Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Big Stick
alwaysindoors,

Might I suggest Imaginary Pretend Ignore,if only to bolster the oblivious HILARITY of your Retardation,yet another notch. Congratulations?!?

You melting Snowflakes are a fhuqking HOOT!my dam woman wont stop having guys in the bed while Im in remedial reading classes.

Bless your heart for Whining.

Hint.

Laughing!.............

Standard reply number 4 from you. Now go clean your pillows.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
alwaysindoors,

Pardon Facts and Physics upsetting you so...as you "brazenly" Google for your first Fhuqking Clue. congratulations?!?

"Fortunately" for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
To the OP, I put a Swaro Z3 3-10X42 on my 6.5 Swede Fieldcraft and I have plenty of room for bolt lift. I do with they made extra lows though. I like a little more cheek weld, but it seems to be working OK.

The lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part!
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by DubThomas
To the OP, I put a Swaro Z3 3-10X42 on my 6.5 Swede Fieldcraft and I have plenty of room for bolt lift. I do with they made extra lows though. I like a little more cheek weld, but it seems to be working OK.

Whats your Swede like for ammo?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
alwaysindoors,

Pardon the smell. Guys just wipe it after they are done. That lazy woman,i swear....Ive cleaned the curtains and everything. I guess i will clean table cloths and doylies next.

"Fortunately" for you,I will quit posting dribble.
Im gonna reload some .32 stinky pinky.pew pew pew.....

Hint.

Laughing!...............

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Always,

The only factory fodder I"ve tried in it was the Hornady Superformance 140 SST. It grouped fairly well, but not what I was hoping for out of the rifle. I started loading the 130 gr. Scirocco and got a .185 group one time, but haven't been able to duplicate it. I've tried IMR 4831, IMR 4350, RL19 and settled on the IMR 4350 load at about 2660 FPS, even though the RL 19 loads were giving me 2770 with the Scirocco. It groups at about.75 MOA and I killed several hogs, including the one in my avatar, several feral sheep and goats and a nice whitetail with it last year. The Scirocco is a devastating bullet. But, I'm never satisfied.

I've loaded a bunch of 130 gr. Nosler Accubonds and they are showing real promise with RL19 and CCI 200's or Fed 210M's (I don't remember which right now). I"m down to about a .5 MOA, but I think part of my group issue is the weight of the rifle itself. There's another thread on this site concerning shooting ultralight rifles and I've taken some of the methods described by others and I think that has helped more than anything. Time will tell. I'm going to the range this weekend with some 130 AB's and a different seating depth to see what happens. I may get to use the chronograph too.

The lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jeezus Fhuqk,you Amazingly STUPID Fhuqks are a Riot! Congratulations?!?

Here's to the perpetual Hilarity of your BEST efforts.

Bless your hearts for Whining.

Hint.

Laughing!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Jeezus Fhuqk,you Amazingly STUPID Fhuqks are a Riot! Congratulations?!?

Here's to the perpetual Hilarity of your BEST efforts.

Bless your hearts for Whining.

Hint.

Laughing!...................

a toad farted.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
alwaysindoors,

At least you "get" to read about it and look at the pics...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

Laughing!.................

J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Brad
Originally Posted by addicted
Finally bit the bullet and ordered a new Fieldcraft in 308.

Question, I’m unsure about the bolt degree lift... so if I was adding a 1” Leupold VX3i 3.5-10x40 “ish” scope, will Talley lows work for proper cheek weld? I’d rather use extra low if possible, but lows would work.

Thanks

Here’s my 6.5 CM FC with Talley Lows and a 3.5-10... bolt has plenty of clearance. I wish Talley made an X-Low for the FC.

[Linked Image]

I followed Brads advice when I got my Barrett. Worked perfectly.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That wasn't "advice",you were led astray and too Clueless to savvy. Congratulations?!?

Hint.................

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
That wasn't "advice",you were led astray and too Clueless to savvy. Congratulations?!?

Hint.................

You are thorough in your phuqtarditude, Duncle Maple Bacon Bar. I will give ya that.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
alwaysindoors,

If/when you "SEE" your first Fieldcraft,start a Thread. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for WHINING.

Hint.

Laughing!..............

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I have some ,Duncle Maple. I have no need to flash them on the internet .

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
alwaysindoors,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
[que Duncle Schtick’s fieldcraft photo]

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Always,

The only factory fodder I"ve tried in it was the Hornady Superformance 140 SST. It grouped fairly well, but not what I was hoping for out of the rifle. I started loading the 130 gr. Scirocco and got a .185 group one time, but haven't been able to duplicate it. I've tried IMR 4831, IMR 4350, RL19 and settled on the IMR 4350 load at about 2660 FPS, even though the RL 19 loads were giving me 2770 with the Scirocco. It groups at about.75 MOA and I killed several hogs, including the one in my avatar, several feral sheep and goats and a nice whitetail with it last year. The Scirocco is a devastating bullet. But, I'm never satisfied.

I've loaded a bunch of 130 gr. Nosler Accubonds and they are showing real promise with RL19 and CCI 200's or Fed 210M's (I don't remember which right now). I"m down to about a .5 MOA, but I think part of my group issue is the weight of the rifle itself. There's another thread on this site concerning shooting ultralight rifles and I've taken some of the methods described by others and I think that has helped more than anything. Time will tell. I'm going to the range this weekend with some 130 AB's and a different seating depth to see what happens. I may get to use the chronograph too.

Here are my results: The 6.5 Swede FC is good for a 1.75” 3 shot group at 100 yards shooting off a table. (No sand bags or rest but the table) Its a hunting rifle . The ammo is Hornady 140 grain SP interlock.

Last edited by alwaysoutdoors; 07/12/19.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
alwaysindoors,

Given your Retardation...that ain't too shabby(for you). Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for Crying.

Hint.

Laughing!....................

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
alwaysindoors,

Given your Retardation...that ain't too shabby(for you). Congratulations?!?

Hint.

Laughing!....................

Ok. I will hunt while you play dress up with your rifles . Youre a riot.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
alwaysindoors,

You are HUNTING for a FIRST Fhuqking Clue. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (1234, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 160user, 56 invisible), 2,553 guests, and 1,419 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,175
Posts18,484,652
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.