-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 24 of 30 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 29 30
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Whatever happened to Pollock jokes? when I was a kid everybody had a a good Pollock joke.... this country is goin down the drain.... frown

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Beaver10
One could argue that if you have an older Leupold on a varmint rig with less recoil you may have a gtg setup for a while.

It’s becoming more and more common to rip cellophane off a new Leupold box, mount it and discover the scope is schit...

I have a VX2 sitting as new in its box I bought 2 years ago that failed...I haven’t gotten around to sending it in since it was faster to order a Sightron S2 and be done with it...I need to send it in for repair. Maybe tomorrow...😎

Instead of a coupon for a free CDS dial, Leupolds should come with prepaid shipping labels for warranty repair. Three of them.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Everybody says round count matters. How about recoil level ? I only have 5 Leupolds. Haven't had any trouble with them yet. They are all mounted on rifles of light recoil but the one on my .30-06 and that rifle doesn't get shot much as we don't have any grizzlies and they won't let us kill the moose. The '06 has maye 250 rounds on it so far. I just got it a couple years ago. The others are mounted on a .223, a .22-250, a .243 and Marlin 336 .30-30. The one with the most rounds on it is on the .223 with about 2500 maybe as many as 3000 down down the pipe. It's still working fine as of a couple weeks ago.

One could argue that if you have an older Leupold on a varmint rig with less recoil you may have a gtg setup for a while.

It’s becoming more and more common to rip cellophane off a new Leupold box, mount it and discover the scope is schit...

I have a VX2 sitting as new in its box I bought 2 years ago that failed...I haven’t gotten around to sending it in since it was faster to order a Sightron S2 and be done with it...I need to send it in for repair. Maybe tomorrow...😎
Thanks for the reply. Should I be worried about the .243 and .30-30 or should they be good for awhile too ? I do occasionally use he .243 for deer but mostly coyotes and woodchucks. It has maybe 1000 rds. on it. The .30-30 I wouldn't even like to guess how many rounds. It's got an old 1-4 VX-II on it and is one of my main venison collectors so zero retention is important to me.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by irfubar
Whatever happened to Pollock jokes? when I was a kid everybody had a a good Pollock joke.... this country is goin down the drain.... frown

Personally, I grew tired of explaining every joke to them.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by JGRaider
I'm not expert on the Adirondacks, but that pic is not near rough enough country to be from the NE. That crap is vast and virtually straight up and down like W Montana and Arizona, at least that's what I was told.

BTW, I can routinely knock aspirin out of the air with my Leupy scoped Tikka 7mag. Apples and 30-30's ain't squat.

That's a trophy Lake Placid Mule Deer......

They are rare those Lake Placid Mule Deer. I hope they are not on the endangered list.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Thanks for the reply. Should I be worried about the .243 and .30-30 or should they be good for awhile too ? I do occasionally use he .243 for deer but mostly coyotes and woodchucks. It has maybe 1000 rds. on it. The .30-30 I wouldn't even like to guess how many rounds. It's got an old 1-4 VX-II on it and is one of my main venison collectors so zero retention is important to me.

If I were you, I’d be worried about my apple gun.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
I'm not expert on the Adirondacks, but that pic is not near rough enough country to be from the NE. That crap is vast and virtually straight up and down like W Montana and Arizona, at least that's what I was told.

BTW, I can routinely knock aspirin out of the air with my Leupy scoped Tikka 7mag. Apples and 30-30's ain't squat.

They are rare those Lake Placid Mule Deer. I hope they are not on the endangered list.

Not anymore , Flave killed the last one...... frown

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Hey ass hole my wife is Polish. Whoops, there I go again.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

No worries. That one has a receiver sight on it. Very dependable.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Ooops sorry BH.... we aren't suppose to bring wives or children into these frays...... MCH gonna get me now... off to the bunker

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Not anymore , Flave killed the last one...... frown

[bleep]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

No worries. That one has a receiver sight on it. Very dependable.

Lol

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

So you know what I mean.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Ooops sorry BH.... we aren't suppose to bring wives or children into these frays...... MCH gonna get me now... off to the bunker
That's alright. I've told her some good Polish jokes myself and she thinks they're funny.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Apparently Pollocks have thicker skin than Leupold users......

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
That's alright. I've told her some good Polish jokes myself and she thinks they're funny.

She must not be 100% Polish.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

She must not be 100% Polish.
Nah, she's German and Irish too but her dad was Polish and her maiden name is 100%.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Apparently Pollocks have thicker skin than Leupold users......
Actually I've been more of a Weaver user most of my life. Still have a bunch of K-2.5's, K-3's, and V-7's, 9's and 10's mounted on rifles. Even got an old D-4 mounted on one of my pellet rifles. If ever a scope should have gone bad it's the K-2.5 I had mounted on about a half dozen different 12 gauge slug guns over a 10 year period. Did alot of load testing with that scope. Had probably 500 12 gauge slugs shot out from under it before I mounted it on a Marlin .30-30. That .30-30 consistently puts 3 shots under an inch at 100 yards. The scope still holds zero perfectly.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

In his case more booze=bigger redasss.
You don't know much about anything. I quit drinking 5 years ago. Haven't had a single drop of alcohol since. The guys at work say I'm still an ornery old bastard. Try to remember you heard it first from me.
[/quote]

Congrats on your sobriety, but yes, you're still an ornery old, blackhearted bastid.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I'm not trying to be hurtful or demeaning, but it's polack. Pollock is a fish.

Never heard a pollock joke, but I suppose it's possible there's some out there.

What fresh Hell is this?
Page 24 of 30 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 29 30

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

203 members (3333vl, 264mag, 204guy, 17CalFan, 257_X_50, 23 invisible), 2,187 guests, and 1,128 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,625
Posts18,492,879
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.