Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
And when the dem candidates come out in support of these commies, DJT can then point to those comments and say "see candidate x went on record supporting an America hating commie"....regardless of what AOC and her clueless "Crew" believe, communism is still a bad word to many traditional blue collar dem voters! President Trump is playing these idiots like a fiddle and WINNING Big!!!

Last edited by marktheshark; 07/15/19.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Wrapids
[bleep] trump, all that needs be said

GFY, all that needs said.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Trump is setting the hook on Twitter, lol

[Linked Image]

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
This is the best entertainment out there right now. 3D Chess at it's best. The funniest part is watching Nancy, she doesn't know which way to go. I still can't figure out what's so racist about telling someone who hates this country to leave. I've got no problem with that. Matter of fact, why haven't all of those Hollywood jerks left yet? I thought they were out of here if Trump was going to be POTUS.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Prewar70
Exactly Gremlin. President Bonespurs couldn't lead a marching band if he had a fuzzy hat and a baton with shiny boots. THe guy is a total idiot and a racist and those are stupid, uninformed, racist remarks. He is good at marketing to his base though, but at a high cost to all of us. What a shame. You can't find a way to have civil discussion and negotiation, so act like a bully and make fun of your opponent. Trump is a coward, and is till the playground bully, that has never grown up.

And just how HARD did you have to work to develop this sock-puppet moniker ?

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B2

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

Omar is polling about 9% favorable in her district. Will be primared by a trans in upcoming .

AOC polling about the same .

Every , almost, one is tired of them.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
This is the best entertainment out there right now. 3D Chess at it's best. The funniest part is watching Nancy, she doesn't know which way to go. I still can't figure out what's so racist about telling someone who hates this country to leave. I've got no problem with that. Matter of fact, why haven't all of those Hollywood jerks left yet? I thought they were out of here if Trump was going to be POTUS.

I see you misread The President’s tweet as well.

He never said “ leave”, as in get the hell out.

He said leave, fix your [bleep] country then Come Back.....

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by cisco1

Omar is polling about 9% favorable in her district. Will be primared by a trans in upcoming .

AOC polling about the same .

Every , almost, one is tired of them.

9% for AOC is a winner for her as only 11% showed up to vote in 2018.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Like it or not the MSM codifies any crap the commies come up with and when Trump tweets about it they can't ignore it anymore. They either have to defend it or call it for what it is and it hurts them to the core. His tweets bring the cockroaches out into the open.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Here's "The Squad" warming up.

[Linked Image]

Actually just experimenting with an animated .gif sourceand it seemed like the appropriate thread.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Here is a link to what one of these genuine POS said about Trump.

]Link

I guess that is ok and worthy conduct for a congress woman for the liberal trolls

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Wrapids
[bleep] trump, all that needs be said

Well lookey here, we have yet anothe Dumbazz .

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

Steve4102,

Polling 11% in her district , yes, all idiots.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Lindsey Graham calling AOC and the other pukes communists at the same time Trump was throwing shade at them was a brilliant duet.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
This morning NBC said DJT "targeted" these worthless women. Laugher.

The way life should be.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Well if he had any actual legislation we might have a discussion, but due to his superior negotiating skills it's all been executive actions. You remember those right? Obama did a lot of them and it made Trump so mad he even had to tweet about it. Bigsqueeze I get to Cali quite often and if you and I had a coffee, we might actually learn something from each other. I'd bring my 1938 Winchester 375 H&H, the AR-10, 280 Ackley, and maybe the 1911, then we could go to the range and kill some paper and probably have a good ole time. And that is the point I'm trying to make.

Which of the group is your rep ?

FJB & FJT
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
what Trump`s comment was is 100 % right get these people out of America ,we don`t need these worthless people from other countries !

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Brilliant. Pelosi throws them under the bus thenTrump puts it in 4WD. Now she’s almost forced to take his side since she started it.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Gremlin1104
It should be noted that Congresswoman Tlaib was born in Detroit, Congresswoman Pressley was born in Cincinnati. And Congresswoman ocasio-Cortez was born in NYC.

So your saying there is nothing that can be done to "fix" Detroit, Cincinnati or NYC? I think the comment was go back where you came from, fix it there and come back to tell us how you did it.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Well if he had any actual legislation we might have a discussion, but due to his superior negotiating skills it's all been executive actions. You remember those right? Obama did a lot of them and it made Trump so mad he even had to tweet about it. Bigsqueeze I get to Cali quite often and if you and I had a coffee, we might actually learn something from each other. I'd bring my 1938 Winchester 375 H&H, the AR-10, 280 Ackley, and maybe the 1911, then we could go to the range and kill some paper and probably have a good ole time. And that is the point I'm trying to make.

Well dupe, if the leftist scum would honestly negotiate instead of doing the moronic "resist" thing maybe they would be more involved. The left is only doing one thing and that is interfering with the government. They don't want the new trade deal to get passed because it would be good for America and pay for the wall but most of all it would make Trump look good. As for executive action the DACA order from Obama went far outside his powers though the leftist scum were all for it. No I would never associate with an idiot like yourself, leftist scum cannot be trusted under any circumstance, if they are so gullible so as to believe what they/you believe then mental stability comes into play.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

513 members (1Longbow, 257Bob, 12344mag, 260Remguy, 25classic, 2500HD, 57 invisible), 2,699 guests, and 1,310 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,294
Posts18,486,992
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.