Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by Terryk
Originally Posted by deflave
How can people that follow politics day and night, not understand politics?

Understanding concepts, then drawing conclusions based on data id the definition of IQ. Another cognitive limit is comparing multiple concepts, and ordering their rank in a decision. Again lower IQ does not allow this rational process. So a one dimensional view is the best some can muster. I think this is a hallmark of the dems and other simple people. Simple views that are not rational based on facts. Sheep to be used.
So you can lead a horse to water, but they don't drink, so the saying goes.

That makes you sound all Jungian. But it doesn't take such an in depth diagnosis to understand why many of Trump's supporters are very disappointed in him.

Trump talked long and loud about stopping illegal immigration during the campaign. It was the main theme of his campaign.

More illegals are coming in now than ever.

As for understanding politics,..I understand them all too well.

It takes a very strong leader to overcome the pressures that the political establishment will place on a President who wants to clean up D.C. Trump gave the impression that he was the candidate strong enough to take them on.

Again,...Trump talked long and loud about "draining the swamp".

Trump hasn't stopped illegal immigration and a large percentage of his administration is made up of the swamp that he went to Washington to "drain".

Trump isn't the President people voted for. He's not strong enough to do what he claimed he was going to do during the campaign.

Trump makes excuses,...Trump's supporters make excuses for him. It's to be expected.

But bottom line,...the swamp isn't getting drained and the illegals haven't been stopped.

Trump isn't the one.

Who is the one that would get yer vote Bristoe?

I'm waiting for the American Pinochet.

He's out there somewhere. He needs to hurry up.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Face palm.

I am MAGA.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by JamesJr

I don't disagree with you about Ryan and the House. However, his entire campaign strategy was based on doing something about illegal immigration.....that was his number one promise to the people. It's hard for me to believe he was actually dumb enough to think that once elected, he could just do fulfill every promise he made.

Look, ALL politicians lie, and make no mistake about it, Trump is a politician. I have heard all my life that if a man will cheat on his wife, he will cheat at everything else. We all know Trump cheated on his wife, same as Bill Clinton, and we all proclaimed Clinton to be a liar, so why would Trump be any different.

I think he told the voters what they wanted to hear, and then figured he'd deal with that happened later. I haven't seen anything that's changed my mind about that.

I’ve got to say that almost everything in your post is inaccurate or just plain wrong. Stick with bingo, politics isn’t your game. 😉

Trump is NOT a politician so your entire premise fails on that assertion alone.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by steve4102

But hey, lets join in with the POS Bristoe and bitch at Trump for the entire DC apprentice, even his Republican buddies, blocking Trump's every move.

Yeah,...I'm disappointed too. I thought Trump could make a difference.

I wonder if there's anybody interested in running for President who can stop the invasion?

Curtis Lemay
George Wallace

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Robert_White
Originally Posted by steve4102

But hey, lets join in with the POS Bristoe and bitch at Trump for the entire DC apprentice, even his Republican buddies, blocking Trump's every move.

Yeah,...I'm disappointed too. I thought Trump could make a difference.

I wonder if there's anybody interested in running for President who can stop the invasion?

Curtis Lemay
George Wallace

~~~Because liars own the world with conquering poise,
In a wasteland of meaningless noise;
We don't stand a chance with dormant pride,
The heroes of our race have already died.
~~~

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by JamesJr

I don't disagree with you about Ryan and the House. However, his entire campaign strategy was based on doing something about illegal immigration.....that was his number one promise to the people. It's hard for me to believe he was actually dumb enough to think that once elected, he could just do fulfill every promise he made.

Look, ALL politicians lie, and make no mistake about it, Trump is a politician. I have heard all my life that if a man will cheat on his wife, he will cheat at everything else. We all know Trump cheated on his wife, same as Bill Clinton, and we all proclaimed Clinton to be a liar, so why would Trump be any different.

I think he told the voters what they wanted to hear, and then figured he'd deal with that happened later. I haven't seen anything that's changed my mind about that.

I’ve got to say that almost everything in your post is inaccurate or just plain wrong. Stick with bingo, politics isn’t your game. 😉

Trump is NOT a politician so your entire premise fails on that assertion alone.

Trump not being a politician is one of his strong points............... It has allowed him to try to accomplish things that a true politician would have simply avoided based on which direction the wind was blowing.

It's too bad that so many people only support a 100% full time winner........ No one on the horizon - right or left - comes close to Trump in terms of effort in trying to do the right things.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Bayou, I couldn’t agree with you more. The fact that Trump is NOT a politician is exactly the reason he’s gotten half the things done that he has so far. Politicians are the reason why he hasn’t gotten the other half of the things done that he’s wanted to get done.

Politicians are the enemy of the people. They’re supposed to be a voice for their constituents but instead they further either their own agenda or the agenda of fringe groups......oftentimes both. They certainly don’t represent the majority of their constituents within their district or region.

Some people like to try to use their (false) definition of a word and some people think they can change the meaning of a word because it fits their narrow minded view but ultimately they look like morons that don’t have a clue. Trump is NOT nor was he EVER a politician. Three quarters of his problems with appointments of cabinet members stem from his NOT being a politician and trusting scumbag politicians.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I'm waiting for the American Pinochet.

He's out there somewhere. He needs to hurry up.

That message coming from you is hilarious.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by deflave

IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by hunter4623
Trump has tried. The Dems have gone against every single idea he’s had. Don’t play stupid

He hasn't tried very hard. He lost the battle and the war when the Dem's called his bluff on the gubmint shutdown. That's when he threw in the towel. During the campaign he bragged about he'd build the wall and make Mexico pay because he's such a great deal maker and financial genius. It was all a con. He's been a complete failure on immigration.

Tarquin
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

This is the better version:

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
I like watching Saga sing it.

Very well done production.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I like watching Saga sing it.

Very well done production.

Even better.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Damn some of you whiny sons of bitches should move to another country where things are so much better. That or run for political office since you seem to know so much and can do it better.

Getta frickin grip...

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Springcove
Damn some of you whiny sons of bitches should move to another country where things are so much better.

It's difficult to learn to communicate in Hungarian. You need to learn the language at a young age.

Anyone in America who has young children should look into having it taught to them before the barbarian hoard in America reaches the strength to put them into the cannibal's pot.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Its the islamic jihadist that want your head in a pot.

Illegitimi non carborundum

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Springcove
Damn some of you whiny sons of bitches should move to another country where things are so much better.

It's difficult to learn to communicate in Hungarian. You need to learn the language at a young age.

Anyone in America who has young children should look into having it taught to them before the barbarian hoard in America reaches the strength to put them into the cannibal's pot.

Whites are already a minority in America for those under the age of 18. And to think that in 1970, we were 90% of the nation.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think the snowflakes or trolls are out.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Bristoe got abducted by crusty,old white dudes.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

676 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 72 invisible), 3,051 guests, and 1,404 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,103
Posts18,483,170
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.