Hop To
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Mueller encouraged Impeachment.

This^^^^^^^

He basically said they knew from the time the investigation started they could not indite a sitting president. They went forward to catch co-conspirators, yet they didn't get any of them either.
He is giving ammo to the Democrat Congress to move forward with impeachment

What a Schitt show mueller put on. He pulled a Jim Comey.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mueller was on "a fool's errand" according to Brit Hume. Andy McCarthy's analysis of Mueller was exactly correct. Mueller is a Swamp stooge. What a waste of time and money.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I vote we send Mueller to Somalia on a fact finding mission.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
It'll be comical watching more Democrat heads exploding.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Still left the door open for the fat yid to run amok with his investigation and of course impeachment.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
According to mueller even if he found collusion / obstruction we couldn’t indict. What the fugg did we investigate for??? It was a fools errand. In my opinion he was dragging this out for 2020.

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Your exactly correct jorgeI.

MOLON LABE
Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
In The United States, if a person cannot be charged with a crime because of Statute, policy, or lack of evidence, they are, in fact, innocent.

Mueller is a part of a cabal that hates Trump because of Trump's personality and because Trump is privy to the insider-secrets that keep them wealthy and in power over people whom they believe cannot fight back - no different than various social or demographic cliques everywhere that hate 'outsiders' or others because they threaten to spill the beans on wrongs that would mar their shiny armor, and potentially reduce their income. Whether Trump is right or wrong, about anything, and whether Trump is helping or hurting America on any issue, is100% irrelevant to people that are irate about having their own sins exposed.

It's a cray-cray Country!

Like Sam Houston, I will vote for what is best for ME in 2020.
Texans read their Bibles to find what they want it to say, and are blind to what it actually says...
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Just another "Ex-Marine" Swamp Creature POS that believes we should all bow down and kiss his ass.

Either you can charge or you can't.

What an F'n Disgrace to his service and his Country.

How do you know someone used to be a Marine? Spend more than 5 minutes with them, and they’ll be sure to remind you...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think Mueller knows that Barr's investigation is going to expose the coup d'etat plot, how it was orchestrated and instituted, and he is trying to cover the involvement of his "honorable, dedicated" lawyers and investigators who spent two years and $35,000,000.00 of our money to try and oust Pres. Trump.

Mueller hired all Trump hating, Republican hating, Hillary/Obama loving left wing lawyers to do their best to destroy Pres. Trump, and they failed. Mueller was covering his own swampy azz. He knows this isn't over, for either side.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
It's gotten worse now.

Barr will pursue the weaponizing of the govt to oust a president.

Commiecrats will pursue obstruction of justice not only against Trump, but Barr, and anyone else taking a side against the Intelligence agencies.

This is Swamp vs We the People.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
You guys are a whole bunch of fun to watch.

It's amazing how you twist and turn. Exploding heads and twisted panties all over the 'fire today.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Interesting... he claims they were not looking for Trump, coconspirators were not the target he was given. That should be a criminal offense, he lied.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

It's amazing how you twist and turn. Exploding heads and twisted panties all over the 'fire today.

Aside from yours?

Dumbass.

Why don't you root for our country for a change?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
What a weak and juvenile last press conference. Came across to me as a last stab at crafting "a narrative" before leaving. Despite 400+ pages worth of narrative in that friggin report.
I thought this guy was straight arrow? Seems like a total partisan hack to me. Where did this Marine lose his way? I guess decades in the Swamp will do that to you. What a joke

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
If he would have had TRULY damaging info, he would have put it in the report. He didn’t and, thus, couldn’t. The hope now is for Congress to play games for the next 2 years, using their investigative “powers” to provide oppo research for the 2020 election.

The whole thing stinks, and Congress doesn’t even have a specific crime to “investigate”. Their mantra now is, give us enough time/money/power to investigate, and we’ll find SOMETHING.....

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

Aside from yours?

Dumbass.

Why don't you root for our country for a change?

Oh, I am, and have been from the very beginning. Sadly, that seems to be something you are opposed to for some reason.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Still left the door open for the fat yid to run amok with his investigation and of course impeachment.

J,

Nadler is using Alinsky Rule 9. If Pelsosi calls for a vote on the House floor, the Dems will have Jonestowned themselves.

RULE 9: “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.”

Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist. (Perception is reality. Large organizations always prepare a worst-case scenario, something that may be furthest from the activists’ minds. The upshot is that the organization will expend enormous time and energy, creating in its own collective mind the direst of conclusions. The possibilities can easily poison the mind and result in demoralization.)

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by fburgtx
If he would have had TRULY damaging info, he would have put it in the report. He didn’t and, thus, couldn’t. The hope now is for Congress to play games for the next 2 years, using their investigative “powers” to provide oppo research for the 2020 election.

The whole thing stinks, and Congress doesn’t even have a specific crime to “investigate”. Their mantra now is, give us enough time/money/power to investigate, and we’ll find SOMETHING.....

Agreed.

Mueller went into great detail that he couldn't bring any charges against a sitting president.

Why investigate it for 2 years then?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Basically, “We couldn’t charge him because that would have been unconstitutional, but in 2 years, we couldn’t come up with any real evidence to at least PRESENT in the event that we COULD charge him. Oh, and I couldn’t find evidence to CLEAR him, either...”

The SOB wasn’t appointed to CLEAR the President. He was appointed to find evidence he was GUILTY. The guy is a schidtbird.

+1, Mueller is a stinky POS Dem operative.

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

524 members (1234, 12344mag, 007FJ, 1941USMC, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 47 invisible), 1,804 guests, and 1,235 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,000
Posts18,520,449
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.