Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Searched here but didn't show up.
Anyway there is a documentary on it on Fusion HD channel several days this month.
Says the CIA and NTSB investigation was a cover up.
Anyone know anything?

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The feds version is that many many witnesses don't know the difference between up and down.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My son's good friend was a young scientist, working on his masters degree and was part of the forensics team. He is an honest guy and told me it happened just like the official story. The conjecture was BS, just like all the Apollo 11 "didn't happen" BS.

BS sells books and movie scripts.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
The missile every one thought they seen was the back half of the 747 shooting skyward after the nose of the jet broke off.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
It was a 25 year old jet with 93,000 flight hours that had a catastrophic failure.

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Trust your FBI or your lying eyes. Nothing to see here, but something to hear?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
About the time TWA800 blew up, I had a fuel pump quit in a '98 Chevy pickup. After removing the full fuel tank and removing the fuel pump, I couldn't believe what I saw. The positive and negative wires from the fuel pump where connected with uninsulated male and female connectors and looped thru a metal retainer with two wire loops to keep them separated. Checked with the dealer and that was the way they came . I thought the gasoline may have dissolved the insulators from the connectors, not so. I thought what an accident waiting to happen. Right after TWA 800, the fuel pumps started coming in canisters with the pump, sending unit, pickup sock and check valve in one unit. That way once the canister was filled the first time , there was no way the pump would ever be sitting in an empty tank in fuel vapors, even if tank ran out of gas the canister was full and just couldn't pick up anymore fuel. Price of a fuel pump went from about $75 to over $200 when they did this. It was a case of absolutely minimum cost installation with maximum cost worse case scenario if anything failed. I understand this was across domestic maker designs and changed because of the disaster of TWA 800.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
My father flew the very 747 that blew up when he was a TWA captain. He lost several friends on TWA 800, including a husband and wife flight attendant couple that were at his house for dinner the night before they lost their lives. The flight engineer, a retired captain who had re-upped (and lost his life), was his closest work friend. Oddly, my dad was a non-rev passenger on 800 the week before it went down.

Talking with him over the years about it I can tell he’s conflicted about the official FAA version of events. Like me, he’s no conspiracy adherent, but there’s a lot of loose ends that don’t add up. The Vietnam chopper pilot’s testimony is the hardest to ignore. Also, the high-speed signature on the sea departing the area is troubling, as is the fact El-Al’s Tel-Aviv bound 747 was right behind 800.

Could be the FAA is correct... but might not be. I’m inclined to believe the FAA.

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A missle hit the plane. The change in fuel pumps was to make more profit.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Tin foil hat stuff, conspiracy always seems better to believe.

Ed

A person who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes the person who never asks is a fool forever.

The worst slaves are those that put the chains on themselves.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why would the nose blow off the plane if the spark was in the wing? Just asking.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Why would the nose blow off the plane if the spark was in the wing? Just asking.

I suspect what you and I don’t know about flight accident incidents would fill volumes...

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
To the contrary, there are tons of flight accident experts on here......

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by smokepole
To the contrary, there are tons of flight accident experts on here......

Which is why I rarely post here... smile

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

Explosion was in the center fuselage fuel tank. Girl I was dating at the time lost a classmate and his wife on that flight.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
There is almost nothing LESS reliable than "eyewitness reports."

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Our government can't keep any secrets yet these conspiracy theorists keep coming up with ones that depend on hundreds or thousands never saying a word.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by RockyRaab

I've had family in law enforcement say that very thing so many times.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
One of Mom's favorite students was on that plane. He was both a medical doctor and a lawyer. (He needed challenges.) He was on his way to a birthday party that friends had put together for him.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ChuckKY
Originally Posted by RockyRaab

I've had family in law enforcement say that very thing so many times.

And it is equally accurate in aviation mishaps. NTSB/FBI got TWA 800 right. Remember, in aircraft mishaps it's almost always "the most probable cause" and almost never is it a single thing, it's virtually always a chain of decisions/events that had a single one been changed or removed would have resulted in no mishap.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (1234, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 62 invisible), 2,457 guests, and 1,244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,659
Posts18,493,524
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.