Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Im not big. Not strong. And not into drama.

Think moat thugs and A holes dont want real trouble.

I just avoid the crap. Am not afraid to call chit out if need be.

Think staying out of bars or places where entertainment is free......keeps the BS away.

Used to be a well know redneck burg......think hillbillies fighting on the weekend as top sport.

Still some of that blue collar mentality. Most of those guya die young. Now with diversity the white trash behaves better.

The black trash exponentially worse.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I conceal carry everywhere I go, so my approach to the public is to avoid confrontation, verbal disputes, and anything that draws attention to myself.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by duck911
I conceal carry everywhere I go, so my approach to the public is to avoid confrontation, verbal disputes, and anything that draws attention to myself.

Pretty much my position as well. Try to avoid confrontation but prepared if it comes down to it.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Not a bad example of my day-to-day life right here.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I try to avoid places. I just do not go looking for problems. CC

Last edited by mtnsnake; 07/14/19.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Yup that is my way too. Thankfully that piece has never been shown or used...but is always there and ready.

living the good life every day
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
When I want confrontation I run a sideplaner and a plug all the way across the river on a Saturday and just wait for a jetboat to come along.

LOL
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
When I go out I just view the world as if it's an insane asylum and treat the people I encounter accordingly.

I mean,...you're not going to respond to some schizo's rantings if you're in an insane asylum. You're just going to move along and maybe feel a bit of pity for the poor soul.

And,....not every mentally ill person is in an insane asylum. You're going to occasionally encounter them out in the world anywhere.

Hell,....I once worked in a factory where at *least* 10% of the people were certifiable. It was a crazy ass place,...very difficult to cope with. If you had some screws that weren't properly torqued, that place would loosen 'em up.

There were quite a few people there who had "come loose". It was a good idea not to turn your back on some of the more obvious "loose" people. It wouldn't have surprised me a bit if somebody had brought a pump gun into the place and gone off. The dumbazz yankees who managed the place must have assumed that they were immortal.

They would stir up schitt just to do it.

They didn't spend too much time out on the floor and I don't think they fully understood how "loose" some of the employees were.

I was glad to get out of there.

Anyway,....I don't engage in "back and forth" with the mentally ill people out in the world.

I'm too old to fight 'em and I don't need the hassel of shooting them,....so I just leave them alone every chance I get.

There's a hell of a lot more of them out there these days than most people realize.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
can't go to Wal Mart, the gas station or the hardware store without getting in a fracas.

That is if you allow it. Generally I just walk by them like they are completely irrelevant, no response, no acknowledgement at all. Leave them looking like a blithering idiot.

That's the way I treat many things now. It's not important, ignore it.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 45_100

Pretty much my position as well. Try to avoid confrontation but prepared if it comes down to it.

+ 1

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
When I lit my pipe one night in a little California beer joint about 40 years ago, a fat, drunk woman a few seats down the bar started yelling at me because my smoke drifted her way. The yelling progressed to threats when I just grinned at her, and she eventually invited me outside for a butt-kicking session. I got up and walked outside- - - - -hadn't said the first word to her yet. I waited 5 minutes and walked back in. The place was empty. The bartender said she had an attack of common sense and ran out the back door in a big hurry!
LOL!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
When I lit my pipe one night in a little California beer joint about 40 years ago, a fat, drunk woman a few seats down the bar started yelling at me because my smoke drifted her way. The yelling progressed to threats when I just grinned at her, and she eventually invited me outside for a butt-kicking session. I got up and walked outside- - - - -hadn't said the first word to her yet. I waited 5 minutes and walked back in. The place was empty. The bartender said she had an attack of common sense and ran out the back door in a big hurry!
LOL!
Jerry

Pipe smokers can be real sleepers.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by 45_100

+ 1

Me too, I am a small guy, 6Ft 3IN tall and about 240 pounds, I don't need no trouble...…. grin

Last edited by BIGR; 07/14/19.

NEVER GIVE UP
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Never have public verbal altercations.

I am MAGA.
7mmMato Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by 7mmMato
Not sure how I have managed it. But since 1993 I can recall 2 verbal altercations I have had in public. One was my neighbor threatening to shoot my dog. The other was a upset customer at work was going to whip my ass because our shop couldn't weld his aluminum AC bracket to his cast iron engine block. Reading the threads on the Fire it seems some can't go to Wal Mart, the gas station or the hardware store without getting in a fracas. I guess I am just lucky.

Can't believe you ever did, cause you're about as easy going as they come...

I'm trying to recall if I ever had one...

In my Younger days!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The reason I say 1993 because there was this fist fight at the Beer Stand at a Chris Ledoux concert. How epic is that..

I've always been different with one foot over the line.....
7mmMato Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

This

I've always been different with one foot over the line.....
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Yup.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I don't argue with people.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
When I was young I got in some altercations. I don't now. I think the problem was me.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 7mmMato
Not sure how I have managed it. But since 1993 I can recall 2 verbal altercations I have had in public. One was my neighbor threatening to shoot my dog. The other was a upset customer at work was going to whip my ass because our shop couldn't weld his aluminum AC bracket to his cast iron engine block. Reading the threads on the Fire it seems some can't go to Wal Mart, the gas station or the hardware store without getting in a fracas. I guess I am just lucky.

Only 2?
So, you dont publicy call out Lone Star card users for having us pay for their cart full of ribeyes while paying cash for their cases of bottled water and beer?
Hrumph.
To not speak, is to speak. wink

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/15/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

116 members (1OntarioJim, 6mmCreedmoor, 338reddog, Amos63, 8 invisible), 1,518 guests, and 879 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,371
Posts18,488,327
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.