Hop To
Page 254 of 2,269 1 2 252 253 254 255 256 2268 2269
K22 #13880298 06/07/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
And who is John Durham? Newscaster? Oh wait, a Journalist, no, a Congressman that's it.
Exposing and investigating to arrest are 2 different things. One has meaning while the other has true meaning.

And who wrote the article you linked, that caused you to piss your pants with excitement and anticipation?
Oh yeah a journalist, voicing another opinion.

Last edited by steve4102; 06/07/19.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Steve4102, there has to be hope or we have nothing left.

I still have hope that good will somehow prevail in all of this.

FJB & FJT
Whip #13880576 06/07/19
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #13880731 06/07/19
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Flying Ebola infected Congolese to Mexico then dumping them on our border. This would cause a shooting war.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 06/07/19.
Whip #13881246 06/07/19
H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
I bet DJT clanks when he walks

I AM AMERICA!
IC B2

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by hosfly

wink laugh

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

His armor is much better than that.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Raeford
Steve4102, there has to be hope or we have nothing left.

I still have hope that good will somehow prevail in all of this.

Yeah, we just have to, Be Patient, and Trust the Bureaucrats in the DC Swamp to bring these criminals to justice.

It’s only been 19 years since Uranium One, anther 20 and we will have Hillary dead to Rights.

Yup, patients as a virgin.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #13882683 06/08/19
H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
Steve,either write POTUS an tell him you can do his job better or shut the [bleep] up,, you are such a sniveling puke I wanna just [bleep],,YOU seem to have all the answers an Im here tond YOU are all hat an NO cattle,, you havent seen the ball since the kickoff,,, when you add 2+2 you go behind and bitch about the math,,, Try to start thinking out of your own little steve world and try putting pieces of the puzzle togethe,,, why dont YOU run for office ? You are so obviously qualified for it ,, I rarely use this term but you are a dumbass waterhead,,, get a clue

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #13884528 06/08/19
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Is Jag off fishing? or chasing senorita's?

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Steve,either write POTUS an tell him you can do his job better or shut the [bleep] up,, you are such a sniveling puke I wanna just [bleep],,YOU seem to have all the answers an Im here tond YOU are all hat an NO cattle,, you havent seen the ball since the kickoff,,, when you add 2+2 you go behind and bitch about the math,,, Try to start thinking out of your own little steve world and try putting pieces of the puzzle togethe,,, why dont YOU run for office ? You are so obviously qualified for it ,, I rarely use this term but you are a dumbass waterhead,,, get a clue

Truth hurts, I know, but is there anything in my above post that isn’t factual?

Let’s see,
Has Q said we must “trust”, why yes I do believe he has, I believe it goes like this, “Trust the Plan”, TRUST Sessions-Huber-Kansas-Horowitz’s- Wray.
Are all of the above Bureaucrats, why yes I believe they are.

Have we been told to be patient? It really not a question as to whether or not we have told to be patient, it’s how many times we are fed the same line.

How about my comment on Hillary? Anything not factual there?
Was U1 not 19 years ago and is she still free as a bird?

I know you live in a fantasy world waking up every morning saying, “Today is the day, today is the day the walls come tumbling down on the Deep State.” and every night you go to bed saying “tomorrow, tomorrow’s the day the walls come tumbling down on the Deep state”.

Kinda reminds me of a recent event where a group of delusional Americans did the same thing, they woke up every morning saying today will be the day we get rid of Trump, the Mueller report is sure to prove he colluded and when that report comes out, he will be gone.

And like your delusional fantasy, not only were/are they wrong, they cannot accept the fact that they were wrong, so they engage in personal attacks all the while grasping at straws trying to breath life back into their delusional fantasy.

Whip #13884976 06/08/19
H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
Patient? Really ? You expect a POTUS to cleanup an straighten up a countries evil and on going takeover that has been going on since its founding in just 2 years? I know if DJT would listen to you he'd have it done by now, I get that,,,But you aint there to help him, Your here waging war with your keyboard,, complaining and bitching like a woman,,2 YEARS and look at what hes done, LOOK at whats come out of the shadows,, the REASON you and everyone else is ahead of the news is because your being lead to it by Q drops or somthing related or very similar,, yet since YOU cant put it together,its a LARP,, OK so if its a LARP, how come Q dont drop every day?How come Q dont tell you what to think,and how to think?Instead of asking questions that YOU should be asking? HMMM,, shall I go on? yes I think I will,,Kansas is probably the best Ive seen at what hes doing bar none, BARR you say?werent you the one that was dealin out the hate on him? BOOM in YOUR ass,,Huber ? investigating HILLary,, not a dead end collusion hoax that was known to be bullsht from day 1,HMM how did everyone know it was BS? Q!! Q links to the truth, that if you had your head out of the sand would realize, UM1? whos been in power since UM1 went down? yes,, you see it now,, the CABAL,,deep state politicos,,, Trumps been in office 2 years an youve JUST found out about it! HOW? Q!! As far as HRC being "free as a bird"? i wouldnt say that,,, Id say sombody is listening to her breath and fart in bed! The terror of being found out is draining her an slick willie, all you have to do is look at current pictures of them,, the walls are closing in on them,,Thanks HUBER,,Back to the collusion hoax,, why should the white hats even investigate that ? never interupt an enemy when hes stepping on his own dick! You know,, Like we do you,,,You are being urged to be patient,, yes,,Those not as well informed and who listen to MSM are just now being brought up to speed to the point you were 1 year ago,,and as far as this Q fantasy,, well ,, if you havent reallized this LARP is the one providing you the precise info to look up and where to find it then you need to re examine your stance,, its apparent to everyone that your head is so far up your ass its cutting off the oxegen,, 2YEARS!!!! and look at what you know now verses 2 years ago,, ThanQ,,have FAITH in God and trust POTUS is his sword and that Q is narrating and keeping us in the know,,5:5? rant over,HOSFLY out...WWG1WGA

I AM AMERICA!
K22 #13884981 06/08/19
H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by K22
Is Jag off fishing? or chasing senorita's?
JAG off? LOL hes securing hi master staus in baiting hooks,,, becoming a ,,,wait for it,,, "masterbaiter" LOL I miss his input... hope he comes back soon rested an refreshed,,,

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #13884993 06/08/19
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No arrest, no indictments, no grand juries, and nothing to see here. The swamp is free and spending my tax dollars.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The reaction of the Qultists when challenged is the only thing predictable. The host fly gets all ramped up in his childish tantrums, but at least his spelling has improved. Quite entertaining. Q’s credibility is gone. It’s all a LARP. The failed predictions are irrelevant to the Qultists; after all, they are in Q’s fantasy land.

Meanwhile, I am trusting the plan and waiting on those child-eating pedophiles to be arrested any day now.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
The reaction of the Qultists when challenged is the only thing predictable. The host fly gets all ramped up in his childish tantrums, but at least his spelling has improved. Quite entertaining. Q’s credibility is gone. It’s all a LARP. The failed predictions are irrelevant to the Qultists; after all, they are in Q’s fantasy land.

Meanwhile, I am trusting the plan and waiting on those child-eating pedophiles to be arrested any day now.

Here you go. https://qmap.pub/. There's only 3349 posts to read through so please show us which ones are predicting.

With the depth of the DS evil and the type of evil it is, you better know who or what you are dealing with and have "EVERY" loose end controlled if you want the World to survive. Hard to do that in 2 years.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Nailed it.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

laugh Life goes on.................

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Whip #13886185 06/09/19
H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
https://files.catbox.moe/0545ne.png well well,, the media plot thickens

I AM AMERICA!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
https://files.catbox.moe/0545ne.png well well,, the media plot thickens

WOW, the media is in bed with the Democrats, the Deep State and those that wish to destroy America.

Who Knew?

Page 254 of 2,269 1 2 252 253 254 255 256 2268 2269

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

118 members (44mc, 35, 21, 358wsm, 6mmbrfan, 406_SBC, 15 invisible), 1,523 guests, and 939 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,243
Posts18,485,950
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.