pieces of cattle, or did meat packers?

You are a true hypocritcal moron.The real deal. Not a fake, or a wannabe.

You jump all over everyone's ass and say that everyone in Texas hires wetbacks, and owned slaves. Yet you group everyone living in a geographical area as the same?

Lord of the dumbasses you are.

Comeon... Be a sport. Open yourself up to some education.

There are some here that will take you to school. grin

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Everything is bigger in Texass - especially the ass-holes!

I guess that totally sucks for needledick Karl

Dave

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Quick _ Karl, did you get that name from a lady friend?

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you'll be a mile from them, and you'll have their shoes."
Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Wanna talk about the Comanche next, and how your ancestors broke every treaty they ever made with the Comanche - and the Comanche never ONCE broke their word on any treaty they made with the Texass-ans, and how, basically, your great grandfathers KILLED as many Comanche as they could, to TAKE THEIR LAND?

Even Sam Houston said you people were dirt and no matter WHAT treaty he might make with the Comanche, you dirt bags would break it. Historical FACT.

And Cynthia Parker. after living 20 or so years as a Comanche - hated Texass-ans - because having lived as a Comanche, she saw first hand what your version of the truth was.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
When I first moved to ass-hole - I mean Texass - I heard all about "Texass BBQ," as if it was some National Treasure."

So, I went to Salt Lick to try some hot dogs (what retards in Texass call sausages), and some "Brisket" - the aforementioned National Treasure. Frankly, not impressed in the least.

Did a little reading - a lot actually... Learned that brisket was, in fact, the cut of beef that the Cattle Barons could not sell to anyone, because no one would eat it - so they GAVE it to the illiterate cowboys they under-paid to drive their herds to Kansas City. It was the former Black Slave chuck-wagon cooks that figured out how to make it edible, at the very least, by cooking it low and slow until it could actually be chewed.

And that, my inbred redneck Texass friends, is where "BBQ Brisket" comes from. The most useless food on Earth. tastes like salt-saturated smoked leather.

And no one in the civilized world calls a beef hot dog a "sausage." A sausage is PORK - not smoked salt-saturated nitrite/nitrate cured beef scraps.

Drive down any highway in Texass and you will see a myriad of grease covered former sharecropper shacks all claiming that they have "The Best" BBQ in Texass, and, they all sell the exact same thing, cooked the exact same way, with the exact same sugared catsup that they call "sauce."

Pure garbage with a marketing campaign designed to get illiterate redneck Chef-Boyardee-eating Texass idiots and unsuspecting tourists to eat garbage that should otherwise be used as fertilizer.

https://youtu.be/pA95aRda9qg

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Wanna talk about the Comanche next, and how your ancestors broke every treaty they ever made with the Comanche - and the Comanche never ONCE broke their word on any treaty they made with the Texass-ans, and how, basically, your great grandfathers KILLED as many Comanche as they could, to TAKE THEIR LAND?

Yeah, killin' Indians only went on in Texas. Right?

Wounded Knee, Texas.

Dumbass.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Yeah, killin' Indians only went on in Texas. Right?

Wounded Knee, Texas.

Dumbass.

Same scumbag chit, different place,

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Even Sam Houston said you people were dirt and no matter WHAT treaty he might make with the Comanche, you dirt bags would break it. Historical FACT.

And Cynthia Parker. after living 20 or so years as a Comanche - hated Texass-ans - because having lived as a Comanche, she saw first hand what your version of the truth was.

Tell us more about your ties to the Republic of Texas group...

You just got started on that last time before you were banned.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q

Tell us more about your ties to the Republic of Texas group...

You just got started on that last time before you were banned.

WTF are you babbling about, Jethro?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
QK, please don’t piss off elkslayer91. It’s so hard to get him to shut up once he gets going on a subject...😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oh nothing.

Cedar Creek Texas ain't so big that the "Texass Rangers" that look into that sort of thing can't find an acorn when looking for one... grin

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Originally Posted by Beaver10
QK, please don’t piss off elkslayer91. It’s so hard to get him to shut up once he gets going on a subject...😎

Surely this makes sense to some of the idiots on here?

Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Oh nothing.

Cedar Creek Texas ain't so big that the "Texass Rangers" that look into that sort of thing can't find an acorn when looking for one... grin

Right, the Texass Rangers are gonna come beat me up because you are a butt-hurt closeted effeminate jack-wagon...

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
What kind of fugking idiot moves to a state and then bitches about that state? What a whiny bitch. My hell some people are stupid.

No I don’t live in Texas.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You don't know the Texas Rangers very well.

They have people assigned to investigate Republic of Texas fuucknuts like you.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
You don't know the Texas Rangers very well.

They have people assigned to investigate Republic of Texas fuucknuts like you.

You must seriously be retarded. Its hilarious that you keep dreaming up things to accuse me of that are in fact, not only untrue, but are ridiculously absurd - but I digress...

Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

62 members (6MMWASP, BB3, ar33c9, 7mm_Loco, 10Glocks, anothergun, 6 invisible), 1,331 guests, and 685 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,977
Posts18,499,519
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.