Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Originally Posted by 01Foreman400
I've zero doubt,in your confusion. Congratulations?!?

Hint...........

Still didn’t answer my questions.....

HILARIOUSLY...I did. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

Nope!

You ain't about that life.
GB1

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
The stock is coated with cerakote. There is a guy about 30 minutes from me who does phenomenal work with cerakote. He’s done several for me already and is doing a couple of more.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Oregonmuley
That turned out nice - really like the bolt knob/handle on that. Is that a custom or aftermarket?? Don't think I've seen that one but it looks pretty slick!

LRI did the fluting. There is a guy on the Long Range Hunting Forum that was advertising the bolt knobs. He actually makes them out of the stock bolt knobs but can make them to your specs. I’m very pleased with his work and will definitely be getting more in the future.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
I've broken more LW's,than all others combined...but can only speak to a coupla hunnert rifles.

Hint....................

How are they breaking? As in what exactly is causing it when they break? I’ve owned around 20 sets and I’ve never had an issue in 15 years with the LW’s.

Let's not disrupt reality with facts. The matrix is fragile.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by dye7barrel
I've broken more LW's,than all others combined...but can only speak to a coupla hunnert rifles.

Hint....................

How are they breaking? As in what exactly is causing it when they break? I’ve owned around 20 sets and I’ve never had an issue in 15 years with the LW’s.

Let's not disrupt reality with facts. The matrix is fragile.

I’m all about learning and enjoy reading about other folks experiences hence the reason most of us are on this forum. I’m still curious as to Sticks mishaps with the LW’s. Not sure how we got to name calling after asking a legit question?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"Name calling"?!? You Snowflakes sure the fhuqk ARE tender. Congratulations?!?

Actual "use" does things.

Hint............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
He is making the assumption that you just painted a factory stock with Krylon. I am going to assume it is not spray paint.

Oh, and BS's MO is to just start name calling and saying that you are a liar instead of answering questions he doesn't know the answer to (or is lying about).

Last edited by HandgunHTR; 07/13/19.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Milk Jugs are Milk Jugs...no matter their label. Congratulations?!?

Hint...............

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by HandgunHTR
He is making the assumption that you just painted a factory stock with Krylon. I am going to assume it is not spray paint.

Correct! It is cerakote.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Stick, I’m sure you’re probably a decent person face to face. Not sure what has happened in your life that you feel you have to act this way towards others on social media. Whatever it is I’m certainly sorry. Just so you know I’m praying for you.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's fhuqking paint.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Good looking setup. The scope is fine as long as your not dialing DOPE.

Stick ostracized Tikka for years. Now, he's the resident expert on the platform. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em they say. Too funny!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nice rig, dig the bolt handle..

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Oregonmuley
That turned out nice - really like the bolt knob/handle on that. Is that a custom or aftermarket?? Don't think I've seen that one but it looks pretty slick!

LRI did the fluting. There is a guy on the Long Range Hunting Forum that was advertising the bolt knobs. He actually makes them out of the stock bolt knobs but can make them to your specs. I’m very pleased with his work and will definitely be getting more in the future.

Thanks for the info - again a really nice rifle!!

"Rather hunt Mule deer than anything else"
"Team 7MM-08"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You happen to have a link for the bolt handle? My Google fu isn’t so good...

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Dumb stick criticizing someone about Krylon? After posting pictures of his shythole collection of atrocities that look like they belong in the gangs of Compton. What a dipshiiit. He uses more marker, paint, paintpens, and colored tape on guns than anyone. Probably his brain is just arcing at the sight of a good looking finish job.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by 16bore
You happen to have a link for the bolt handle? My Google fu isn’t so good...

This is the one that I put on both of my Tikkas.

http://gladesarmory.com/tikka/21/tikka-t3-right-h-17-stainless-tactical-knob.html

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
I used the Mountain Tactical version. Very well made as well.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Stick, I’m sure you’re probably a decent person face to face. Not sure what has happened in your life that you feel you have to act this way towards others on social media. Whatever it is I’m certainly sorry. Just so you know I’m praying for you.
..........It is the al keeee hol........LOL>>>>>

Hey Stick!...... When u can, please post all the scope brands, scope mount brands, all of the rifle brands or manufacturers, all of the bullet brands, plus everything else that you think is crappy ""fhuqking"" chit.....

That a way, the rest of us can look at your list, take an inventory of what we might need, and then RUSH out and buy one thing or a few things on your list, which will in turn be perfect for what we need and serve the purpose well.....

To the OP!!!!.............Good looking rifle and scope....I am sure that they both will last a lifetime and give MANY MANY and MANY MORE years of dependability......

Cannot wait for Sssssssshhhhhtick's reply......No doubt,,,,full of wisdom!!!.......LOL>>>>LOL......

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

132 members (44mc, 3333vl, 7887mm08, 308ld, 35, 11 invisible), 1,546 guests, and 887 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,766
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.