Print Thread
Hop To
Page 245 of 2,272 1 2 243 244 245 246 247 2271 2272
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by BayouRover
I figured that the Q-bers would come out of the bushes with the Declass call and resurrect their thread from Page 5.

If they really knew what truly happened...... the would be having a 3-ring circus in full clown regalia right now.

Remember, there has been no declass, only President Trump giving Barr permission. Doesn’t mean Barr will use that permission.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by steve4102
I figured that the Q-bers would come out of the bushes with the Declass call and resurrect their thread from Page 5.

If they really knew what truly happened...... the would be having a 3-ring circus in full clown regalia right now.

Remember, there has been no declass, only President Trump giving Barr permission. Doesn’t mean Barr will use that permission.

I understand.............

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Whip #13845209 05/24/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Why is it that the Big Guys like Rush, Hannity, Levin never mention let alone talk about Q?

How bout those that are doing all the heavy lifting like John Solomon, Sara Carter and Tom Fitton, why do they never mention Q.

If the “plan” is to educate the masses, why are these major outlets void of anything Q?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #13845219 05/24/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
How about Sundance, does he ever quote Q?

Whip #13845228 05/24/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I think steve is a stealth anti Trumper.

Frist, Trump is doing nothing.

Trump better get busy draining the swamp or its going to be too late.

Then, when Trump does something , what he did isnt worth a crap.

Trump cant do crap cause hes powerless as his people are deep state and dont work for him.

Crap. We're dead.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/24/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I think steve is a stealth anti Trumper.

Frist, Trump is doing nothing.

Trump better get busy draining the swamp or its going to be too late.

Then, when Trump does something , what he did isnt worth a crap.

Trump cant do crap cause hes powerless as his people are deep state and dont work for him.

Crap. We're dead.

You think wrong.
I am a non-believer in Q.
None, zero predictions made by Q have come to frustration.

As for me, I live in a liberal hell hole.
I campaigned hard for Trump in this hell hole with little chance that I could change the minds of the brain dead. Yet I fought hard.
I contributed money to the Donald Trump campaign as well as every Republican running in my state. I even gave Scot a Walker a few bucks in neighboring Wisconsin. Even though I literally have no money to spare.
Everywhere I go, I wear one of my many Trump, MAGA, or Trump 2020 Hats. I am proud of my President and I am proud to have voted for him, and I will not be afraid to show my support for fear of some SJW making bad decisions in my presents

Some around me say that I follow him blindly and will support him no matter what. They are right to a point, but that does not mean that I agree with everything he says and does in regards to attacking his attacker's and it sure as hell doesn’t mean that by not following Q and not believing in Q I do not believe in my President.

Now with that said, you go your way and I’ll go mine as far as Q is concerned. You voice your reasons you support Q and I’ll voice mine as to why I think it is all a scam and misdirection. In the end, we both support Donald J Trump and that to me is all that matters.

Last edited by steve4102; 05/24/19.

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H

I understand.............
Nothing? Obviously,,

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #13845315 05/24/19
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Look at k 22 post about may 23,,5/23 explain please how this larp called Q hit the button, after reading your posts, Im more inclined to beleive you and bayourover are exactly as your signature lines say,,

I AM AMERICA!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by hosfly
Look at k 22 post about may 23,,5/23 explain please how this larp called Q hit the button, after reading your posts, Im more inclined to beleive you and bayourover are exactly as your signature lines say,,

laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
K22 #13845361 05/24/19
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by K22
Ever notice how the Media never asks Trump if Q is real? Ever notice how Trump who calls out all fake news stuff has never called Q fake? Ever wonder why? 2 1/2yrs. of POTUS calling out the Media for being fake and reporting falsely, but has never called out Q nor the Q movement as being fake or false. Hhmmmmm. Now that says something right there.
Cmon K,, your confusing the waterheads,here,,, just because Trump signed the back of a photo as (((Q+))) to a fellow who was wearing a Q shirt at a rally dont mean squat,, HANNITY hasnt mentioned Q!!!! you know,,, the talking head MSM entertainers?,, Now on the other hand,, Sahra C ,,she knows,, listen to her talk,, read her,, why is it she scoops most of the big news stories? usually a day or 2 after Q drops a bomb

I AM AMERICA!
IC B3

Whip #13845375 05/24/19
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Steve all bull crap aside ,,, I like scott walker,, trmendous respect for wat hes done up there,, and if your post is true ,,,kudos to you and your fight against all that up there ,,cant be easy living in that hot mess,

Last edited by hosfly; 05/24/19.

I AM AMERICA!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Steve all bull crap aside ,,, I like scott walker,, trmendous respect for wat hes done up there,, and if your post is true ,,,kudos to you and your fight against all that up there ,,cant be easy living in that hot mess,

, with all the great things he has done, with his ability to overcome Union instigated special elections and the support of Donald J Trump, how did the “good citizens “ of Wisconsin manage to cast him aside for a liberal Democrat?

I have said it before and I will say it again, voter fraud is the only way Democrats can win elections and IMHO, that is exactly what happened in Wisconsin. And if we are not careful, that is exactly what will happen in 2020.

Whip #13845405 05/24/19
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Boy howdy. Its good to know that you can be a Trump supporter and still not believe 100% in Q's existence. Maybe there's hope for me yet....

But I doubt that I'll lose seep either way based on what a few Q-bers might think of me.......... laugh Their heads rattle just like a liberal's head does if they hear something that they don't like about their hero. Its just a different sound coming from the Q-bers' heads.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H

, with all the great things he has done, with his ability to overcome Union instigated special elections and the support of Donald J Trump, how did the “good citizens “ of Wisconsin manage to cast him aside for a liberal Democrat?

I have said it before and I will say it again, voter fraud is the only way Democrats can win elections and IMHO, that is exactly what happened in Wisconsin. And if we are not careful, that is exactly what will happen in 2020.
I agree 100%,, Walker was actually my 1st choice in the rep fun bunch,, I had hoped Trump could find a place where he could help him in his staff,,

I AM AMERICA!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

I agree 100%,, Walker was actually my 1st choice in the rep fun bunch,, I had hoped Trump could find a place where he could help him in his staff,,

Now that Walker has been put out to pasture by the “good citizens” of Wisconsin, I have been patiently waiting for Trump to find a spot for this great man in his Administration. Not looking good, but I still hope to see it.

Whip #13845766 05/24/19
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Future proves past fellas and there is certainly a whole bunch more Q proofs to come.

https://qmap.pub/

Speaking to Steve, Bayou, Whitetail, Rockin', etc............

Some folks can't bear to be wrong (I included Rockin' but in fairness he dropped out awhile ago) and ego often forces us to double down with dissidence, especially if it's done anonymously. If found to be wrong, it's easy to just fade away into digital ambiguity, right?

Again, nobody is forcing anyone here to believe in Q but at his point in time you might want to start catching up using the tools that I and others have linked in this thread so that you can tell your grand kids or your great grand kids that you played a very small part in saving not just America but in fact the world..............WWG1WGA!

X-VERMINATOR

Last edited by xverminator; 05/24/19.

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by xverminator
Future proves past fellas and there is certainly a whole bunch more Q proofs to come.

Some folks can't bear to be wrong (I included Rockin' but in fairness he dropped out awhile ago) and ego often forces us to double down with dissidence, especially if it's done anonymously. If found to be wrong, it's easy to just fade away into digital ambiguity, right?

Again, nobody is forcing anyone here to believe in Q but at his point in time you might want to start catching up using the tools that I and others have linked in this thread so that you can tell your grand kids or your great grand kids that you played a very small part in saving not just America but in fact the world..............WWG1WGA!

X-VERMINATOR

So if I'm reading this right:

!. When Q shows his face I'm going to just slide off the internet into obscurity

2. If I don't follow the "tools" revealed here, I'm not doing anything positive to help "in saving not just America but in fact the world.............."

Gotcha'. laugh

From the mouths of babes. To quote another poster here:

HINT........

PS: I hope those of you "in the know" all have a great weekend.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

X-VERMINATOR

So if I'm reading this right:

!. When Q shows his face I'm going to just slide off the internet into obscurity

2. If I don't follow the "tools" revealed here, I'm not doing anything positive to help "in saving not just America but in fact the world.............."

Gotcha'. laugh

From the mouths of babes. To quote another poster here:

HINT........

PS: I hope those of you "in the know" all have a great weekend.

To keep painting floor frantically as "artists", despite a very limited amount of factual "floor", only leaves one wondering what happened to all the damn dry floor!

X-VERMINATOR

Last edited by xverminator; 05/24/19.

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
Whip #13846022 05/24/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I see Jessup Smallet back in the news today, after charges were dropped a few months ago. Federal mail charges i guess.

I guess Q was right on March 17 when he/she/it/they said Smallet would still be charged criminally and wasnt really home scott free. Lucky guess, i guess. whistle

Yall let me know if Boyr says anything worthwile, ok.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/24/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

X-VERMINATOR

[Linked Image]

Page 245 of 2,272 1 2 243 244 245 246 247 2271 2272

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (1minute, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 62 invisible), 2,443 guests, and 1,244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,555
Posts18,491,722
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.