Page 271 of 2,280 1 2 269 270 271 272 273 2279 2280
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by steve4102
You addressed it?

Didn’t ask you, I asked the Big Talker X-V, as he was the one that said I made it up and Q never said any such thing.

He answered it also.

GB1

Whip #13941154 07/01/19
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Is character degrading a part of Q's "Plan" for those who may not buy all of this undefined stuff that some of you follow religiously hook line and sinker?

If it isn't, it sure says a lot about a couple of major contributors here who use the tool regularly if they don't like what someone else says.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Is character degrading a part of Q's "Plan" for those who may not buy all of this undefined stuff that some of you follow religiously hook line and sinker?

If it isn't, it sure says a lot about a couple of major contributors here who use the tool regularly if they don't like what someone else says.

It’s a common tactic by those on the Left that can not justify their beliefs, their opinions, or their actions with facts.

Attack the messenger not the message, sort of thing.

But these guys aren’t left wing liberals, they just act like liberals when challenged with questions they do not like, or facts they refuse to believe.

The more you question their belief, the more facts you bring to the discussion, the more they resort to personal attacks and name calling.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”

― Socrates

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
K22 #13941211 07/01/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
You addressed it?

Didn’t ask you, I asked the Big Talker X-V, as he was the one that said I made it up and Q never said any such thing.

He answered it also.

Cool, I must have missed it, care to direct me to his post?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Remember this,

“I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

Often times referred to as the principle of freedom of speech.

Here the Q-bers go in the opposite direction. They not only attack you personally, they damn near order those that disagree with them off this thread.
Post like “Piss off this Thread”, followed by more personal attacks.

And they call themselves “Patriots”, defenders of the American way of life and the Constitution.

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Remember this,

“I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

Often times referred to as the principle of freedom of speech.

Here the Q-bers go in the opposite direction. They not only attack you personally, they damn near order those that disagree with them off this thread.
Post like “Piss off this Thread”, followed by more personal attacks.

And they call themselves “Patriots”, defenders of the American way of life and the Constitution.

It be what it be........... laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Whip #13941676 07/01/19
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Stop it. Get on with the show. I running out of popcorn and will have to buy some more. Lets get on with the show.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Stop it. Get on with the show. I running out of popcorn and will have to buy some more. Lets get on with the show.

Haven’t you been paying tension?

The show is being played as we speak.

It just only a few misguided delusionals that can see it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Patience grasshopper.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Your previous question about Sessions and misdirection was answered, your just too damn dumb to comprehend simple words spaced together to form what 3rd graders understand to be sentences.

You fabricated an entire narrative around, "it's all misdirection", "nothing is as it seems", blah, blah, blah as if Q was saying it...Dishonest! Then, only recently have you figured out how to search the Q map for key words and wallah, you found your "proof". One instance out of three thousand three hundred and fifty two drops (3352) where Q used the word misdirection in context....

You're beyond pathetic at this point. You yourself have used the word misdirection more times in this thread than Q has ever (in context), you old cuck....

Spare me the whiny, "I'm a victim", "but, but, you only resort to name calling when the argument is lost", routine....Anybody looking can see that you don't understand your own vestigial questions yet you expect me to follow up? You're a troll plain and simple and only come to this thread to try to muddy the water. Trolls get no sympathy from me!

I've proven you wrong enough times in this thread that you can no longer claim victim status when you're called stupid, stupid!

I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt several times, even passing opportunities to prove you wrong. Now I'm out of patience and you have no credibility left......

Enjoy the long walk in your tiny circle! I won't be going tit for tat with you on this thread anymore. It takes away from the message of the thread (that's the point right?) and is not fair to the OP or the honest participants. I encourage the rest of the guys here to do the same......

Now, with that said, if you want to continue this tit for tat BS privately, I'm game! Shoot me a PM, I'd be happy to cure that narcissism wink....

X-VERMINATOR

Last edited by xverminator; 07/01/19.

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by xverminator
Your previous question about Sessions and misdirection was answered your just too damn dumb comprehend simple words spaced together to form what 3rd graders understand to be a sentences.

You fabricated an entire narrative around, "it's all misdirection", "nothing is as it seems", blah, blah, blah as if Q was saying it...Dishonest! Then, only recently have you figured out how to search the Q map for key words and wallah, you found your "proof". One instance out of 3352 drops where Q used the word misdirection in context....

You're beyond pathetic at this point. You yourself have used the word misdirection more times in this thread than Q has ( in context) you old cuck....

Spare me the whiny, "I'm a victim", "but, but you only resort to name calling when the argument is lost", routine....Anybody looking can see that you don't understand your own vestigial questions yet you expect me to follow up? You a troll plain and simple and only come to this thread to try to muddy the water. Trolls get no sympathy from me!

I've proven you wrong enough times in this thread that you can no longer claim victim status when you're called stupid, stupid. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt several times, even passing opportunities to prove you wrong. Now I'm out of patience and you have no credibility left......

Enjoy the long walk in your tiny circle! I won't be going tit for tat with you on this thread anymore. It takes away from the message of the thread (that's the point right?) and is not fair to the OP or the honest participants. I encourage the rest of the guys here to do the same......

Now, with that said, if you want to continue this tit for tat BS privately, I'm game! Shoot me a PM, I'd be happy to cure that narcissism wink....

X-VERMINATOR

Whoa, doggie.......... laugh

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by xverminator
Your previous question about Sessions and misdirection was answered your just too damn dumb comprehend simple words spaced together to form what 3rd graders understand to be a sentences.

You fabricated an entire narrative around, "it's all misdirection", "nothing is as it seems", blah, blah, blah as if Q was saying it...Dishonest! Then, only recently have you figured out how to search the Q map for key words and wallah, you found your "proof". One instance out of 3352 drops where Q used the word misdirection in context....

You're beyond pathetic at this point. You yourself have used the word misdirection more times in this thread than Q has ( in context) you old cuck....

Spare me the whiny, "I'm a victim", "but, but you only resort to name calling when the argument is lost", routine....Anybody looking can see that you don't understand your own vestigial questions yet you expect me to follow up? You a troll plain and simple and only come to this thread to try to muddy the water. Trolls get no sympathy from me!

I've proven you wrong enough times in this thread that you can no longer claim victim status when you're called stupid, stupid. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt several times, even passing opportunities to prove you wrong. Now I'm out of patience and you have no credibility left......

X-VERMINATOR

Amen!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

It’s a common tactic by those on the Left that can not justify their beliefs, their opinions, or their actions with facts.

But these guys aren’t left wing liberals, they just act like liberals when challenged with questions they do not like, or facts they refuse to believe.

The more you question their belief, the more facts you bring to the discussion, the more they resort to personal attacks and name calling.

― Socrates

Amen!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48

― Socrates

Amen!!

Whitetail, your avatar is word perfect......grin!

X-VERMINATOR

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
Whip #13942434 07/01/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
17 steps, and East met West.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jaguartx

I counted 18 but I'll go back and watch it again....

X-VERMINATOR

Whip #13942491 07/01/19
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
What could have been..
lol
[Linked Image]

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Watched it again, there could definitely be an argument made for 17. Good call Jag!

X-VERMINATOR

Nrut #13942506 07/01/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Nrut
What could have been..
lol
[Linked Image]

Hahaha. Tff.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Nrut #13942510 07/01/19
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Nrut
What could have been..
lol
[Linked Image]

LMAO, well played! Applause!!!!

X-VERMINATOR

Page 271 of 2,280 1 2 269 270 271 272 273 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

520 members (219DW, 219 Wasp, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 46 invisible), 2,394 guests, and 1,133 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,763
Posts18,515,282
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.