Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
I find that in extremely poor taste.

Why?

If you have to ask you wouldn't understand the answer.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The line used to be that we were fighting communism, but now a large percent of the US population has embraced it. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I think Bolton's an ass hole and constantly looking for a reason to go to war anywhere, but I also think that's just the way he is. Whether it's North Korea, the Urkaine, or the Middle East. There is niche for people like him to be around in any political theatre because people like to kick the idea of war around and he's the type of guy that usually has it mapped out on some level. Even if it doesn't go forward.

What's much more concerning however is all the commies in the upper levels of national security that Trump has outed in a very short two years. Makes one seriously question the last Iraq war fiasco and all those WMD's that we never found. And the yellow cake excuses and the aluminum tubes. Rush had some callers saying the same thing. I didn't catch it all but I'd say it's pretty obvious at this point that, that war could have taken place simply to make Bush look bad.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Hilarious because grounded in what's actually going on. grin

Those who aren't aware of the actual situation we're in, and Bolton's true nature, will likely find it offensive.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
The ongoing wars in Irag and Afghanistan are not because of Bolton, but rather a result of not fighting to win, or rather, not being allowed to fight to win.

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I wonder if Bristoe is Googling his ass off right now looking for "ten accurate and genuine quotes" or if he's just sleeping this entire effort off.

As flave stated, even a Bolton type serves a useful purpose by providing alternative scenarios to discuss while planning a forward approach.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
but rather a result of not fighting to win, or rather, not being allowed to fight to win.

This right here is the biggest problem with going to war, f*cking politicians running the military. I think there is a need at times to go kick some a$$, but do it hard and quick and come home.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Bill Ward!!!!!

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BayouRover
I wonder if Bristoe is Googling his ass off right now looking for "ten accurate and genuine quotes" or if he's just sleeping this entire effort off.

As flave stated, even a Bolton type serves a useful purpose by providing alternative scenarios to discuss while planning a forward approach.

I wait also. Speaking in hyperbole might make an impact on the casual and uncritical reader, but it can lead you into an indefensible position easily.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by TBREW401
The ongoing wars in Irag and Afghanistan are not because of Bolton, but rather a result of not fighting to win, or rather, not being allowed to fight to win.

THIS! But it is SO much easier to blame Bolton.

I have asked so many times; how strong would the Radicals be today if we had done nothing.

No answer.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by TBREW401

THIS! But it is SO much easier to blame Bolton.

I have asked so many times; how strong would the Radicals be today if we had done nothing.

No answer.

It appears that sometimes......the radicals do worse when we refrain.

Doesn't it seem that the vacuum is always filled by crazies??

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
I mean....aren't you guys always going on about the crap thats on TV?

All the publicity that these a holes are getting?

Going to war is like putting these pricks on Prime Time 24-7.

I am MAGA.
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Americans are easily duped into going to war because making war is their primary source of pride in being American.

They don't even care who it's with. If it was up to many Americans, the government would be waging war against North Korea, Venezuela, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, and Syria all at the same time.

Most of them only have a basic understanding of the issues involved and they don't care. They don't care if the basis for all of those wars are based on lies, either.

They just worship America's wars,....can't get enough of them.

Like I said,..it's the American disease.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Americans are easily duped into going to war because making war is their primary source of pride in being American.

They don't even care who it's with. If it was up to many Americans, the government would be waging war against North Korea, Venezuela, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, and Syria all at the same time.

Most of them only have a basic understanding of the issues involved and they don't care. They don't care if the basis for all of those wars are based on lies, either.

Like.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
You can watch normal broadcast TV in the UK that contains cussing and boobies.

Violence on TV is less.

Just the opposite here.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

That may be your perception and opinion, but it backs up no assertion you've made thus far. Not that I would try to tell you your opinion is wrong, but it is still just an opinion.

IMO. grin

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I like boobies.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
I like boobies.

Me too. They're fun.

Don't be the darkness.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by RiverRider

That may be your perception and opinion, but it backs up no assertion you've made thus far. Not that I would try to tell you your opinion is wrong, but it is still just an opinion.

IMO. grin

An opinion based on 50 years observation and travel agents selling vacation trips to Vietnam.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I've been watching the same show, Bristoe. Probably about as long as you have, too. And I'll tell you what I know for all my efforts: not a whole helluva lot.

There is the set of things that I know, and the set of things that I believe. There is a vast gulf in between. The set of things I KNOW is indeed very small, and seems to become smaller over time while the set of things I believe becomes larger. In fact, being intellectually honest requires that one remove everything from the set of things that are known and placing them in the pile of things that are believed...then, maybe once in a while it's appropriate to move something out of the large pile and place it in the small pile.

In the grand scheme of things, all we can do is look around at evidence of "things." It seems that even much of the body of evidence is of questionable origin. The internet is a great thing, because just about all things that are true can be found there. Unfortunately, so can all the things that are NOT true. Separating the wheat from the chaff is a daunting task.

Opinion does not require such rigorous examination, though. That's just my opinion, of course. smile

Don't be the darkness.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

665 members (1234, 160user, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 67 invisible), 2,716 guests, and 1,386 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,215
Posts18,485,497
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.