Hop To
Page 261 of 2,280 1 2 259 260 261 262 263 2279 2280
K22 #13911545 06/19/19
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
the street being unorganized, unruly, unfocused and quite dispersed always has a net perspective.

GB1

Whip #13911620 06/19/19
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
True. Lets hope it doesn't become the perception.

Whip #13911660 06/19/19
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So they are persons of interest or suspects. They are still tried and if found guilty they serve their sentence. There are a lot of suspects which should be tried in this treason case.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
So they are persons of interest or suspects. They are still tried and if found guilty they serve their sentence. There are a lot of suspects which should be tried in this treason case.

That's for sure.

Whip #13911814 06/19/19
M
MLC Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
What I don't understand steve4102 if this is just all bull crap as you say it is why to do waste your time posting on this thread?

Any politician who thinks they can fight the evil that has consumed the government is delusional or lying. There is no political solution.

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
Winston Church
IC B2

K22 #13912045 06/19/19
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by K22
That pile of steaming bull [bleep] was named Steve.
Post after post after post of yours is ALWAYS the same negative BS "the sky is falling". You imagine you have the inside track, the "true" information, but it is becoming more and more quite obvious you aren't even in the game.

laugh laugh Can you spell meltdown?

If only Q would come up with something concrete, life would be good, huh?

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
K22 #13912462 06/20/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
That pile of steaming bull [bleep] was named Steve.
Post after post after post of yours is ALWAYS the same negative BS "the sky is falling". You imagine you have the inside track, the "true" information, but it is becoming more and more quite obvious you aren't even in the game.

The phrase "The sky is falling!" features prominently in the story, and has passed into the English language as a common idiom indicating a hysterical or mistaken belief that disaster is imminent.

What hysterical disaster have I posted over and over and claimed it imminent?

Not sure that I posted any hysterical disaster, as my personal opinion is that Nothing is going to happen to those that engaged in the coup to take down Donald J Trump. Nothing and the status quot, is hardly and immanent disaster.

As for BS, I usually try and sick to the facts and post opinions of those that do have the inside track.

Like the 23 Republicans that sent a letter to President Trump urging him to Declass himself as HIS DOJ and FBI are engaged in a cover-up.

..or that John Solomom said on Hannity that it has been more than 15 months since the OIG sent a criminal referral regarding McCabe to the DOJ and so far nothing, no investigation, no Grand Jury, no indictment.

...or that Barr stated publicly that Huber was sidelined months ago and is not involved in any SpyGate, FISA, Operation Hurricane investigations.

...or that Declass has been put on hold again until after teh Durham report comes out, which could take years.

and the list of facts goes on and on and on.

Yet you engage in fantasy, ignore the facts and put your faith into a anonymous internet character that has caused you to lose all sense of reality.

Ya wanna read some real BS, read your own delusional writings.

Last edited by steve4102; 06/20/19.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Like the 23 Republicans that sent a letter to President Trump urging him to Declass himself as HIS DOJ and FBI are engaged in a cover-up.

??? Who are these 23 Rep. and why do they want Trump to declass himself?

K22 #13912550 06/20/19
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by K22

??? Who are these 23 Rep. and why do they want Trump to declass himself?

Aren't you capable of following links like Q wants you to do when they are provided? Or are these the wrong 23?

Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by K22
Good point Hos.
Look how many so far this year have been arrested for child trafficking. Include last year and the number goes up a bunch. Would not have happened in the past.

Any upper level pols in that bunch? Even a mayor or city council person? That would be the edge of the swamp at least, especially if they were party connected at even the county committee level, ANY party connection. Anyone from the upper levels of "high finance"? Wall Street? Big religion? Big Pharma? Real Estate? Not just worker bees. We need the hive leaders.

And perhaps most importantly according to many.............anyone in all those arrests from the upper levels of the Fourth Estate?

Patience is fine up to a point. Trump only has a limited time to start getting the flow going down the drain. If the flood gates don't open soon, I'm afraid (it appears others are too) that only the edges of the swamp will get drained and the deep dark stinky muddy bottom will never see the light of day.

Only takes one whacko to end Trumps presidency. Don't forget where Pence comes from. Do you think he'll continue the good fight? Or will it be back to business as usual?

Geno

You are spot on. President Trump is on borrowed time If Justice is ever going to be brought back to Justice.

The problem is, is that those he has appointed like Wray Haspel, Barr and Coats are not on Team Trump, but rather on Tean Deep State.

23 Republicans understand this and have written a letter to President Trump urging him to Declass himself NOW, as Barr and Wray are engaged in a coverup.

If Trump doesn’t listen to these 23 Republicans and act now, he might as well just throw in the towel and let the Deep State control what is left of his Presidency.

Dan Coats I'll give you, but the rest you are swinging at phantom balls. Another swing and a miss.
You aren't even 2 questions deep on any of this.

Enjoy!

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...t-declassification-from-president-trump/

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
MLC #13912583 06/20/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by MLC
What I don't understand steve4102 if this is just all bull crap as you say it is why to do waste your time posting on this thread?

He cant stand it if anyone has thoughts or beliefs other than him. Those who arent the same are stupid and he wants to educate them. hes dumb enough to think if he crows his view long enough it will sink in. He was the narcissist everyone hated in school.

He and BR get the ignore, though he has some good threads at times.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Whip #13912586 06/20/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Why Trump went to GB.

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by MLC

He cant stand it if anyone has thoughts or beliefs other than him. Those who arent the same are stupid and he wants to educate them. hes dumb enough to think if he crows his view long enough it will sink in. He was the narcissist everyone hated in school.

He and BR get the ignore, though he has some good threads at times.

Jag man......... You never seem to know if you're pitching or catching with some of the comments that you post.

Re-read your above post......... It sounds just like stuff you've preached as a loyal Q'ber about anyone who doesn't listen to you.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Steve and friends, why does Q and the anons that research Q info bother you guys so much? Serious question!

X-VERMINATOR

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by xverminator
Steve and friends, why does Q and the anons that research Q info bother you guys so much? Serious question!

X-VERMINATOR

I came here interested as hell as to what this Q movement was all about. As any one with more than 2 brain cells left to rub together, I had question and those questions were and still are legitimate questions.

Right off the bat, instead of trying to answer my concerns I was hit with personal attacks, “ you are a dumb f*ck”, “how dare you question Q and we Q-bers”, “Stupid Steve”, etc.

What answers I did get were retarded at best, “Trust the Plan”, as if any Q-ber could articulate what “The plan”, is or was and when Q, reality and actual facts didn’t add up I got the famous “It’s all misdirection”, “nothing is as it seem” and again with the personal attacks.

FYI, it doesn’t “bother me so much”, I just want a conversation and a discussion, but it is you guys that refuse to discuss without even reading my questions, instead you come out swinging and blindly defending Q, without a single fact to back it up. Case in point, 22 just posted the usual person attack that I am full of BS concerning the 23 Republicans that wrote a letter to Trump stating that his DOJ and FBI are engaged in a coverup . The link and the letter were already posted twice and he comes out wit, “What 23 Republicans”. That is down right sad, very sad indeed.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

X-VERMINATOR

He has Q crawling under his skin morning, noon and night.

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

X-VERMINATOR

Serious answer: My only concern here is being told I'm an idiot, not a Trump supporter, etc., etc., because I don't buy the Q mantra hook line and sinker that is pushed by a few Q zealots here.

Without that attitude coming my way on a couple of very early comments back pages ago, you wouldn't find me here. It reeks of very narrow mind bending by those who tell me I need to expand my mind, based on their ideas only.

If that is who Q is and what he's about, I'll take my chances on my own without the aid of the "Odessa I Doctor" and his minions.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

X-VERMINATOR

I came here interested as hell as to what this Q movement was all about. As any one with more than 2 brain cells left to rub together, I had question and those questions were and still are legitimate questions.

Right off the bat, instead of trying to answer my concerns I was hit with personal attacks, “ you are a dumb f*ck”, “how dare you question Q and we Q-bers”, “Stupid Steve”, etc.

What answers I did get were retarded at best, “Trust the Plan”, as if any Q-ber could articulate what “The plan”, is or was and when Q, reality and actual facts didn’t add up I got the famous “It’s all misdirection”, “nothing is as it seem” and again with the personal attacks.

FYI, it doesn’t “bother me so much”, I just want a conversation and a discussion, but it is you guys that refuse to discuss without even reading my questions, instead you come out swinging and blindly defending Q, without a single fact to back it up. Case in point, 22 just posted the usual person attack that I am full of BS concerning the 23 Republicans that wrote a letter to Trump stating that his DOJ and FBI are engaged in a coverup . The link and the letter were already posted twice and he comes out wit, “What 23 Republicans”. That is down right sad, very sad indeed.

That certainly is bs. Maybe you should go back and read the posts before you ever posted on this site and the read what you first posted on 8/24/18 and the replies.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Whip
Why don't we all just throw in the towel and call it a day? Steve-O says we're just wasting our time...it'll never happen. And you know he's always right (in his own mind).

He's the kinda guy we never wanted on our team as kids. Even back then, we could spot a weak spirit when we saw one. We wanted someone on our team who wanted to win and contributed positively to the team. Interestingly enough, those are the kids that grew up and were successful in their lives.

First time in three months I clicked off the ignore function to see what the dolt was saying. It'll be six months before I do it again.

Hey Steve...try the glass is half full philosophy for a change. Might have a positive affect on that chronic pain that's got you down...

Personal attacks is all you got, Again.

Not surprising, you have nothing left of the Q scam and all you can do is go after those that were not foolish enough to fall for this pile of steaming bull shcit.

Personal attacks.................hhmmmm.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

X-VERMINATOR

Fair enough, I'm willing to take that explanation at face value because I'm objective enough to realize it's offered from your perspective yet not wholly the truth.......

Let me ask another question, of all the microphones stuffed in Trumps face, why do you suppose not one single reporter has asked the very simple question, is Q real?

If Q where truly a conspiracy theory as you and your friends claim, don't you think the mainstream media would be working tirelessly to hang that albatross around Trumps neck like they do with everything else? Serious question!

X-VERMINATOR

Last edited by xverminator; 06/20/19.

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I know, I know, it's 29 minutes long. Nobody on the Campfire has time for that (insert rolling eyes emogi here)......

X-VERMINATOR

Page 261 of 2,280 1 2 259 260 261 262 263 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

224 members (12344mag, 06hunter59, 338rcm, 2UP, 10Glocks, 24 invisible), 2,094 guests, and 894 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,760
Posts18,514,994
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.