Print Thread
Hop To
Page 272 of 2,280 1 2 270 271 272 273 274 2279 2280
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by xverminator
Your previous question about Sessions and misdirection was answered, your just too damn dumb to comprehend simple words spaced together to form what 3rd graders understand to be a sentences.

You fabricated an entire narrative around, "it's all misdirection", "nothing is as it seems", blah, blah, blah as if Q was saying it...Dishonest! Then, only recently have you figured out how to search the Q map for key words and wallah, you found your "proof". One instance out of 3352 drops where Q used the word misdirection in context....

You're beyond pathetic at this point. You yourself have used the word misdirection more times in this thread than Q has ever (in context), you old cuck....

Spare me the whiny, "I'm a victim", "but, but you only resort to name calling when the argument is lost", routine....Anybody looking can see that you don't understand your own vestigial questions yet you expect me to follow up? You're a troll plain and simple and only come to this thread to try to muddy the water. Trolls get no sympathy from me!

I've proven you wrong enough times in this thread that you can no longer claim victim status when you're called stupid, stupid. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt several times, even passing opportunities to prove you wrong. Now I'm out of patience and you have no credibility left......

Enjoy the long walk in your tiny circle! I won't be going tit for tat with you on this thread anymore. It takes away from the message of the thread (that's the point right?) and is not fair to the OP or the honest participants. I encourage the rest of the guys here to do the same......

Now, with that said, if you want to continue this tit for tat BS privately, I'm game! Shoot me a PM, I'd be happy to cure that narcissism wink....

X-VERMINATOR

Truth^^^. Thanks.

No one with half a brain can watch the video of Q proofs you posted and not accept Q is not a larp unless they are mentally deranged. I think its pretty obvious steve is a dimo plant or certifiable nutjob.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/01/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Time cures all ill's........

X-VERMINATOR

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
Whip #13942615 07/01/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Xv, this is what i saw:

https://mobile.twitter.com/DerKoelner/status/1145274722998992897

Hey, its just a coincidence, steve.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/01/19.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yep, I'm tracking. I initially counted the step up on the knee wall......Thanks for posting again!

X-VERMINATOR

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
Whip #13942649 07/01/19
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Leaving the illusion that anyone who doesn't agree with a few of ya'll's admiration for Q is anti-Trump is silly and delusional, not to mention its a huge attempt at deflection away from your collective behavior.

Ya'll are beyond silly with your words and with your actions.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Leaving the illusion that anyone who doesn't agree with a few of ya'll's admiration for Q is anti-Trump is silly and delusional, not to mention its a huge attempt at deflection away from your collective behavior.

why be a hater...…..get with the program...….bob

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You don't have to agree with anything kid. Nobody is forcing you to participate. Read my lips... No, New, Illusions!

X-VERMINATOR

BobMt #13942678 07/01/19
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by BobMt

LOL....!!! No hater here.

Some people just don't respond well to being criticized for their beliefs that aren't in line with those who criticize them. Especially when you're being criticized for not believing in vague internet illusions and fairy tales.

Trust the Plan.......... laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Some people just don't respond well to being criticized for their beliefs that aren't in line with those who criticize them. Especially when you're being criticized for not believing in vague internet illusions and fairy tales.

bayou......quit being a dick.....there is a plan...don't let your emotions get in the way……..bob

BobMt #13942694 07/01/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Haters have one foot in the lieberal camp. Its easy to see in some.

"Tump doesnt butter his bread right!"

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

BobMt #13942704 07/01/19
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

bayou......quit being a dick.....there is a plan...don't let your emotions get in the way……..bob

If I was being emotional I'd probably be calling someone else what you just called me. From the safety of your basement none the less. laugh

Get with the program, indeed............

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

If I was being emotional I'd probably be calling someone else what you just called me. From the safety of your basement none the less. laugh

Get with the program, indeed............

we are on the same page...….you are being emotional ...trust the plan......bob

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

safety of my basement?...…..best spot to be......bob

Whip #13942742 07/01/19
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Oh for fugg sake.......

X-VERMINATOR

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

AMEN!

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by steve4102

AMEN!

Amazing, an AMEN from a nonbeliever but yet no PM to talk Q and such....
Steve, did you just bow out?

X-VERMINATOR

Last edited by xverminator; 07/01/19.

Whip #13942887 07/01/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
You anti Q suckers cant figure out why the MSM doesnt ask Trump about Q.

Its because they are afraid of the answer. They flee from Q as do you. They know Q is directed by Trump. They dont want to give him credit.

Why dont you watch the Xv video proof and then logically take it apart? The reason is, you cant, without proving you have no brain.

Youre afraid to watch it. Youre afraid of the truth proving you were wrong.

Come on. Watch it and disprove it, point by point, proof by proof.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13943137 07/01/19
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Damn there a lot of trolls on here.

Whip #13944289 07/02/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Qbers, how do we tap into the military channel Trump had made for his tweets and us and Q ?

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13944333 07/02/19
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Page 272 of 2,280 1 2 270 271 272 273 274 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

77 members (338reddog, AdamT204, 10gaugemag, 6MMWASP, 673, AdventureBound, 7 invisible), 1,699 guests, and 745 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,759
Posts18,514,953
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.