F
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Looks like the Towel Heads picked up the pieces before we did:

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I wonder what intel / technology they will gain from the bits-n-pieces?

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
We should still sink their entire "navy".

The lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part!
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by DubThomas
We should still sink their entire "navy".

Certainly anything we can with plausible deniability.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well that’s gunna piss Pompeo and Bolton off.

Which one do you think will quit first?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Iran is digging a hole. No one died yesterday, we lost a piece of equipment. Iran is going to step on their Richard real soon and Mr. Trump will have mega reasons to come down hard. He gave Iran a chance to apologize and make it right. I'll bet they don't. That means Iran's time to pick another path is ticking away.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I think this was pretty good as it were. The stock markets aren't going to go into free fall and Iran is still sucking wind. No matter what their bluster they know well that we can do it any time we want and this president is willing. Obama was not.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Would've loved to monitor their communications net when combat formations of aircraft and ships started showing up on their surveillance radar. What's Iranian for, "Holy [bleep]!"

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by ftbt
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Looks the Towel Heads picked up the pieces before we did:

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I wonder what intel / technology they will gain from the bits-n-pieces?

They can find out every thing they need to know about that drone from China.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The good stuff is in the electronics and there's a number of ways to turn them into slag. That is destroy the programming and data in milliseconds.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
F
ftbt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
The Towel Heads are also claiming that there was a P8 Poseidon in the immediate area and that out of the goodness of their hearts they didn't smoke it. A Poseidon is a sophisticated command and control / electronic warfare platform built by Boeing carrying a crew of around 9 or 10.

[Linked Image]

If true, the loss of the Poseidon would have been, " ... SCHIT HIT THE FAN TIME ... " for the Towel Heads.

IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Hitting the P8 would have meant war for sure. The Iranians are obviously desperate. Sure they could kill quite a few American service personnel but they have absolutely zero chance of surviving a war with the USA. A war with the USA would guarantee the end of the Iranian government and the death of a few million Iranians.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The democrats are obliged to call for war, now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Hitting the P8 would have meant war for sure. The Iranians are obviously desperate. Sure they could kill quite a few American service personnel but they have absolutely zero chance of surviving a war with the USA. A war with the USA would guarantee the end of the Iranian government and the death of a few million Iranians.

Probably, but really the route I'd like to see in the short term is one way or another, taking out several key leaders of both the gov't & the Republican Guards, either covertly or overtly, directly or with proxies.

The let the rest of them such on that for a while while pondering their mortality.

MM

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by kwg020
Iran is digging a hole. No one died yesterday, we lost a piece of equipment. Iran is going to step on their Richard real soon and Mr. Trump will have mega reasons to come down hard. He gave Iran a chance to apologize and make it right. I'll bet they don't. That means Iran's time to pick another path is ticking away.

kwg

So do Americans have to die first before Trump strikes back?

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by kwg020

kwg

So do Americans have to die first before Trump strikes back?

Thought you lot were sick of being bogged down fighting other people's wars.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

And before any of you bitch about Trump you may want the remember that black bastard giggling about what a killer he was, at least your Trump is mature enough to not get off on killing people unnecessarily.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I think there exist many options to bring the Iranians to their knees without sacrificing American lives.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by gunswizard
I think there exist many options to bring the Iranians to their knees without sacrificing American lives.

There are, and I bet London to a brick your Trump will be using them.

You lot should be pleased he isn't one of those pricks that thinks little of throwing American lives away on a whim.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by gunswizard

I pray we find the way.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Seems like a very shrewd move by The Donald.

Gives the rest of the free world pause to think "maybe America is not the vicious, vindictive, war mongering, imperialist Country they're made out to be?"

Acting from a position of ultimate strength is never a bad thing to do. Not being goaded into an unwelcome fight seems like a reasonable thing to me.

Also seems rather Christian in the "turn the other cheek" model.

Iran is paying for their actions. More sanctions, more pissed off poor citizens (subjects?) and we all know what happens when you piss off enough poor folks, and their correct thinking rich neighbors.

Good job Don.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

620 members (12344mag, 1lessdog, 01Foreman400, 1eyedmule, 1badf350, 63 invisible), 2,312 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,082
Posts18,521,831
Members74,024
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.