Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
I hate watching soccer. Two hours of people running back and forth, up and down the field without scoring. I'd rather watch the grass grow. To make it worse, the US team is made up of America haters. If I didn't love this country so much, I almost wanted them to lose.

After this display of anti-Americanism, I wish they lost. Unfortunately, the MSM won't show this too much. This is pretty bad coming from players on a US National sports team. The girl who did it should be ashamed of herself. She needs to be bitch slapped.

Last edited by StoneCutter; 07/08/19.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
GB1

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Always someone willing to stand up for them.

Stand up for them as good soccer players/team? Yes.

Stand up for them when they trash the president while representing the USA in another country? No way. Shouldn't happen

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
The women’s soccer were beaten badly by an average ul 15 boys team . 13 to 15 year old boys from Dallas

I just read that the women get about 13 per cent and men 9 per cent of the profits. Sounds fair eh???

The men’s team brought in more than 10 times revenues than the women’s team because they are mediocre athletes when compared to men.

Sounds like someone is using emotions instead of logic in this discussion. Thinking like an emotional women 😂😂

The past 30 years been told at my work ( military and LEO) how much better women are then men then the women can’t make our men’s standards , fail and file lawsuits so they are held to
Lowered dumbed down standards and become a danger and liability at the work place

Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH
Originally Posted by ribka
Someone who is average or mediocre, in the women’s case, should not be paid as well as someone who is better at a task because they have a vaj

An average jr high boys team can beat them and they deserve more money? Based on that analogy a jr high boys team should self identify as average lesbian athletes and play in a women’s international soccer league and demand more money.

The pathetic US men’s team too should self identify as women and would be world champs without trying or even practicing

A “pathetic “ men’s team is 100 times better that a world champion women’s team who demands more money. Let that sink in

Average or mediocre? They are the best in their sport. Atheletes should be paid by more about how much money they bring in, they are more entertainment than anything. You also have to differentiate the National Team versus private teams. They have a union for private teams, this is the national team, funded by US Soccer and FIFA, there are no real salaries (except the coaches), they get stipends and game fees and performance bonuses.Jr High boys can beat them? Not a chance, a "typical" mens league team would get destroyed, but when you put them against a national quality team at about U17 or up, yes the woman lose.

When you compare the USWNT to the USNT (men), it's night and day: USWNT always makes the final rounds of WC and Olympics, Men didn't even qualifiy for the last World Cup and it's considered a HUGE WIN when they get out of the group stage. Woman are expected to win, they draw bigger crowds here in the states and they perform. Men, not so much.

Based on what they bring IN for funding, they are under paid when compared to the men.

When you jump to the league play, the Woman are night and day BEHIND the men, MLS is pretty pathetic, but they do bring crowds in some markets, Woman basially play on college fields and not stadiums because they don't draw. So MLS should be higher paid, and when you compare MLS to Europe for pay, then again night and day, rightfully so.

As for the media focus on her, why? Simple, someone dug up an old comment she made and ran with it, she really didn't want to talk about it as it detracts from the team, but she kept getting asked and she answered.

Last edited by ribka; 07/08/19.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
They need a little more cash so they can buy hair ball medicine. You know hairballs is the number one cause of death in the lesbian community.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Those sorry scum bags won in third-world fusbol. WGAF! Their anti-Americanism far outweighs their pathetic ability, in a pathetic sport. Those two pos that stomped on the flag, should be banned from U.S. sports for good. What a disgusting, disrespectful display. Those fools obviously do not appreciate that this country has given their pathetic asses the opportunity to act like jerks.

It really is too bad that they won, but then again, nobody gives a damn really. LMAO! They definitely do not deserve equal pay for anything, acting like they did. Real ambassadors and role models-NOT!

You did not "seen" anything, you "saw" it.
A "creek" has water in it, a "crick" is what you get in your neck.
Liberals with guns are nothing but hypocrites.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Always someone willing to stand up for them.

Stand up for them as good soccer players/team? Yes.

Stand up for them when they trash the president while representing the USA in another country? No way. Shouldn't happen

I would have been much prouder of a last place team that showed true sportsmanship, patriotism, honor and gratitude for representing a country they were proud of.

In fact, I was sincerely hoping they were going to be shoveled a big helping of humble pie in the finals.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They weren't playing for America, they played for faqqotry and abortion.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
They weren't playing for America, they played for faqqotry and abortion.

And more money. Can't forget the money....

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by sse
now, beach volleyball...

[Linked Image]

somebody needs a cold shower

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Anti-American sentiment has been propagated from our highest courts all the way down to our middle school education system since the days of Vietnam. Queers in the military, queer rainbows desecrating our flag. President whoring with Epstein & in the White House. Power struggles with no holds barred. Queer president in the white house. Where do you think we are headed?

Do you stand in the gap for your country or do you just shake your head? I pray the wrath of God on any who would seek to supplant & destroy our freedoms.

By the way, in case you missed it, Jeremiah was a bullfrog.
IC B3

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
I rooted for the Dutch. At least they had national pride

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (160user, 1lessdog, 1badf350, 219 Wasp, 12344mag, 1_deuce, 57 invisible), 11,792 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,250
Posts18,544,406
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.