Print Thread
Hop To
Page 242 of 2,280 1 2 240 241 242 243 244 2279 2280
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hosfly
Hes just doing what hes paid to do Jag,, Some cant understand why Trump and company cant purge the system and root out these bad actors,stop immigration,recall healthcare, reconstruct trade deals,fend of the media,sooth N korea,keep Iran contained fight off investigations one after the other all the while battling his own party and the dems,lock up all these bad actors, all the while having to sweep the white house,congress,senate and ALL depts for landmines and bugs, left by deep state,, by the middle of his 1st term,, I just seen on the news where Trump is gonna get rid of his cabinet and just use the shills on the'fire for his think tank and to establish policy and timelines ,,

Ah yes, The personal attacks when no facts to bring to a discussion are available.

It's the Democrat way, when the argument is lost, resort to personal attacks. You have learned well.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

Whip #13826934 05/17/19
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
If he would quit playing golf and going to the restroom I bet he would already hav them rooted out,,hell its been 2.5 yrs,, Look at all we see now that was submerged 3 yrs ago,,, kinda like a big nasty body of oozy looking water is being drained ,,

I AM AMERICA!
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Thank you steve,,

I AM AMERICA!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Thank you steve,,

Anytime.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #13827058 05/17/19
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I was scratching my head, trying to remember when I heard anything about George W. Bush. We were all talking about secret envelopes and kill switches back when his Daddy passed.

He's got a Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/georgewbush

the last entry is Feb7, and it is about Frank Robinson, and the Pic is from 2005. There is nothing really all that new.

Could it be that all the talk about exile to the Andes had some merit?

So why not Bill and Hill? I say they've been left to commit suicide on their speaking tour, and they're doing a good job of it. By the time the Dem convention rolls around in 2020, the Dems themselves will be begging for a kill switch on those two.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
If he would quit playing golf and going to the restroom I bet he would already hav them rooted out,,hell its been 2.5 yrs,, Look at all we see now that was submerged 3 yrs ago,,, kinda like a big nasty body of oozy looking water is being drained ,,

Hell, if he was elected President , he'd be too busy to golf! You have to take a man at his word. Unless his word is no good.....

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by steve4102
Hes just doing what hes paid to do Jag,, Some cant understand why Trump and company cant purge the system and root out these bad actors,stop immigration,recall healthcare, reconstruct trade deals,fend of the media,sooth N korea,keep Iran contained fight off investigations one after the other all the while battling his own party and the dems,lock up all these bad actors, all the while having to sweep the white house,congress,senate and ALL depts for landmines and bugs, left by deep state,, by the middle of his 1st term,, I just seen on the news where Trump is gonna get rid of his cabinet and just use the shills on the'fire for his think tank and to establish policy and timelines ,,

Ah yes, The personal attacks when no facts to bring to a discussion are available.

It's the Democrat way, when the argument is lost, resort to personal attacks. You have learned well.

Did I miss something in Hosfly's post? Was there a mistruth in what he posted?

Shaman,
I read where the George Bush jr. bought most of the property around one of the largest freshwater lakes in Paraguay. Could it be they are abandoning ship and moving to there? Get out while the gettins' good type thought maybe?

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
The answer Ive come to believe is that they wer once white hats,when helping infilatrate the mob and bring them to justice,, then with their success,were recruted by the deep state,, were then exposed ,internaly,,and flipped to Trumps and the Miltary Intel side ,, I think they are on the right side of things now,(except comey) But calling them white hats is hard for me ,but I wouldnt call them black hats now either,, Thats my OP but I dont have all the info,,, Comey is the enigma,,, Passes on Hilliary then reopens the case,,, burning both ends of a candle? I cant say,,but im not a fan,,

Not an enigma but a troubled conflicted soul. He knew what he was doing was wrong and tried to cover his tracks, but could not stop, likely due to a big payout promised at the end. It just came to a different end than they were expecting. If they are expecting anything less than prison now, it wouldn't surprise me based on their narcissism, but I do hope they all cry upon sentencing.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Whip #13829105 05/17/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
The Hammer exposed. Game, Set, Match. Clapper and Brennan going down. Starting at 8:30. Gen Tom McInerney. How they got the goods on Roberts and the FISA judge to run things their way.
Why did Trump tweet Red Socks?

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/17/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13829188 05/17/19
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
old history...

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by DryPowder
Rosenstein is going to be a Hero when this movie is over.

He already is to the Media, to the Liberals, to the Never-Trumpers and to the Deep State.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Post 3332,
BOOM WEEK AHEAD

Is this a prediction that something BIG is going to happen next week, or that something big is going to happen sometime in the future?

Well, the week is over and what did we get for the BOOM?

Barr says he is investigating. We already knew that.

Barr announces his appointment of Durham. Durham was appointed weeks ago, but OK it news, But a BOOM, not hardly.

So whatcha got for us? What was the BIG BOOM we got and what happened to the MOAB dropping on Comey's head?

Whip #13831844 05/19/19
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

I AM AMERICA!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

OK, so President Trump has set the stage.

He better get busy acting on that stage, because the election is just around the corner and he is not guaranteed a victory.

China has now backed off, as they have been told to wait till Trump is defeated in 2020. China can't afford Trump, they will work with the Democrats to rig the 2020 election. Do our voting machines contain parts, electronic parts, made in China? There are no coincidences.

Several States have passed legislation that their Electoral Votes will be delegated to the candidate with the most popular votes. NY and CA will dictate the election results as will the southern states filled with illegals.

Biden is way ahead of Trump in the polls.

The majority of Americans think Mueller is more trust worthy than either Trump or Barr, by a yuge margin.

The dead still vote Democrat, as do the illegals millions of illegals both old and recent, the fake people still vote Democrat and there will be thousands of missing votes found in trunks of cars all Democrat.

The Democrats cheated in 2020 and still lost, they will not make the same mistakes again. Remember Hillary, the worst candidate and the worst person alive, won the popular vote. If she could do it Biden will have a cake walk.

If Trump and Q are waiting till after the election they are taking a yuge gamble that America cannot afford to lose. Yuge mistake!

Trump and Q better get busy or this whole "stage" will be gone in a heart beat when he loses in 2020.

Whip #13832654 05/19/19
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Here we go again. The sky is falling, the sky is falling.

Whip #13833015 05/19/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Hey, its just a koinci dents (in da concrete).

[video:y

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/19/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Hey, its just a koinci dents (in da concrete).

[video:y

So now Tom Hanks is a pedophile and a 2018 QAnon conspiracy target? Sounds like the oldest propaganda tool in the book.

Nice Q-failure diversion attempt.

This thread needs to be re-titled, “Ongoing Wacko Q Conspiracy Theories.”

So Tom Hanks is also accused of helping to kill Isaac Kappy, who witnesses tried to restrain at the scene before he jumped off the bridge. His death was officially ruled a suicide.

Kappy wrote before his death:
“I have sold drugs. I have tax delinquencies. I have debts. I have abused my body with cigarettes, drugs, and alcohol. I have been abusive to people who loved me, including my family.”

He sounds like a tormented person who killed himself, not like someone who was killed.

P.S. The homeless man in the video didn’t seem very credible.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Post 3332,
BOOM WEEK AHEAD

Is this a prediction that something BIG is going to happen next week, or that something big is going to happen sometime in the future?

Barr announces his appointment of Durham. Durham was appointed weeks ago, but OK it news, But a BOOM, not hardly.

So whatcha got for us? What was the BIG BOOM we got and what happened to the MOAB dropping on Comey's head?

Yawn, another boom week comes and goes...all smoke and no lead....but next time, it’s REALLY going to happen, promise.

Looks as if the sky might be falling on Q. Q needs to stop teasing us with his/her fantasies.

Seems as if many Q fans are waking up to this scam and are starting to pull their heads out of the rabbit hole.

How often does a hoaxer “prophet” have to be wrong before people realize he/she/it is making it up as he goes along?

Q only posts after he sees something on the news and then it’s an (uneducated) guess or an empty promise.

Q seems to be running out of predictions and is saying the same thing over and over, boom, boom, boom.

Maybe it’s time to switch to another letter of the alphabet, bwahahahaha.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Post 3332,
BOOM WEEK AHEAD

Yawn, another boom week comes and goes...all smoke and no lead....but next time, it’s REALLY going to happen, promise.

Looks as if the sky might be falling on Q. Q needs to stop teasing us with his/her fantasies.

Seems as if many Q fans are waking up to this scam and are starting to pull their heads out of the rabbit hole.

How often does a hoaxer “prophet” have to be wrong before people realize he/she/it is making it up as he goes along?

Q only posts after he sees something on the news and then it’s an (uneducated) guess or an empty promise.

Q seems to be running out of predictions and is saying the same thing over and over, boom, boom, boom.

Maybe it’s time to switch to another letter of the alphabet, bwahahahaha.

Nailed it you did.

Whip #13833523 05/19/19
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Here's a very nice BOOM. I think you missed it. https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1130200090583478274

Oh, and Tom Hanks being a pedo is very well known, has been for a long time. You need to catchup.

Last edited by K22; 05/19/19.
Page 242 of 2,280 1 2 240 241 242 243 244 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

150 members (10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 673, 1minute, 29aholic, 805, 17 invisible), 2,182 guests, and 956 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,758
Posts18,514,936
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.