Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Got no problem where people come from.

They come here legally and assimilate= cool.

Come her to take, and not give.........feel free to go back home, or if born here, go to that country you find so much better.

And stay there.

Last edited by hookeye; 07/14/19.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Prewar70
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr
And take that toxic chunt Rapinoe with you.

If only she liked men, loved Trump, and agreed with your toxic ideology then she would be totally awesome. Dang, so close.

No, she'd still be as ugly as a warthog, ain't no fixin' that.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
McCain's service record is questionable at best and he was a less than stellar Senator. Not a good example of a true hero.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Well if he had any actual legislation we might have a discussion, but due to his superior negotiating skills it's all been executive actions. You remember those right? Obama did a lot of them and it made Trump so mad he even had to tweet about it. Bigsqueeze I get to Cali quite often and if you and I had a coffee, we might actually learn something from each other. I'd bring my 1938 Winchester 375 H&H, the AR-10, 280 Ackley, and maybe the 1911, then we could go to the range and kill some paper and probably have a good ole time. And that is the point I'm trying to make.
.....................YOU are either ignorant or a damned LIAR!. Probably BOTH!!!.....Loads of legislation AND executive orders legally performed by Trump under the authority of the US Constitution.....And in case you are unaware, a sitting POTUS can execute an executive order at anytime to enforce or to better enforce any existing laws on the books, THAT CONGRESS FAILS TO enforce.....PERIOD!...

Lunch? Range? With you?...NO THANKS!!!........I would rather preserve the color of my gator boots. Because seeing you, I would be very tempted to not only kick ur liberal ass to smithereeeeeeeens, but put the toe of my boot up yer ass as well.....The latter would be far more favorable to you......

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Good one. G nite.

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Good one. G nite.
..................................Take all of your Trump derangement syndrome medication before bed time...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trump response to them this evening:
"So sad to see the Democrats sticking up for people who speak so badly of our Country and who, in addition, hate Israel with a true and unbridled passion. Whenever confronted, they call their adversaries, including Nancy Pelosi, 'RACIST,'" Trump tweeted. "Their disgusting language... and the many terrible things they say about the United States must not be allowed to go unchallenged."
He continued, "If the Democrat Party wants to continue to condone such disgraceful behavior, then we look even more forward to seeing you at the ballot box in 2020!"

MAGA!!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
I'm not a die hard Trumpster like some here but my opinion of him just went up a little.

And that’s where this post would end if everyone here was sane.

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
"So sad to see the Democrats sticking up for people who speak so badly of our Country and who, in addition, hate Israel with a true and unbridled passion. Whenever confronted, they call their adversaries, including Nancy Pelosi, 'RACIST,'" Trump tweeted. "Their disgusting language... and the many terrible things they say about the United States must not be allowed to go unchallenged."
He continued, "If the Democrat Party wants to continue to condone such disgraceful behavior, then we look even more forward to seeing you at the ballot box in 2020!"

MAGA!!!

NICE!!!!

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

MAGA!!!
....................Yep!!!......Excellent reply!............And like Trump, I will always challenge those on this forum who are like Paddler, Prewar70, and others who spout their liberal lies and crap talking points.....

MAGA and,,,,,,

MLCA 2020,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,MAKE LIBERALS CRY AGAIN..................

IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I'd rather see the facts then a stupid ass tweet.

Your not interested in facts.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by Gremlin1104
It should be noted that Congresswoman Tlaib was born in Detroit, Congresswoman Pressley was born in Cincinnati. And Congresswoman ocasio-Cortez was born in NYC.

You forgot one Ilhan Abdullahi Omar where was she born?

Alex, that would be “What is schit-hole Somali”. 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Ftbt: Afuckinmen!
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Ftbt: I have been busy all weekend chasin guns and was not aware of this latest "dust-up"!
Just saw this on Drudge where the President of the United States of America tells the chip on her shoulder bitch (omar), "You can't leave America fast enough"!
Again good for President Donald J. Trump.
he is right on.

Link: https://www.mediaite.com/politics/t...ck-to-africa-you-cant-leave-fast-enough/

I absolutely agree with President Donald J. Trump 1,000%!
The United States of America would be better off without this chip on her shoulder liberal bitch.
He-he!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

F
ftbt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F

MAGA!!!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by stevelyn
I see that AOC responded by saying she was from this country. I would suggest that NYC is a schitthole country that has nothing to do with the US except in name.

She may be FROM this country but she is not OF this country.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Exactly Gremlin. President Bonespurs couldn't lead a marching band if he had a fuzzy hat and a baton with shiny boots. THe guy is a total idiot and a racist and those are stupid, uninformed, racist remarks. He is good at marketing to his base though, but at a high cost to all of us. What a shame. You can't find a way to have civil discussion and negotiation, so act like a bully and make fun of your opponent. Trump is a coward, and is till the playground bully, that has never grown up.

You're in the wrong playground, you dumb fugk.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
It should be noted that Congresswoman Tlaib was born in Detroit, Congresswoman Pressley was born in Cincinnati. And Congresswoman ocasio-Cortez was born in NYC.

It should also be noted that you're currently in competition with a Tide pod on intelligence quotient.

You ignorant fugk.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
I wish its possible for Trump to be Potus forever till he dies, Why Why Why.

He is the Best President i have ever lived to see.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by 79S

You forgot one Ilhan Abdullahi Omar where was she born?

Alex, that would be “What is schit-hole Somali”. 😎

That is correct.. we also would of accepted 3rd world chithole Somalia..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 10Glocks, 160user, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 64 invisible), 2,610 guests, and 1,192 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,817
Posts18,477,689
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.