Print Thread
Hop To
Page 247 of 2,280 1 2 245 246 247 248 249 2279 2280
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by xverminator
Jag, I owe you an apology sir! You have as much right as anybody to post whatever you like, at whatever pace you like.

After reflecting on my last comments to you, I realize that perhaps my wife is right about me being too high strung sometimes. That being said, it was in poor taste and for that I am sorry!

I'm reminded that it is much easier to just skip over some folks posts without commenting than it is to publicly make an ass out of oneself........

X-VERMINATOR

Apology accepted. I had bad asthma as a kid and suffered severe O2 deprivation at times so i have with reason been accurately accused of being a dumbass on many occasions. I dont think waking up under an O2 tent left me in the same league as my brother and sisters. If i knew where i was screwing up i would curtail that activity but since im not sharp enough to identify it i fear i will continue falling victim to the same errors. frown

However, i do like to troll the anti Qbers a bit but i was previously happy with having some Qbers pms thanking me for pushing the narrative and aggravating the non -qbers so it caught me by surprise to see a Qber upset at my proclivitives.

I feel like it was my good looks, hard work and memory that allowed me to become an eye dr. Now im told my looks are gone along with my memory and im too old to be able to work hard. wink

Thank you for your consideration and AFAIC WWG1WGA.

I do usually appreciate your posts, btw.

May God bless Trump, Q, Qbers, me, you and MAGA. smile

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/25/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx
So Pilosi calls again for Trumps assassination.

https://voat.co/v/GreatAwakening/3239423

K22 and Da Hoss and Xverminator, so, the $64000 question is, who is Nancy praying about Trump to?

She never said she was praying to God or Jesus Christ.

Who does she worship? Who does Hillary worship?

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

K22 and Da Hoss and Xverminator, so, the $64000 question is, who is Nancy praying about Trump to?

I’m pretty sure those two evil bitches worship satan.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Whip #13847636 05/25/19
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
https://i.imgtc.ws/fQ1UlLp.jpg HMM Now wat are the odds in that? Almost like it was planned? naw that would mean,,,,

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #13847675 05/25/19
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

I AM AMERICA!
IC B2

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

she said she prayed, no mention to which one of the deities, or to something else entirely?

i thought it was curious she would phrase her remarks in such a way. caused me to arch my eyebrows.

Gus #13847709 05/25/19
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Gus
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

she said she prayed, no mention to which one of the deities, or to something else entirely?

i thought it was curious she would phrase her remarks in such a way. caused me to arch my eyebrows.

She’s an evil old bitch 😡

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

I believe chlinstructor won the $64000 question. I wonder what the prayer request was for???????

Whip #13847931 05/25/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Im sure you can guess. Either she or he is going down.

Have no fear however because the great big Q said Trump has a plan and the cabal is going to pay, right?

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/25/19.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13848043 05/25/19
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Correct Jag.

https://qmap.pub/read/144

Patriots don’t sleep.
40,000ft. v. necessary to understand [US]/SA/global events.
Paint the picture.
Decrease altitude (we will not fly that high again).
Higher the altitude greater the [risk] of conspiracy ST.
Many cannot/will not swallow.
What is No Such Agency - Q group?
Who has clearance to full picture?
Important.
SIS is good.
+++Adm R+++
What agency is at war w/ Clowns In America?
How does POTUS shift narrative?
[(New) Age of Enlightenment. ] < < I added the brackets "New Age of Enlightenment"
80% covert.
20% public.
What has occurred over [th]e last several months?
C-info leaks?
Operations (think SA + ???)?
CNN sale?
What co’s rec large cash injections by Clowns In America (public)?
Why???
Who does [i]t hurt?
Who control[s] the MSM?
Primary objective from beginning: POTUS discredit MSM.
[W]hy is this relevant?
How is information transmitted?
How are people inform[e]d?
Why was Sarah A. C. attacked (hack-attempt)?
Why was Op[e]ration Mockingbird repeated?
Why was Jason Bourne (CIA/Dream) repeated?
Think social media platforms.
Who are the Wizards & Warloc[k]s?
What council do the Wizards & Warlocks control?
Think Snowden (inside terms dropped).
Alice & Wonderland – understood.
Snow White – understood.
Iron Eagle?
Godfather III?
Speed?
Everything has meaning.
Disney is a distraction.
Senate & Congress = puppets (not all)(power shift).
For [GOD & COUNTRY].
For HUMANITY.
GERONIMO.
Q

IC B3

Whip #13848141 05/25/19
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
wow thats a big drop,, sounds like they are about to spring a trap shut,,

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #13848196 05/25/19
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lets hope the mice are not running away.

Whip #13848632 05/25/19
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
This is probably nothing...

Something about Italy...

And a plot to frame POTUS by placing hildebeast's "stolen" emails on a digital domain associated with Trump...

But it's probably nothing guys. Carry on...

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2019/05/...spygate-qanon-greatawakening-neonrevolt/

The letter Occhionero wrote to Nunes:

https://www.neonrevolt.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/20180219-Government-Sponsored-Cyber-Threat.pdf

Enjoy the Show!!!

[Linked Image]

Whip #13848806 05/26/19
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by Whip
This is probably nothing...

Something about Italy...

And a plot to frame POTUS by placing hildebeast's "stolen" emails on a digital domain associated with Trump...

But it's probably nothing guys. Carry on...

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2019/05/...spygate-qanon-greatawakening-neonrevolt/

The letter Occhionero wrote to Nunes:

https://www.neonrevolt.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/20180219-Government-Sponsored-Cyber-Threat.pdf

Enjoy the Show!!!

[Linked Image]

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...re-connected-in-plot-to-eliminate-trump/ heres another link on the same same topic

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #13848878 05/26/19
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Does this mean if they would have arrested HRC months ago all of the coup players would given themselves up and the Italiano group would have voluntarily turned themselves in? You know, the hired Italian Spy ring that everyone knew about. smirk

You don't suppose Trump and Team have been slowly unraveling the Deep State tentacles quietly without telling Fox News do you? I'm wondering if Hillary, Brennan, Clapper, Comey, McCabe, Obama, ect. had been arrested immediately after Trump took office, if maybe the rest of the rats would have given up, turned themselves in, or would they have regrouped and gone to plan B. Hhmmm. Surely not. whistle I'm sure that in a trial they would have come in as witness's and gave evidence against Hillary and her boys, because that is how honest this bunch really is.......................not. And Trump, being the moronic dumb businessman that he is, [has zero hiring skills and no working with staff skills], had no idea of the Deep State depth. Heck, if he would have been running the Oval Office like a real President should, Hillary and her low hanging fruit boys would be in jail now and those involved but not arrested would all be Church Choir members singing Jesus Loves Me every Sunday morning and fine upstanding moral compasses now. smirk

I for one am glad that Trump and Qanon are the ones making the Chess moves and not the impatient group who has some unrealistic Movie playing in their head of how this Deep State take down was suppose to go.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

If DNI Dan Coats is a Deep State plant working with those trying to remove, or maybe assassinate President Trump, why is he still head of the DNI, or better yet not in prison for Sedation?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
K22 #13848924 05/26/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by hosfly
XV has a strong point here = MOST people just read news an dont read the drops and the reason for the drops and related links,, A drop is ususally its own little dig or rabbit hole,, or thats how I reason ,, we all have a good point here an there and we should all step back and put the info together to glean wat the info is leading to ,Ill say this again ,Q is not a magic 8ball,,Q is putting out leaks for people to investigate,but like some here will talk some smack,Q IS NOT A PROFIT,sorry,Q is steering narrative to what we need to be looking into thats coinciding with whats coming out , Its very easy to get offended wen sombody dont agree with OUR opinions,, but U can bet your ass that WWG1WGA is in fact the truest words we will hear,, Hell I kinda liked the tin foil roof LOL guys if we get offended of somthing as cool as that ,we gotta take a breath,, I get on a rant at work and somtimes wrap my hard hat in foil for fun,, Patriots if the turd is getting close to the turbine we need to be stand united,, UNITED we are STRONG! Q

This post is so on target. Q has never predicted anything. .

Q has predicted a lot.

Go back and find the drop where Q gave specific time and date that HRC would be arrested.
Didn't happen.
Then Q dropped, that well she may not have been arrested, but she was detained.

Many more predictions that failed found here.

Here is every QAnon prediction that’s failed to come true
https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/qanon-failed-predictions/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

...and a Federal Judge will declare this directive to enforced existing law, null and void, in 3-2-1...

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by hosfly
XV has a strong point here = MOST people just read news an dont read the drops and the reason for the drops and related links,, A drop is ususally its own little dig or rabbit hole,, or thats how I reason ,, we all have a good point here an there and we should all step back and put the info together to glean wat the info is leading to ,Ill say this again ,Q is not a magic 8ball,,Q is putting out leaks for people to investigate,but like some here will talk some smack,Q IS NOT A PROFIT,sorry,Q is steering narrative to what we need to be looking into thats coinciding with whats coming out , Its very easy to get offended wen sombody dont agree with OUR opinions,, but U can bet your ass that WWG1WGA is in fact the truest words we will hear,, Hell I kinda liked the tin foil roof LOL guys if we get offended of somthing as cool as that ,we gotta take a breath,, I get on a rant at work and somtimes wrap my hard hat in foil for fun,, Patriots if the turd is getting close to the turbine we need to be stand united,, UNITED we are STRONG! Q

This post is so on target. Q has never predicted anything. .

Q has predicted a lot.

Go back and find the drop where Q gave specific time and date that HRC would be arrested.
Didn't happen.
Then Q dropped, that well she may not have been arrested, but she was detained.

Many more predictions that failed found here.

Here is every QAnon prediction that’s failed to come true
https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/qanon-failed-predictions/

I have and did. The first post you claim is a Q post giving a date and time of arrest is not a Q post nor is portrayed to be so. Q was answering that 4 chan drop in which Q posted: Anonymous ID:BQ7V3bcW Sat 28 Oct 2017 16:44:28 No.147012719 Report
Quoted By: >>147017117 >>147017275 >>147036772 >>147039926,1 >>147039926,3 >>147039926,4 >>147039926,7
>>147005381
HRC extradition already in motion effective yesterday with several countries in case of cross border run. Passport approved to be flagged effective 10/30 @ 12:01am. Expect massive riots organized in defiance and others fleeing the US to occur. US M’s will conduct the operation while NG activated. Proof check: Locate a NG member and ask if activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities.

So the only prediction concerning Hillary early on was that the extradition (paperwork) was already in motion in case she tried to run. The Anon post incorporated within the Q post was not Q's trip code.

Last edited by K22; 05/26/19.
Whip #13848977 05/26/19
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Page 247 of 2,280 1 2 245 246 247 248 249 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (12344mag, 204guy, 1234, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 50 invisible), 2,377 guests, and 1,144 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,767
Posts18,515,406
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.