Print Thread
Hop To
Page 262 of 2,280 1 2 260 261 262 263 264 2279 2280
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by xverminator
I know, I know, it's 29 minutes long. Nobody on the Campfire has time for that (insert rolling eyes emogi here)......

X-VERMINATOR

This is not how everyone spends their entire day.

[Linked Image]

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Not even gonna try to answer the question are you? Oh well, I've still got high hopes Steve will!

X-VERMINATOR

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Not even gonna try to answer the question are you? Oh well, I've still got high hopes Steve will!

X-VERMINATOR

I'm not sure what question I'm being directed to answer per your bidding at this point in time, but carry on....

Trust the plan, etc.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BayouRover

X-VERMINATOR

I'm not sure what question I'm being directed to answer per your bidding at this point in time, but carry on....

Trust the plan, etc.

OMG.............If you are genuinely stupid can you genuinely claim victim status? It's rhetorical Bayou, you don't have to answer.

X-VERMINATOR

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by BayouRover

X-VERMINATOR

Trust the plan, etc.

OMG.............If you are genuinely stupid can you genuinely claim victim status? It's rhetorical Bayou, you don't have to answer.

X-VERMINATOR

laugh laugh

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by steve4102
Steve and friends, why does Q and the anons that research Q info bother you guys so much? Serious question!

X-VERMINATOR

I came here interested as hell as to what this Q movement was all about. As any one with more than 2 brain cells left to rub together, I had question and those questions were and still are legitimate questions.

Right off the bat, instead of trying to answer my concerns I was hit with personal attacks, “ you are a dumb f*ck”, “how dare you question Q and we Q-bers”, “Stupid Steve”, etc.

What answers I did get were retarded at best, “Trust the Plan”, as if any Q-ber could articulate what “The plan”, is or was and when Q, reality and actual facts didn’t add up I got the famous “It’s all misdirection”, “nothing is as it seem” and again with the personal attacks.

FYI, it doesn’t “bother me so much”, I just want a conversation and a discussion, but it is you guys that refuse to discuss without even reading my questions, instead you come out swinging and blindly defending Q, without a single fact to back it up. Case in point, 22 just posted the usual person attack that I am full of BS concerning the 23 Republicans that wrote a letter to Trump stating that his DOJ and FBI are engaged in a coverup . The link and the letter were already posted twice and he comes out wit, “What 23 Republicans”. That is down right sad, very sad indeed.

Fair enough, I'm willing to take that explanation at face value because I'm objective enough to realize it's offered from your perspective yet not wholly the truth.......

Let me ask another question, of all the microphones stuffed in Trumps face, why do you suppose not one single reporter has asked the very simple question, is Q real?

If Q where truly a conspiracy theory as you and your friends claim, don't you think the mainstream media would be working tirelessly to hang that albatross around Trumps neck like they do with everything else? Serious question!

X-VERMINATOR

I have no idea why reporters do what they do, you will have to ask them or speculate.

Let me ax you this.

According to Q and the Q-bers, much of what we see and hear is “Misdirection”. Example: Sessions playing the roll of an incompetent and a Deep Sate operative, Trump pretending to dislike Sessions, etc., when in reality (according to Q), Session was working behind the scenes working at taking down the Deep State.

If Trump and Sessions went through all this effort, secrecy and “misdirection”, to fool the Deep State and the Democrats, how effective can this “Misdirection” be if Q and the Q-bers told the whole world via the internet.

If “Misdirection”is part of “The Plan”, informing the Deep State and the Democrats that Trump and Q are pulling the wolf over their eyes, is benefiting how? Unless the obvious is exactly what we see and hear and there is no “misdirection”.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Steve and friends, why does Q and the anons that research Q info bother you guys so much? Serious question!

X-VERMINATOR

I came here interested as hell as to what this Q movement was all about. As any one with more than 2 brain cells left to rub together, I had question and those questions were and still are legitimate questions.

Right off the bat, instead of trying to answer my concerns I was hit with personal attacks, “ you are a dumb f*ck”, “how dare you question Q and we Q-bers”, “Stupid Steve”, etc.

What answers I did get were retarded at best, “Trust the Plan”, as if any Q-ber could articulate what “The plan”, is or was and when Q, reality and actual facts didn’t add up I got the famous “It’s all misdirection”, “nothing is as it seem” and again with the personal attacks.

FYI, it doesn’t “bother me so much”, I just want a conversation and a discussion, but it is you guys that refuse to discuss without even reading my questions, instead you come out swinging and blindly defending Q, without a single fact to back it up. Case in point, 22 just posted the usual person attack that I am full of BS concerning the 23 Republicans that wrote a letter to Trump stating that his DOJ and FBI are engaged in a coverup . The link and the letter were already posted twice and he comes out wit, “What 23 Republicans”. That is down right sad, very sad indeed.

Fair enough, I'm willing to take that explanation at face value because I'm objective enough to realize it's offered from your perspective yet not wholly the truth.......

Let me ask another question, of all the microphones stuffed in Trumps face, why do you suppose not one single reporter has asked the very simple question, is Q real?

If Q where truly a conspiracy theory as you and your friends claim, don't you think the mainstream media would be working tirelessly to hang that albatross around Trumps neck like they do with everything else? Serious question!

X-VERMINATOR

This^^^.

And stevie wonder is still trying to teach guys with 2 brain cells Q doesnt exist. Sheesh. All right, he can get as exercised as he wants butting his head against that wall. grin

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

X-VERMINATOR

X-VERMINATOR

I have no idea why reporters do what they do, you will have to ask them or speculate.

Let me ax you this.

According to Q and the Q-bers, much of what we see and hear is “Misdirection”. Example: Sessions playing the roll of an incompetent and a Deep Sate operative, Trump pretending to dislike Sessions, etc., when in reality (according to Q), Session was working behind the scenes working at taking down the Deep State.

If Trump and Sessions went through all this effort, secrecy and “misdirection”, to fool the Deep State and the Democrats, how effective can this “Misdirection” be if Q and the Q-bers told the whole world via the internet.

If “Misdirection”is part of “The Plan”, informing the Deep State and the Democrats that Trump and Q are pulling the wolf over their eyes, is benefiting how? Unless the obvious is exactly what we see and hear and there is no “misdirection”.

No no, don't try to deflect. Quid pro quo! Come on, turn on them "Super Steve Spidey Senses" and answer my question first!

X-VERMINATOR

Last edited by xverminator; 06/20/19.

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

X-VERMINATOR

X-VERMINATOR

Let me ax you this.

No no, don't try to deflect. Quid pro quo! Come on, turn on them "Super Steve Spidey Senses" and answer my question first!

X-VERMINATOR

Good luck getting him to do that.

K22 #13914051 06/20/19
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well maybe, let's just give him the option..........

X-VERMINATOR

IC B3

Whip #13914063 06/20/19
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Y'all sure are burning up a lot of space for no reason.

Whip #13914089 06/20/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
B River was every schools guy who got his kicks spitting a mouth full of a buddies piss in a glass and dumping it in the homecoming dance punch bowl and lives his life striving to relive that day.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jaguartx
B River was every schools guy who got his kicks spitting a mouth full of a buddies piss in a glass and dumping it in the homecoming dance punch bowl and lives his life striving to relive that day.

Dude, give it a break!

X-VERMINATOR

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Dude, give it a break!

X-VERMINATOR

laugh laugh

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

X-VERMINATOR

X-VERMINATOR

Let me ax you this.

X-VERMINATOR

I did answer your question,
I do not know why the media does not talk about Q.

I can not answer for them, but I can speculate if that is what you seek.

1) They never heard of Q
2) They know the President has never heard of Q
3) They consider asking about Q a waist of time
4) They are afraid that asking the President in a live setting will bring more light to Q
5) They are afraid of the answers the President will give
6) They have been ordered to ignore Q, by their handlers
7) They only ask questions designed to make the President look bad and they haven’t yet figured out how to spin his response.
8) They don’t care about Q, as only a small fraction of Americans have ever heard of Q let alone follow and believe him/her/it.
9) They are waiting till the time is right
10 They don’t know why either.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #13915169 06/21/19
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Aliens are here.

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
I know, I know, it's 29 minutes long. Nobody on the Campfire has time for that (insert rolling eyes emogi here)......

X-VERMINATOR

Even though I knew most of the Q proofs I still learned more information. Watching the video in its entirety is well worth the time for anyone wanting to know what the media does with the real news.
Did Steve watch it? looking at his answers to X-V I would say not. If he had the answers would have been different. I'll stick this video back up here to give him another chance to watch it.

Whip #13915802 06/21/19
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
For nothing happening this sure looks to be something.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1005479565572141056.html

Whip #13915996 06/21/19
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They are still discovering, I wish they were prosecuting. Mueller was prosecuting after 6 months.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 06/21/19.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
They are still discovering, I wish they were prosecuting. Mueller was prosecuting after 6 months.

Patients grasshopper, patients, Trust the Plan, Trust Wray, Trust Kansas, Trust Sessions, Trust Huber, Trust Horowitz.

Misdirection is key, even though we broadcast said misdirection for the opposition to see and hear.

What good is a plan, if we don’t tell the enemy our plan? Hmmmm?

Page 262 of 2,280 1 2 260 261 262 263 264 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (1badf350, 10Glocks, 1_deuce, 1moredeer, 160user, 222Sako, 65 invisible), 2,540 guests, and 1,277 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,808
Posts18,516,368
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.