Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
J
jimy Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
Day by day Fox news keeps getting more liberal , they were the only positive network that showed a bit of fairness in the last election, I don't
see them being anywhere near as supportive in 2020.

How much do you think this will hurt Trump and the rest of the GOP? Especially as many of the republicans currently in office are RINO's anyways?

With retaking the house on the line, where and who can we go to, to get any truth.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
The old man passed the reins to two liberal sons. Fox is a lost cause. I can’t bear to watch but 5-10 minutes in the morning. I catch a little of Tucker and Hannity but that’s about it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Fear not Jimy, it’s going to be ok.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Watch OAN One America News,, on direct Tv,, Fox is bullcrap as much as cnn or the rest of MSM,, To "control" narrative,both sides need to be "controlled"

I AM AMERICA!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It saddens me that the media has poisoned this country.If we lose Fox,we are going to lose a lot.If I only watched the mainstream news,I would think President Trump is horrible.I think he maybe the best President in my lifetime despite all the BS he's had to deal with.OANN https://www.oann.com/ is another good news source.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
IC B2

J
jimy Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
I understand that Donald does his best work in public , he draws incredible crowds and people love to attend them, but they will not be shown like they were in 2016.

The narrative is still how he lost the popular vote, and what's never defended is the huge win the electoral college that he had.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Drudge has went way more liberal than they used to be too.
I'm not sure you can believe anything you read or hear from any source any longer. Information has become weaponized. Believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by jimy
Day by day Fox news keeps getting more liberal , they were the only positive network that showed a bit of fairness in the last election, I don't

How much do you think this will hurt Trump and the rest of the GOP? Especially as many of the republicans currently in office are RINO's anyways?

With retaking the house on the line, where and who can we go to, to get any truth.

Twitter

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you'll be a mile from them, and you'll have their shoes."
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
It doesn't help the dumb masses, but I just don't do news on TV much, and now in Alaska, I rarely see TV in the summer, and while not guiding, what we see is not news, which is great.

Of course the masses like liberal feel good crap mostly.

And the true conservatives know how to vote already if they only get off their azz and do it.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I second One America News. It gives basic news, then commentaries from a conservative viewpoint. You can get O'Reilly on YouTube, and on his own network. He still gives a fair shake on the news. I think you have to buy a subscription for about $5 a month. One America News (OAN news) is free on some networks. Otherwise you have to buy it separately also.

IC B3

J
jimy Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by montanabadger
Originally Posted by jimy

Twitter

I just can't seem to figure twitter out, it's really annoying.

I think I will just reread my Capstick books !!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Drudge has went way more liberal than they used to be too.
I'm not sure you can believe anything you read or hear from any source any longer. Information has become weaponized. Believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see.

Drudge is only a news aggregate site.Also remember Matt Drudge is an atheist,homosexual Jew.His first priority is making money closely followed by promoting all things homosexual.You don't believe that for five days running he had stories about Elton John because John is such a figure of national importance,do you?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
M
MLC Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Yeah I about sick of seeing Neil Cavuto always having Trump hater Eddie Munster (Judge Napolitano) on there taking up for the Democraps everytime a legal question comes up about what they can do about Trump. I also watch One America News most of the time.

Any politician who thinks they can fight the evil that has consumed the government is delusional or lying. There is no political solution.

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
Winston Church
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I'll keep watching Fox just to lust over Shannon Bream.....

I ain't proud....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I take the OP's point, but the top newscasters on Fox (Hannity, Carlson, Levin) and on Fox Business (Varney, Dobbs) are still highly conservative and supportive of Trump's agenda.

These are about the only TV casters I watch any more, and they are not going away. Some of the ladies there are also good.

Norman Solberg
International lawyer, lately for 25 years in Japan, now working on trusts in the US, the 3rd greatest tax haven. NRA Life Member for over 50 years, NRA Endowment (2014), Patron (2016).
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by slowmover12
The old man passed the reins to two liberal sons. Fox is a lost cause. I can’t bear to watch but 5-10 minutes in the morning. I catch a little of Tucker and Hannity but that’s about it.
Ditto.....and even THOSE two get irritating.. I lasted about 2 minutes into Tucker last night before shutting it off...

But FOX is definitely changing over the CNN-'lite' and it's sad to see... But the new libby owners are determined to remove the (nearly) last conservative voice so that only liberal pap is being broadcast from each and every channel available.. TV in general is in its death throes - soon to be the way of the Dodo bird..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fox, from the beginning, wanted to be "fair and balanced". They began showing both sides, albeit 60/40% or so conservative slant. Remember Hannity & Colmbs? Alan was the liberal on Prime Time but Hannity got the ratings. O'Reilly was never a a cheerleader for all things Right, yet he was probably 70/30% Right and got big ratings. I don't see them too far from that formula right now. Their ratings will drive the content. The coordinated attacks on O'Reilly, Ingram, Carlson, Piero , etc., haven't had some effect.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
J
jimy Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
Shepard Smith ???????? Geraldo Rivera ?????? Foxnews.com????????????

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

608 members (163bc, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 68 invisible), 2,586 guests, and 1,342 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,716
Posts18,475,621
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.