Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 16 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 15 16
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The government and the mainstream media has proven time and time again that they would *never* lie to the American people. I just can't understand, at this late date, why there are *still* people out there who doubt the government and medias account of what's going on in the world.

Trust the government! It loves you like you're its own children!

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by tex_n_cal
Trump signaled in a news conference: "“I find it hard to believe it was intentional, and it could have been someone who was loose and stupid,” he added."

There is a briefing scheduled with Congressional leaders this afternoon, which I think indicates something will happen, but it will be a response proportionate to the attack.

Well according to KOTY, these are inflammatory ///

“To Iranian President Rouhani: NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. WE ARE NO LONGER A COUNTRY THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH. BE CAUTIOUS!” - Trump tweet

Yep, full of sweetness and light.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The government and the mainstream media has proven time and time again that they would *never* lie to the American people. I just can't understand, at this late date, why there are *still* people out there who doubt the government and medias account of what's going on in the world.

grin

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by CoElk101
Originally Posted by CoElk101
so you are trying to make m e believe that there attack on a USA drone is not an attack on the USA

I bet we'd shoot down one of their drones spying on us, too.

The US deep state is doing its best to provoke this sort of action on Iran's part. This is how wars are intentionally started by the US deep state. You maneuver the intended target into making the moves that you will then declare are acts of war.

To me they have already declared war on the USA by shooting our drone. Just because it is not as big as Pearl harbor, to me it is the same thing.

If you're happy to be maneuvered by the US deep state into war with Iran, at the behest of a foreign power, I guess we have little else to say to one another.

Just My 2 cents
Iran has Declared War on the USA every time they have Screamed out DEATH TO AMERICA in the past 30+ years

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I thought it was 17 miles from iran air space.

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by funshooter

Just My 2 cents
Iran has Declared War on the USA every time they have Screamed out DEATH TO AMERICA in the past 30+ years

Google Operation Ajax for some context on that.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

They have done much more than scream

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_and_state-sponsored_terrorism

Jimmy Carter set it in motion.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

jorgeI Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Trump signaled in a news conference: "“I find it hard to believe it was intentional, and it could have been someone who was loose and stupid,” he added."

There is a briefing scheduled with Congressional leaders this afternoon, which I think indicates something will happen, but it will be a response proportionate to the attack.

Well according to KOTY, these are inflammatory ///

“To Iranian President Rouhani: NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. WE ARE NO LONGER A COUNTRY THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH. BE CAUTIOUS!” - Trump tweet

Yep, full of sweetness and light.

The actual response to THIS incident, not prior stuff is quoted above. Hardly inflammatory if you have a working knowledge of the Queen's (God bless her) English..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
jorgeI Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

NOBODY here and certainly not me, "trusts" the government, but when the Iranians admit to it, please explain how OUR government made them say or do that...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I really do want Trump to launch a bunch of schit toward the Iranian navy. I truly do. Just sink everything they can find in one shot.

However, his comments about it potentially being just some dipschit at the wheel when the drone was shot down were brilliant. And I mean fugking BRILLIANT.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
I wouldn’t be surprised if he drops a line or two about them getting some bad advice from to bad people pretty soon.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Well, thus far we've learned that Rocky trained pilots for the Shah. Next up: Which side Rocky served on in the Civil War.

Trump's take on this has been stellar thus far. He didn't nuke the Norks, which turned out pretty good for my kid's kids not having to breathe fallout dust and suchlike.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm not QUITE that old, EE. But at one time, our two governments were friends enough for us to train some of their military. That was one point. And also that some of their people were and are good folks. Some people might not believe either of those things without first-person testimony. Which I hoped to serve as. That's all.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I pray to hear this sometime soon:

Trump: "Iran's Navy? Bad guys. Very bad guys. Believe me. But really, it really wasn't a navy to begin with. More like some old boats harassing oil field workers."

CNN: "Reports indicate the attacks killed 3,800 sailors."

Trump: "Fake news. But, like I said, these were bad guys. Very bad guys. Believe me. So if we did kill that many (which is probably fake news I don't know) they were bad guys."

CNN: "Do you plan any attacks in the future?"

Trump: "Everything's on the table. I want to protect... our waters. Our oil field workers. Our coal miners. Everybody. That's why we blow up these old boats."

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
There is a dude who rode a motorcycle around the world and videoed the whole thing. The country he hated the most and where he was treated the worst was India. The one where the people were the nicest and most helpful was Iran.

Last edited by JoeBob; 06/20/19.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JoeBob
There is a dude who rode a motorcycle around the world and videoed the whole thing. The country he hated the most and where he was treated the worst was India. The one where the people were the nicest and most helpful was Iran.

Bad ass.

When did you vacation to Iran?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave
I pray to hear this sometime soon:

Trump: "Iran's Navy? Bad guys. Very bad guys. Believe me. But really, it really wasn't a navy to begin with. More like some old boats harassing oil field workers."

CNN: "Reports indicate the attacks killed 3,800 sailors."

Trump: "Fake news. But, like I said, these were bad guys. Very bad guys. Believe me. So if we did kill that many (which is probably fake news I don't know) they were bad guys."

CNN: "Do you plan any attacks in the future?"

Trump: "Everything's on the table. I want to protect... our waters. Our oil field workers. Our coal miners. Everybody. That's why we blow up these old boats."
I started reading down to up. Probably some dyslexia type thing. Anyway, it sounded just like something Trump would say.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
I'm not QUITE that old, EE. But at one time, our two governments were friends enough for us to train some of their military. That was one point. And also that some of their people were and are good folks. Some people might not believe either of those things without first-person testimony. Which I hoped to serve as. That's all.
Okay, so you went in right after the Little Bighorn or whatever. These pogues have been bad guys for a long, long time now. As Ghosty said, most of the good folks from the Shah's time period, are dead. Glad you survived San Juan Hill.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
The plans have been tested.

Iran is gonna be a bitch.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

NOBODY here and certainly not me, "trusts" the government,

You don't?!!

You ain't one'nem Antifa fuggers, are ya?

Page 7 of 16 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (1234, 007FJ, 12344mag, 1minute, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 59 invisible), 2,380 guests, and 1,310 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,794
Posts18,496,193
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.