Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by kroo88
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22
Here we go again. The sky is falling, the sky is falling.

Nope the sky is not falling, but time is running out.

Anybody with two brain cells left to rub together can put together the time it takes to ‘investigate” matters such as this and how many days till Election Day.

You want to wait in hopes that Trump can un-steal the 2020 Election, be my guest. But if Trump loses, then The Plan is down the toilet.

Time is of the essence, and there are only 170 days left.

For Heavens sacks man, you need to call Trump and let him know he is running out of time and if he does his Plan is down the toilet. I'm quite sure he'll be most impressed with you analogy, heck, maybe put you the top advisory position.

Maybe he has all the time in the world, cuz there is NO "The Plan" to implement. No need to be in a hurry to do nothing.

What ever happened to Declass?

What ever happened to [-18] [-19] [-20] [-21]. How many weeks ago was this predicted BOOM again?

Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

Anybody with two brain cells left to rub together can put together the time it takes to ‘investigate” matters such as this and how many days till Election Day.

You want to wait in hopes that Trump can un-steal the 2020 Election, be my guest. But if Trump loses, then The Plan is down the toilet.

For Heavens sacks man, you need to call Trump and let him know he is running out of time and if he does his Plan is down the toilet. I'm quite sure he'll be most impressed with you analogy, heck, maybe put you the top advisory position.

Maybe he has all the time in the world, cuz there is NO "The Plan" to implement. No need to be in a hurry to do nothing.

What ever happened to [-18] [-19] [-20] [-21]. How many weeks ago was this predicted BOOM again?

I’ll ask again.

What happens in 170 days?

2020 Election day. (Per 4102) Trust The Plan.

Ask Jag for further information vital to your soul. He knows what you need to know............

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

I’ll ask again.

Sorry, 532.

I was close, only off by 1 year.

Last edited by steve4102; 05/20/19.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

I’ll ask again.

Sorry, 532.

I was close, only off by 1 year.

I thought maybe you were using misdirection......... laugh Its a popular concept here.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Whip #13835978 05/20/19
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

Let’s not forget, Robert Mueller and Bill Barr are best buds. Their wives do Bible study together, these two are close.
Let that sink in.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Whip #13837052 05/21/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
According to Tucker, Trump has already come out and admitted that he's not actually in charge of the Executive branch. He complains that he issues his orders to his inferiors, and (if the deep state, that's actually in charge of the Executive branch, disagrees with them), his orders just don't get done. Sometimes the opposite to his orders takes place, instead, and (to save face) he just has to pretend he's the one who changed his mind about it. An example Trump gave, apparently, was his order of a pull out from Syria, which order was simply ignored. To save face, he pretended to have simply changed his mind.

Whip #13838892 05/21/19
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Time is running out. It is running out on President Trump. No one has been indicted, no one is charged, Democrats are being briefed by the obama administration. The illegals are coming across the border at about 1 million a month. The democrats have started printing the ballots for 2020 already. The democrats are diluting the USA voters by the millions. The democrats will not accept another lost in 2020. It is long passed time for action.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Time is running out. It is running out on President Trump. No one has been indicted, no one is charged, Democrats are being briefed by the obama administration. The illegals are coming across the border at about 1 million a month. The democrats have started printing the ballots for 2020 already. The democrats are diluting the USA voters by the millions. The democrats will not accept another lost in 2020. It is long passed time for action.

Look at it this way.
Trump is not in charge, the Deep State is.
His orders get ignored, by those he appointed to key positions, they take orders from the Deep State, not the president.
Trump promised to drain the swamp, he quickly found out that the drain plug is guarded by the Deep State and he is powerless to pull it.

His base was promised the drain plug would be pulled, so they are expecting/demanding he does as he promised, but he can’t.

So what does he do?
He creates a plan to calm the masses, to create an excuse that his base will accept. Enter Q.

“Trust the Plan” was created to fool his base into believing that the drain plug will be pulled (later) but it takes time, we must be patient, the Patriots are on it, be patient, trust the Deep State members of his cabinet, it’s all misdirection, be patient, BOOM is coming, but the time is not right, I’m on it, be patient, trust the plan, I need more time, blah-blah-blah-blah.

In reality, their is no plan, cept the plan to trick his base into believing their is a plan.

Whip #13843596 05/23/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Hahaha. Why did they want to destroy Flynn?

Why did Hillary have to use bleach bit? Who was she selling access to, djs? La Roy? Gayghost? northmam?

Your hero is a traitor who sold you and your country out.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/23/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13843704 05/23/19
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Thanks Jag, that was fun.

Last edited by bludog; 05/23/19.

"Blessed is the man whose wife is his best friend - especially if she likes to HUNT!"

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength, and love your neighbor as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these."
IC B3

Whip #13843765 05/23/19
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O hated Flynn because he would not do Os biding.

Whip #13843911 05/24/19
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
5/23 has Trump and Barr declassing, Theresa May resigns, the Krassenstein bros. banned from twitter. Hell of a May 23rd. Ordering the declass was very big since now the public and the Grand Juries will be able to see the information. Again, all on 5/23. Once again future proves past. LOL

https://qmap.pub/read/523

CHECKMATE
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
13 Jan 2018 - 10:36:29 PM
CHECKMATE.
Q

Whip #13843918 05/24/19
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Ever notice how the Media never asks Trump if Q is real? Ever notice how Trump who calls out all fake news stuff has never called Q fake? Ever wonder why? 2 1/2yrs. of POTUS calling out the Media for being fake and reporting falsely, but has never called out Q nor the Q movement as being fake or false. Hhmmmmm. Now that says something right there.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

Look at it this way.
Trump is not in charge, the Deep State is.
His orders get ignored, by those he appointed to key positions, they take orders from the Deep State, not the president.
Trump promised to drain the swamp, he quickly found out that the drain plug is guarded by the Deep State and he is powerless to pull it.

His base was promised the drain plug would be pulled, so they are expecting/demanding he does as he promised, but he can’t.

So what does he do?
He creates a plan to calm the masses, to create an excuse that his base will accept. Enter Q.

“Trust the Plan” was created to fool his base into believing that the drain plug will be pulled (later) but it takes time, we must be patient, the Patriots are on it, be patient, trust the Deep State members of his cabinet, it’s all misdirection, be patient, BOOM is coming, but the time is not right, I’m on it, be patient, trust the plan, I need more time, blah-blah-blah-blah.

In reality, their is no plan, cept the plan to trick his base into believing their is a plan.
What a load of horseshit,, lol so steve using your logic,, If you bend the knee to Allmighty God,, and pray for a million dollars and he dont poof it to you in the time you alotted Him, God would be fake and a larp? But if God, worked you into good health, a better path to a good hi paying job,as YOU could handle it and gradually help yourself make that million HE would still be a fake larp conspiracy BUT Because YOU wanted it now not gradually as you could handle it sanely and responsibly,HE has to be a Larp,,?? Friend this post says it all about you,,

I AM AMERICA!
K22 #13844848 05/24/19
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by K22
5/23 has Trump and Barr declassing, Theresa May resigns, the Krassenstein bros. banned from twitter. Hell of a May 23rd. Ordering the declass was very big since now the public and the Grand Juries will be able to see the information. Again, all on 5/23. Once again future proves past. LOL

https://qmap.pub/read/523

CHECKMATE
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
13 Jan 2018 - 10:36:29 PM
CHECKMATE.
Q
Nice post K22!! but nothing is happening,,*sigh*,,,

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #13844898 05/24/19
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

Last edited by hosfly; 05/24/19.

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #13844940 05/24/19
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Fantastic analogy Hosfly........and I should again. Love how you keep it simple.

Great threadreader thread also.

To bad nothing is happening ..................... maybe in another era.

Whip #13845005 05/24/19
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Interesting Press Conference.

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by hosfly
Originally Posted by steve4210

What a load of horseshit,, lol so steve using your logic,, If you bend the knee to Allmighty God,, and pray for a million dollars and he dont poof it to you in the time you alotted Him, God would be fake and a larp? But if God, worked you into good health, a better path to a good hi paying job,as YOU could handle it and gradually help yourself make that million HE would still be a fake larp conspiracy BUT Because YOU wanted it now not gradually as you could handle it sanely and responsibly,HE has to be a Larp,,?? Friend this post says it all about you,,

LOL
Way to go hosfly.. laugh
Enjoy your posts..

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
Whip #13845110 05/24/19
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I figured that the Q-bers would come out of the bushes with the Declass call and resurrect their thread from Page 5.

If they really knew what truly happened...... the would be having a 3-ring circus in full clown regalia right now.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Page 244 of 2,280 1 2 242 243 244 245 246 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

449 members (160user, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 163bc, 38 invisible), 2,312 guests, and 1,080 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,761
Posts18,515,176
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.