Page 263 of 2,280 1 2 261 262 263 264 265 2279 2280
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
They are still discovering, I wish they were prosecuting. Mueller was prosecuting after 6 months.

Patients grasshopper, patients, Trust the Plan, Trust Wray, Trust Kansas, Trust Sessions, Trust Huber, Trust Horowitz.

Misdirection is key, even though we broadcast said misdirection for the opposition to see and hear.

What good is a plan, if we don’t tell the enemy our plan? Hmmmm?

Didn't watch the video did you Steve.

GB1

K22 #13916091 06/21/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
They are still discovering, I wish they were prosecuting. Mueller was prosecuting after 6 months.

Patients grasshopper, patients, Trust the Plan, Trust Wray, Trust Kansas, Trust Sessions, Trust Huber, Trust Horowitz.

Misdirection is key, even though we broadcast said misdirection for the opposition to see and hear.

What good is a plan, if we don’t tell the enemy our plan? Hmmmm?

Didn't watch the video did you Steve.

Yup, when it came out last February.

Old opinion.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #13916117 06/21/19
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Old opinion of what?

Whip #13916123 06/21/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
what I find interesting is he claims the CIA is running NK.

If true, that would mean that since Donald Trump took office, Mike Pompeo and Gina Haspel have been Running NK.

That would mean that Pompeo, now Secretary of State has been negotiating with Haspel as she runs NK.

I wonder if Trump knows this?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #13916205 06/21/19
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Good grief, do you not listen or can you not comprehend? You are so eager to have your "I Am" ego stroked you can't pay attention more than a second or so. That was not the context it was said in and if you would have listened with an open mind you would have understood that.
Maybe the ignore list is where you should be. Damn!

IC B2

Whip #13916460 06/21/19
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Well............ Darn! shocked

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by xverminator
Originally Posted by jaguartx
B River was every schools guy who got his kicks spitting a mouth full of a buddies piss in a glass and dumping it in the homecoming dance punch bowl and lives his life striving to relive that day.

Dude, give it a break!

X-VERMINATOR

How long since ive remarked on the subject?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13917188 06/22/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Nothings going to happen. This is all for show. Right?

https://youtu.be/9xaOq6US7Q8

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/22/19.

I Dindo Nuffin
K22 #13917444 06/22/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
Good grief, do you not listen or can you not comprehend? You are so eager to have your "I Am" ego stroked you can't pay attention more than a second or so. That was not the context it was said in and if you would have listened with an open mind you would have understood that.

LOL
So, from the 7:40 mark all the way through the 10:14 mark he says the the CIA ( the clowns) control NK.
Then he says that Kim has been freed because he and a Trump had their meeting after the “media” declared that it wouldn’t happen.

OK, if that meeting was proof that Kim has been freed, then the fact that after this video was posted, Kim has reneged on his promises, fired anther missile and is no longer sitting down with Trump must also be proof that he is no longer free and back under the thumb of the CIA.

Thanks for setting me straight.

Whip #13917484 06/22/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I cant see your post but i will possibly think about possibly hazarding a guess in a week or two if i get caught up with nothing to do.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Nothings going to happen. This is all for show. Right?

https://youtu.be/9xaOq6US7Q8

Didn’t we hear and read for over a year that Huber was conducting a secret investigation into much of this only to find out from AG Barr that Huber had been sidelined months ago and was actually just on standby in case the IG needed something. That there was no Sessions -Huber connection and investigation.

Weren’t yoos guys all giddy and pissing your pants over Huber back then.

Now we hear that Durham is starting this all over again 3 years into this and now the pants pissing starts all over again..

OH, Q has posted many times “we have everything”, if Q and Q+ have “everything” why the need to start another investigation, if they already have everything ya know?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I cant see your post but i will possibly think about possibly hazarding a guess in a week or two if i get caught up with nothing to do.

laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by BayouRover

laugh

Comical ain’t he, or should I say childish.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22

LOL
So, from the 7:40 mark all the way through the 10:14 mark he says the the CIA ( the clowns) control NK.
Then he says that Kim has been freed because he and a Trump had their meeting after the “media” declared that it wouldn’t happen.

OK, if that meeting was proof that Kim has been freed, then the fact that after this video was posted, Kim has reneged on his promises, fired anther missile and is no longer sitting down with Trump must also be proof that he is no longer free and back under the thumb of the CIA.

Hhmmm. Not only does your box not have any windows, someone even forgot to put a door in. But that's ok Steve, I can ignore your negative insights without putting you on ignore.

K22 #13917666 06/22/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

LOL

Hhmmm. Not only does your box not have any windows, someone even forgot to put a door in. But that's ok Steve, I can ignore your negative insights without putting you on ignore.

No answer, again?
No surprise, just personal attack on those that disagree with you.

I know you are not a liberal, but you sure act like one when challenged.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

LOL

No answer, again?
No surprise, just personal attack on those that disagree with you.

I know you are not a liberal, but you sure act like one when challenged.

He's only half of the "liberal wacko" title. He's just the second half.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Whip #13917736 06/22/19
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
SO what do we have, 2-3 more days or so for declass to be fully operational?

I think the last time I was asked it was set for the 23rd-24th?

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Geno

You're not supposed to ask. Q will let you know when the time is right.
Trust the Plan........

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Geno

According to Jim Jordan, all declass has been put on hold by Barr, until after the IG report comes out.

Th IG report has been delayed for several months due to “new” information and the Durham investigation.

The Durham investigation will take years.

23 House Republicans accused Barr and Wray of engaging in a cover-up and urged the President to Declass himself as Barr and Wray cannot be trusted.

Last edited by steve4102; 06/22/19.

Whip #13917763 06/22/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
What ever happened to all these sealed indictments.

Sealed forever?

Page 263 of 2,280 1 2 261 262 263 264 265 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

538 members (1moredeer, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 1234, 57 invisible), 2,612 guests, and 1,214 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,816
Posts18,516,598
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.