-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 15 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 14 15
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
The only "fist fight" Karl ever been in was with his boyfriend's dick.

And he probably lost that too.

LMAO.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Originally Posted by Shag
hahahahahaha If you know plenty and have followed boxing since Dwight Braxton but most importantly respected fighters this thread would of never been created... As a die hard Raiders fan I also now question your dedication to the nation. No warrior woulda posted this as you titled it.. Your a Californication Biatch..... Not only are you clueless about boxing, your completely clueless about anything Idaho... I was hoping you weren't so old and feeble.

Ah, I see, your problem is how I titled this thread, that is what has your panties up your azz?
Would it help you if you pulled your head out of your azz long enough to realize this isn’t my thread, nor did I title it?

LOL. You can't get out of it that easily. You know full well it's your thread, and that you titled it. grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Quick_Karl
How would I know what Arizona pays, out here in CA construction is paying 100k with overtime, sorry if you now think construction is also below your leftard standards, but that is how many of us earn a living.

How much of that 100K (with overtime) are you HANDING the the leftists (in Kalifornistan) you keep accusing me of being, Billy-Bob?

Get yourself a calculator and Google 'how to calculate cost-of-living' then do the math from 1990 (framers earning $25.00 an hour) till today, and see if any of it sinks in a little.

Well I don’t know, I guess enough for the wife and I to live in a paid off house, own two cars, two trucks, a Jeep and bike..oh and my 23 footer. Hope that helps skippy.

I have no idea your politics, but stand firm on you playing the race card just like a leftard.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
LOL, yes, never underestimate ANY one, back in the day working the border bars up in Ft Smith I saw a couple dudes built like dog ticks whip the ever loving chit out of a couple guys for messing with them, iirc one of the dog ticks was an indian, the other a mexican or samoan looking guy, those dudes were fast and had hearts of a lion.

Trump Won!
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Test:

Queef_Karl

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Poor Queer Karl.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave

LMAO.

Id imagine he gets dick whipped by his boyfriend everyday.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Umm, hate to tell ya, but those were two athletes.

Never judge a book by its cover. If you're tagging Joshua like that (even on Joshua's worst day) you got some fast hands.

Damn right! He may not be a physical specimen to look at but he is an athlete and a tough guy.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Dont get him too revved up Barkoff...he'll OD on Albuterol.

Boy what a horrible way to go!😁

Molɔ̀ːn Labé
Grandpa:the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Dad:son you have 2 choices for supper eat or don't eat.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

LMAO.

No man, didn’t you read it, Karl is a warrior, it’s right there inside his mind, right next to all his racism.
Been a Raider fan since 1968, next he’s going to insist I don’t know who Daryl Lamonica and Dan Connors were, cuz Karl is of the Raider Nation Warrior. What a blow-hard.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Buddies And I used to ride our bikes to the Rancho Tropicana to watch he Raiders practice back in the late 70's. Good times.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I did a little U-tubing, the kid was born in the U.S, lives in the U.S, but flies the Mexican colors...fug him, I hope he gets his azz pummeled.

I prefer Americans to celebrate America but I don't have a problem with him taking pride in his heritage. He is first generation, I think. Around this way, this is really common with Italians. I don't know why but it is fairly common to see people of Italian descent with Italian flags on their cars even if they are several generations removed.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Buddies And I used to ride our bikes to the Rancho Tropicana to watch he Raiders practice back in the late 70's. Good times.

Back when Raider Fans were blue collar, not wannabe bangers and warriors. After they moved to LA, the fan base really changed,

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Theeck
I did a little U-tubing, the kid was born in the U.S, lives in the U.S, but flies the Mexican colors...fug him, I hope he gets his azz pummeled.

I prefer Americans to celebrate America but I don't have a problem with him taking pride in his heritage. He is first generation, I think. Around this way, this is really common with Italians. I don't know why but it is fairly common to see people of Italian descent with Italian flags on their cars even if they are several generations removed.

Where is this? Any Italian flags I see around, are usually right under the Stars and Stripes.
There were a lot of first generation Italians and Sicilian in the Monerrey Bay, most were proud to become Americans, many would not allow their kids to speak Italian.
It would have made all the difference in the world to have both flags displayed, but he chose a foreign one.
Trust me on this, I live at ground zero, there is little respect for America in most of these communities, that was not the case with Italian Americans.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Back when Raider Fans were blue collar, not wannabe bangers and warriors. After they moved to LA, the fan base really changed,

Not just blue collar fans either back then plenty of high dollar NorCal fans as well. The 9'ners were actually the blue collar team back then when they couldn't fill a stadium even 50%

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Not just blue collar fans either back then plenty of high dollar NorCal fans as well. The 9'ners were actually the blue collar team back then when they couldn't fill a stadium even 50%

Should have stayed at Kesar. 😂😂. Did I spell that right?
My uncle used to take me to the Kesar Pavillion to Bay Bomber matches. 😁😁

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Does Andy Ruiz qualify as the "great white hope"? ..................................................................... grin

Ed

A person who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes the person who never asks is a fool forever.

The worst slaves are those that put the chains on themselves.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Prwlr
Does Andy Ruiz qualify as the "great white hope"? ..................................................................... grin

Looks like cottage cheese to me! laugh

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Should have stayed at Kesar. 😂😂. Did I spell that right?
My uncle used to take me to the Kesar Pavillion to Bay Bomber matches. 😁😁

Roller Derby baby I remember watching it on some Greater Bay Area UHF station.

"Maybe we're all happy."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Boxing is entertainment, and that was a fairly entertaining fight. Both those guys were athletes. They flabby looking athlete beat the marvelously sculpted athlete. Most of the people posting here couldn't shadow box for two rounds without needing oxygen.

Page 8 of 15 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

80 members (7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, Akhutr, 300_savage, 15 invisible), 1,497 guests, and 942 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,747
Posts18,495,214
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.