Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 250 of 2,280 1 2 248 249 250 251 252 2279 2280
Whip #13859183 05/30/19
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If the traitors were shot it would be safer. Most believe nothing will happen.

GB1

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by xverminator
Originally Posted by K22
X-V, I've studied a bit on CERN and don't like what I'm learning about it. I haven't seen this video but I will be watching it today. That is one evil machine and when you consider where they located it that evil takes on a whole new meaning.
It could very likely be the key to the master key to the bottomless pit. If so, it appears to me that they have already unlocked it.

Yep, but good always defeats evil. Faith!

X-VERMINATOR

No doubt. It certainly is what this fight for Freedom we are participating and/or viewing in is all about.
My concern is how many will we lose on the battlefield. Hard to see those you love, those you are friends with, or those you admired and trusted fall. Tis a hard thing.
Faith is the key.

K22 #13859369 05/30/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Director Wray is wearing a black hat and needs to be replaced ASAP.

BINGO.

...and now AG Barr authorizes Mueller to hold a press conference throwing President Trump under the bus, again.

Why would Barr do this? Why would he allow Mueller to cast more doubt, without proof, than he already has with his 400 page pile of shcit report?

Man, you just can't stop can you. Your glass is always half empty.
Mueller worded that the way he did on purpose. Did you not catch the quivering voice.
Damn, you are to much. You really need to start thinking instead of reacting.

Did you miss it, Anons? The statement was pre-written and timing is everything.

"As alleged by the grand jury in an indictment, Russian intelligence officers who are part of the Russian military launched a concerted attack on our political system. The indictment alleges that they used sophisticated cyber techniques to hack into computers and networks used by the Clinton campaign. They stole private information and then released that information through fake online identities and through the organization Wikileaks. The releases were designed and timed to interfere with our election and to damage a presidential candidate. And at the same time as the grand jury alleged in a separate indictment, a private Russian entity engaged in a social media operation, where Russian citizens posed as Americans in order to influence an election."

The wording of this statement is very important. Keep in mind, this is lawyer double speak. To the untrained ear it sounds like Mueller is listing crimes that were committed. This is false. He says "according to the indictment" and "grand jury alleged"... There were no convictions for any of the alleged crimes of Wikileaks. This is a carefully crafted set up for the Congressional merry band of useful idiots to scream for impeachment and bring Julian Assange into the spotlight. Mueller's statement about Wikileaks and the alleged crimes are purposely vague breadcrumbs for the half baked Democrats to lead themselves off the cliff.

LOL
So now Mueller is a White Hat, today, for awhile. Tomorrow he will be a Black Hat, again, for awhile, till he is a White Hat, again.

Got it.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22

BINGO.

...and now AG Barr authorizes Mueller to hold a press conference throwing President Trump under the bus, again.

Why would Barr do this? Why would he allow Mueller to cast more doubt, without proof, than he already has with his 400 page pile of shcit report?

Mueller worded that the way he did on purpose. Did you not catch the quivering voice.

"As alleged by the grand jury in an indictment, Russian intelligence officers who are part of the Russian military launched a concerted attack on our political system. The indictment alleges that they used sophisticated cyber techniques to hack into computers and networks used by the Clinton campaign. They stole private information and then released that information through fake online identities and through the organization Wikileaks. The releases were designed and timed to interfere with our election and to damage a presidential candidate. And at the same time as the grand jury alleged in a separate indictment, a private Russian entity engaged in a social media operation, where Russian citizens posed as Americans in order to influence an election."

The wording of this statement is very important. Keep in mind, this is lawyer double speak. To the untrained ear it sounds like Mueller is listing crimes that were committed. This is false. He says "according to the indictment" and "grand jury alleged"... There were no convictions for any of the alleged crimes of Wikileaks. This is a carefully crafted set up for the Congressional merry band of useful idiots to scream for impeachment and bring Julian Assange into the spotlight. Mueller's statement about Wikileaks and the alleged crimes are purposely vague breadcrumbs for the half baked Democrats to lead themselves off the cliff.

LOL
So now Mueller is a White Hat, today, for awhile. Tomorrow he will be a Black Hat, again, for awhile, till he is a White Hat, again.

Got it.

You dumb ass, don't put words in my mouth, I didn't say that. I'm beginning to believe you are a shill.

K22 #13859437 05/30/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

BINGO.

LOL

Got it.

You dumb ass, don't put words in my mouth, I didn't say that. I'm beginning to believe you are a shill.

Well, you believe Q is going to save the world, as long as we "trust the plan", wait, and keep waiting, so...

Oh, I almost forgot.
“When You Resort To Name Calling, You’ve Lost The Argument”

Keep up the good work.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

K22 #13859593 05/30/19
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Originally Posted by K22

Ignore is your friend, you're only feeding the troll.

"Blessed is the man whose wife is his best friend - especially if she likes to HUNT!"

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength, and love your neighbor as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these."
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Steve,, Got it? No,not even close,, Your to in love with your own opinion to see the big picture,, and as far as Q saving the world? Another wiff, The one an only Plan to save the world is Gods plan, and POTUS T is His sword,,Q is only a voice over narrating the events an previews to patriots so we keep our sheit together and help the rest of the sheeple out of the mud,, Trust Gods plan to save the word have faith that DJT is being inspired to implement this plan, and if it helps ya, pretend that morgan freeman is narrating Qs drops

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #13859902 05/30/19
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

LOL

Got it.[/quote]

You dumb ass, don't put words in my mouth, I didn't say that. I'm beginning to believe you are a shill.[/quote]
Well, you believe Q is going to save the world, as long as we "trust the plan", wait, and keep waiting, so...

Oh, I almost forgot.
“When You Resort To Name Calling, You’ve Lost The Argument”

Keep up the good work.[/quote]

I won't bother answering the "trust the plan" part, Hosfly did a great job doing that.
Name calling? Oh no, is that suppose to make me feel bad? Or is that another one of those distraction paths when you have nothing more?
Funny how you can name call but others can't. Control issue?
The original purpose of this thread was to keep those who were interested informed of what the non MSM side was saying and or doing. I think Whip told about his experience at a Trump rally with the Secret Service and the Q entity. It has bloomed into much more than that, including an anti Q movement which the DS loves to see. A house divided cannot stand theory is what they wanted.................. Divide and conquer, a tactic that has worked very very well for them. It is the very root of how this country got into the mess it is in.
It is becoming very obvious to me that if anyone posts something concerning Trump, Q, The Plan, ect. showing it in a positive picture, you and some others are going to make sure to attempt to change it to a negative.

While I have never did it, Bludog probably gave me good advice with the ignore bottom idea.

Whip #13859920 05/30/19
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Steve4102, I have been, and am still, supportive of your healthy skepticism on this thread, but have you stopped to think what the reaction would have been if Barr had prohibited Mueller from speaking? Contrary to your sarcastic characterization of Mueller as a white hat, it seems to me that letting him speak allowed the country to see what a large-size Black Hat he really is.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
Whip #13861476 05/30/19
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Can you image the reaction if the traitors were shot?

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
Steve4102, I have been, and am still, supportive of your healthy skepticism on this thread, but have you stopped to think what the reaction would have been if Barr had prohibited Mueller from speaking? Contrary to your sarcastic characterization of Mueller as a white hat, it seems to me that letting him speak allowed the country to see what a large-size Black Hat he really is.

Both President Trump and AG Barr said they would allow Mueller to testify before Congress.

That means making an opening statement and then answering questions about his investigation and his opening statement.

By allowing him to conduct a press conference based on opinion and speculation violates America’s basic foundation. That all Americans are presumed innocent until Proven guilty.

We as Americans are inherently Innocent of any and all crimes until such time that we are found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law. We cannot allow government officials to discard this basic principle and turn our system upside down by declaring a person guilty first, then demanding that person prove his/her innocents.

What Mueller did was not only unethical, it was a violation of Donald J Trump’s Rights.

Yes it should have been stopped, but it wasn’t, ask yourself why.

Read

https://townhall.com/columnists/chrisstigall/2019/05/30/a-dirty-doj-cuts-both-ways-n2547067

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Ha, just read this,

who, at the very least, are destroying the basic premise of American jurisprudence by claiming that perps must prove their another one, and that if a prosecutor can’t exonerate them, they may as well be guilty?

Folks, that’s not us. That’s not the United States. That’s not our criminal justice system. It’s the exact opposite. If they can get away in the process, if they can get away with changing the…

Your natural state as a citizen of this country is you are innocent of criminal allegations of anything. The natural state… This is part of the founding of our country.

In rogue dictatorships, in nations of tyranny, the citizen is guilty from the get-go. The citizen is always guilty.
The powerless are guilty. It is their permanent state. That’s one of the reasons for American exceptionalism. The citizen in this country, is — in his natural state — innocent.

When such time as prosecutors at various state, federal, local levels come along and think somebody committed a crime, it is incumbent on them to prove it. The accused does not have to prove he didn’t do it. Now, sometimes in trials you have to do that in order to persuade a jury.

But in our system, the presumption of innocence and the demand and the requirement for proof beyond a reasonable doubt is what separates us.
And if these people get away with reordering that, they will have succeeded in getting away with politicizing, criminalizing political differences.

As in, “You are a conservative. You’re guilty! You are a Republican. You’re guilty!” They are standing long, traditional, time-honored jurisprudence on its head here.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/05/30/the-stakes-for-our-country-have-never-been-higher/

Whip #13861689 05/31/19
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

I AM AMERICA!
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Im with you snake,, after trial or tribune, those guilty should be the nxt day,hung or shot,, If we dont start making the punishment so horrific that the evil doers hearts quiver,then they will just keep on keeping on,, we have to get away from "violating personal rights"by not executing... AND hold Lawyers accountable for their bullshit verbal vomit and use of verbiage to throwor disclaim law,,, "what does "is" mean" adding or ommiting a word or phrase can an does do more harm to our constitution by totally twisting its true meaning,Not to mention letting the guilty off,,even with other undeniable proof and evidence,, if ya dont say it right and write it down right then their civil rights are violated, the guilty should be hanged often and frequently and repeatedly

I AM AMERICA!
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by hosfly
Im with you snake,, after trial or tribune, those guilty should be the nxt day,hung or shot,, If we dont start making the punishment so horrific that the evil doers hearts quiver,then they will just keep on keeping on,, we have to get away from "violating personal rights"by not executing... AND hold Lawyers accountable for their bullshit verbal vomit and use of verbiage to throwor disclaim law,,, "what does "is" mean" adding or ommiting a word or phrase can an does do more harm to our constitution by totally twisting its true meaning,Not to mention letting the guilty off,,even with other undeniable proof and evidence,, if ya dont say it right and write it down right then their civil rights are violated, the guilty should be hanged often and frequently and repeatedly

And not allow any part of the Constitution to be amended from the original amendments.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Both President Trump and AG Barr said they would allow Mueller to testify before Congress.

That means making an opening statement and then answering questions about his investigation and his opening statement.

By allowing him to conduct a press conference based on opinion and speculation violates America’s basic foundation. That all Americans are presumed innocent until Proven guilty.

We as Americans are inherently Innocent of any and all crimes until such time that we are found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law. We cannot allow government officials to discard this basic principle and turn our system upside down by declaring a person guilty first, then demanding that person prove his/her innocents.

What Mueller did was not only unethical, it was a violation of Donald J Trump’s Rights.

Read

https://townhall.com/columnists/chrisstigall/2019/05/30/a-dirty-doj-cuts-both-ways-n2547067

What was wrong was what Mueller said, not the fact that he was "allowed" to speak. I don't recall if he had the press conference before or after he resigned from the DOJ. If before, he should have waited. If after, then as a private citizen he has the right to call a press conference. As the link makes clear, Mueller's words showed that there is a double standard of justice at work here: One standard for Clinton, and another for Trump. That's what's wrong, not the fact that he spoke to the press.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
Whip #13861936 05/31/19
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Did Mueller convict Trump of something?
No

Did a judge convict Trump of something?
No

Was there any sort of a trial?
No

Did Mueller basically stand and read a prepared statement?
Yes [and AG Barr quickly rebuked that statement and has witnesses to back it].

Doubt we hear much[if anything] from Mueller again.

FJB & FJT
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Read

What was wrong was what Mueller said, not the fact that he was "allowed" to speak. I don't recall if he had the press conference before or after he resigned from the DOJ. If before, he should have waited. If after, then as a private citizen he has the right to call a press conference. As the link makes clear, Mueller's words showed that there is a double standard of justice at work here: One standard for Clinton, and another for Trump. That's what's wrong, not the fact that he spoke to the press.

AG Barr was not required to release the Mueller report. It was a confidential report from Mueller to Barr and nobody else. Barr and Trump made the decision to make the report available to congress and ultimately the public.

Mueller worked for the DOJ and any and all information gathered and documented during his employment by the DOJ is DOJ property. Any further release of information must be authorized by the executive branch.
Think McGahn. Even though McGahn is no longer employed by the executive branch, President Trump ordered him to not testify before congress and to ignore a congressional subpoena . Mueller cannot speak or comment on this without DOJ or Trump permission.

Why are non of the others involved in the Witch Hunt not holding press conferences, voicing their opinions as to what Trump did and didn't do? There were 13 angry Democrats running this investigation, why must they secretly "leak" their opinions and not hold a presser?

Cuz they can't, not without DOJ permission.

Why isn't Weisman, the guy that really ran this investigation, publicly slamming Trump and claiming they would have indicted if it were not for the OLC directive?

Whip #13862032 05/31/19
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
From SB2 information as posted by Hosfly.................................

"Mueller testifying before Congress would have been carnage.

So? Nadler and Mueller set it up in such a way that Mueller could say just enough to get the impeachment ball rolling, without having to be grilled by Congress. Why didn’t Mueller make this statement earlier? Answer: because Comey’s arrest was not imminent.

The dark stars aligned and it was time for Mueller to forget his most elementary law school classes and suggest that, from now on, each American citizen should seek for a document from the DOJ unequivocally attesting he did not commit a crime. Our 12 year FBI Director shamelessly says this:

“And as set forth in the report, after that investigation, if we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so. We did not, however, make a determination as to whether the president did commit a crime”.

and cowardly says that:

“Now, I hope and expect this to be the only time that I will speak to you in this manner. I am making that decision myself. No one has told me whether I can or should testify or speak further about this matter”.

Well, sorry Bob. If there are impeachment hearings, I’m pretty sure many republicans in Congress will want to hear a little more from you before sending the ball to the Senate for immediate deflation…

Q2582 These people are stupid. Q

One last thing I need to clarify about Mueller is his meeting with POTUS when he wanted the FBI Director job.

Q challenges us and says:

Q1285 “Congress passed Public Law 94-503, limiting the FBI Director to a single term of no longer than 10 years.” Reconcile. Q

In this article, we discover Mueller was appointed FBI Director by Bush 7 days before the 9/11 terrorist attacks and exceptionally served 12 years at the post. HUSSEIN sought a two-year extension to Mueller's term given “the nation's heightened concern about another attack”. Look how Comey lovingly supported it: video.YouTube

So Mueller gets the job a few days before 9/11, organizes the 9/11 investigation cover-up and gets a 2 year extension because there supposedly was a threat of another attack which did not happen. Okay…

Are you aware of the 9/11 S.Res.610 resolution in Q2328?

With what you now know, do you see it?

I told you John Kerry was Bin Laden’s handler and Comey was ISIS’ Baghdadi’s.

The only way Mueller could have had the FBI Director job again is if he and his buddies in the Intelligence Community played the same extension card and convinced Trump that there were concerns about an attack.

Trump did not fall for it. There was no way he would have handled this supposed attack with U1 Mueller at the helm. He had true patriots in the Team available for that.

The next day, Rosenstein appointed Mueller Special Counsel…

Q154 Perhaps someday people will understand ‘they’ had a plan to conduct ‘another’ mass extinction event."

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Raeford
Did Mueller convict Trump of something?
No

Did a judge convict Trump of something?
No

Was there any sort of a trial?
No

Did Mueller basically stand and read a prepared statement?
Yes [and AG Barr quickly rebuked that statement and has witnesses to back it].

Doubt we hear much[if anything] from Mueller again.

I want him to testify before a senate inq and either exonerate Trump.or malign himself or committ perjury.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 250 of 2,280 1 2 248 249 250 251 252 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

366 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 309coug, 17CalFan, 16penny, 39 invisible), 2,599 guests, and 1,112 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,757
Posts18,514,872
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.