Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Quak
Doesn’t the oldest son post on this forum?? 👹

You mean Quick Karl. 😜

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

W
WTF Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
And then there's Mick Dodge.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
We were in Alaska last summer visiting friends in Soldotna which is just up the coast from Homer. Word I got is that the locals can’t stand those jokers. Easy to see why.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I “tried” to watch them the first time around.... HAD to give it up on 3rd show.

They are the ‘stupidest stupid’ IMO. I GAG at the leads for new episodes and
CLICK the channel.

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

A Flat Trajectory is Never a Handicap

Speed is Trajectory's Friend !!
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by McInnis
We were in Alaska last summer visiting friends in Soldotna which is just up the coast from Homer. Word I got is that the locals can’t stand those jokers. Easy to see why.

We locals think they're all stoopit.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B2

Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

You mean Quick Karl. 😜

I can't WAIT till the next election - I will vote for Donald Trump for President (because he is an America loving New York patriot and not a Texass scumbag) and then every democrat on the the ballot in Texas - just for you. It is illegal to photograph a ballot so I will fill out a duplicate and post it here in this forum - just to see you cry like the little girl you are. What are you going to do, come and beat me up, Hoss? You going to bring Little Joe with you? Bwahahahahahaha.

I Guarantee you I will do it.

How's it feel to be a complete moron?

Like Sam Houston, I will vote for what is best for ME in 2020.
Texans read their Bibles to find what they want it to say, and are blind to what it actually says...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When Alaska Bush People first came on, I saw a few episodes, and very quickly came to the conclusion that it was a pretty dumb show. I didn't even know they were still on.

I do watch Alaska the Last Frontier, even though they are little hokey sometimes, especially Otto's wife, and that dumbazz Jane.

I did like watching Yukon Men, even if it was heavily scripted. I liked Charlie, liked seeing him shoot bears and wolves with his AR and moose with his 45-70.

My favorite of those kind of reality shows is Mountain Men, although I realize it's as scripted as they come. Tom there in Montana seems to be quite a character, as does Marty in Alaska. The weak link in that show is Eustis in North Carolina, as I've read some pretty damning things about him.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[quote=JamesJr]
I do watch Alaska the Last Frontier, even though they are little hokey sometimes, especially Otto's wife, and that dumbazz Jane.
/quote]

lol, agreed. they seem to worship alcohol a little too much, IMO.

watched a few minutes the other night of Atz and wife hunting on Shuyak, which interested me since I used to live near Kodiak.
But, one edited scene showed them watching a deer (it was a sika deer, which we don't have there). pretty lame editing, I am sure they must have cringed watching it themselves. I don't have a lot of issues with the show, but everyone must be aware that most homesteaders don't have low-millions of dollars worth of heavy equipment and sea-going vessels to support their lifestyles.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kid0917
[quote=JamesJr]
/quote]

lol, agreed. they seem to worship alcohol a little too much, IMO.

watched a few minutes the other night of Atz and wife hunting on Shuyak, which interested me since I used to live near Kodiak.
But, one edited scene showed them watching a deer (it was a sika deer, which we don't have there). pretty lame editing, I am sure they must have cringed watching it themselves. I don't have a lot of issues with the show, but everyone must be aware that most homesteaders don't have low-millions of dollars worth of heavy equipment and sea-going vessels to support their lifestyles.

I have always wondered about all that equipment myself. Dozers, excavators, ships, and things like that aren't cheap, and don't grow on trees. On the other hand, their farm equipment is all pretty old. Maybe they keep the "good stuff" out of sight. They do seem to have a different hunting rifle every year.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by stevelyn
If I had my way, I'd call in an airstrike on cast and crew and get rid of the entire lot of them.

Lmao

Camp is where you make it.
IC B3

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

You mean Quick Karl. 😜

Holy schit that is funny

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JamesJr
When Alaska Bush People first came on, I saw a few episodes, and very quickly came to the conclusion that it was a pretty dumb show. I didn't even know they were still on.

I did like watching Yukon Men, even if it was heavily scripted. I liked Charlie, liked seeing him shoot bears and wolves with his AR and moose with his 45-70.

My favorite of those kind of reality shows is Mountain Men, although I realize it's as scripted as they come. Tom there in Montana seems to be quite a character, as does Marty in Alaska. The weak link in that show is Eustis in North Carolina, as I've read some pretty damning things about him.

I used to live in Tanana and another village downriver prior to coming out to Aleutian Hell. Charlie is as about a nice of a guy as you'll find anywhere. I'm glad to see him get his face on tv.

Folks in surrounding villages poke a little fun at them because of the scripting, but most of them of my generation were born in the old IHS hospital there.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Originally Posted by tzone

You mean Quick Karl. 😜

Holy schit that is funny

Doesn't take much to amuse you, huh? Same as a kid with Down's Syndrome...

Texans read their Bibles to find what they want it to say, and are blind to what it actually says...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Quick_Karl

You mean Quick Karl. 😜

Holy schit that is funny

Another keyboard commando shooting his mouth off, and belittling those with mental challenges. You little puke FOAD. Tzone's about as good as they come around here. You on the other hand definitely aren't.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Alaska Bush People is a bunch of brain burnt dopers who wouldn't have a clue how to survive anywhere but on a reality TV show, the show's a joke and a waste of time. As for Alaska the Last Frontier's dumbo Jane she's the nightmare that can result from inbreeding, truly the personification of "put a flag over her face and a bible under her azz and f uck her for God and country".

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

You mean Quick Karl. 😜

Holy schit that is funny

Dick weed

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Originally Posted by gophergunner

You mean Quick Karl. 😜

Holy schit that is funny

Another keyboard commando shooting his mouth off, and belittling those with mental challenges. You little puke FOAD. Tzone's about as good as they come around here. You on the other hand definitely aren't.

You and Tzone can both eat chit, Audie...

Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Alaska Bush People is a bunch of brain burnt dopers who wouldn't have a clue how to survive anywhere but on a reality TV show, the show's a joke and a waste of time. As for Alaska the Last Frontier's dumbo Jane she's the nightmare that can result from inbreeding, truly the personification of "put a flag over her face and a bible under her azz and f uck her for God and country".

For a bunch of dumb pfhuuuckkks - they're on TV making a lot more money than you!

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by gunswizard

For a bunch of dumb pfhuuuckkks - they're on TV making a lot more money than you!

Comrade Karl took it in the ass dry again this morning. Cut him a little slack fellas. It’s the 3rd time this week that dog snunk in bed before he was ready.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
now if it was called the Great Alaskan Bush Company and filmed in there, it would be worth watching. that place still open? great strip joint.

My diploma is a DD214
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

657 members (1234, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 007FJ, 70 invisible), 2,797 guests, and 1,370 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,216
Posts18,485,508
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.