-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
BigJim you need to stay on dry land..... not everyone is meant to be a mariner..... wink

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
GB1

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
I had a 22' Scarab with a fuel injected 454 Chevy just a few years ago. I knew going in that it was above my pay grade, but it was fun. The biggest downer was not $200 in fuel for a fun afternoon, but the towing, launching, loading, & cleaning afterward seemed like a second job to me. Not to mention the serious discussions me & the wife had about trying to get her help on the loading ramp. That's a prime place for some of the worse or funnest marital confrontations you'll ever see, depending on the role you're playing.

Now, a beater 1754 Tracker Grizzly with a 40 Yamaha. Bang it on the trailer, go home & wash or wax it like, never.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by irfubar
BigJim you need to stay on dry land..... not everyone is meant to be a mariner..... wink

Have you seen his hat?

The man’s a Commodore!

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
MM - my Bertram was a 1961 Vintage - very early hull. Originally is was an "open" boat layout, with a small hardtop. When I got it, it wore a "homemade" aluminum tower. I replaced the gas engines with Cummins 6 cylinder diesels out of Dodge trucks, "marinized" by some friends of mine. This was in the early days of fiberglass boats, so this one was extra solid and heavy. Great rough water boat! Last I heard somebody had bought it from the insurance company after the storm and got it fixed up again - probably still fishing somewhere!

Great boats! I ran charters on it for awhile, before the storm got it.

Mike Holmes

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I can tell you an me need to be good buds, Mike.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
1988 15.5' Gregor Baja Special. Has a 20hp Evinrude main motor and a 6hp Mercury trolling motor. Someone put a lot of time, effort, and money into this boat (floors, paint inside and out, diamond plate, rails, seat boxes, etc.).

[Linked Image]

That is freakin nice.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Current boat is a 25' Mako walk-around cuddy with a 250 hp Yamaha 4-stroke. Also a 16' Navarro Otter canoe.

[Linked Image]
https://www.navarrocanoe.com/navarro-otter

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I’ve got a G3 Bay 18Dlx with a 115 YamahaSHO. Love it.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
36' Silverton, dual 350 inboards, full flybridge controls, sleeps 6, AC, full kitchen and bath...parked on Lake Erie for walleye and salmon

[Linked Image]

Bro!

I used to think you were a dick head.

But after seeing your boat I think we should hang out.

You're welcome anytime Flave, I'm still a dick head....I'll have all the food, good beer, and mind altering drugs you can handle.

Originally Posted by MadMooner

Whoa!

Gotta wear a funny hat to drive that beast!

When I wear the funny hat, Ginger and Maryanne jump on board...it's a good time smile

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A 22 1/2' Proline 221 with 200 HP Merc and 9.9 Merc Pro Kicker 4 stroke with remote steering and throttle is my big lake boat.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I'm bringing back my old workhorse 20' Trophy from Pond Orielle to use locally. It pulls and launches/recovers easily and is comfortable to fish out of. I got it new in 1991, and it's been a great boat.

[Linked Image]

I just sent a good Lund 18' Pro Vee down the road. It was just too cramped for a fat old stumble-bum.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I like ALL boats and have since I was a small kid. I just need more deck space now as I trip and fall over myself. I miss the agility of smaller boats.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

IC B3

A
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A
18 foot Javelin bass boat with a 2 stroke 150 horse Johnson. I am in the process of re-sealing the lower unit and tilt and trim unit right now.

More boat than we need. It may eventually go, to be replaced by a 16-17 foot aluminum.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by auk1124
18 foot Javelin bass boat with a 2 stroke 150 horse Johnson. I am in the process of re-sealing the lower unit and tilt and trim unit right now.

More boat than we need. It may eventually go, to be replaced by a 16-17 foot aluminum.

HEY! shocked

You're going the wrong direction. You're supposed to get one two feet longer. wink

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
We have summer place on a lake so we have amassed a collection but the key ones are:

1994 correct craft Ski Nautique, 19ft ski boat with a 325hp direct drive inboard for towing and cruising about duties.

2001 tracker panfish with a 15hp, we do a number of fishing techniques and it does most of them reasonable, do wish it had a 25-40 hp though, the 15mph top speed is annoying even on a 400 acre lake

12 ft starcraft rowboat 6hp tohatsu for utility purposes

sunfish sailboat

Zuma sailboat

3 kyacks 2 adult, 1 kids

The collection of taxes which are not absolutely required, which do not beyond reasonable doubt contribute to public welfare, is only a species of legalized larceny. Under this Republic the rewards of industry belong to those who earn them. Coolidge
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
What I dont understand is why they put the fuel tank on the drivers side?

When everyone gets off the boat but me.....the Captain.....the stoopid thing looks like its gonna go over.

I am MAGA.
A
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by auk1124

HEY! shocked

You're going the wrong direction. You're supposed to get one two feet longer. wink

Lol! I have to grease the sides of the thing and squeeze it into our garage with a shoehorn as it is. Any bigger, and I will need to build a bigger garage.

Hmm...

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JTman

Wow that's a beauty!!

I have a 1999 Alumacraft 185 Elite Series with a 50 Merc and a 10 Honda kicker that I fish Pymatuning and Erie with. We've been crushing them out of Conneaut Ohio for the last few weeks.

We went out to Conneaut last weekend, 4 of us caught 92 legal walleyes....most 18-22",,,biggest was 24".

The big ones are heading for the deep trenches soon, if not already....I'm in Bay Harbor, Presque Isle

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by deflave
36' Silverton, dual 350 inboards, full flybridge controls, sleeps 6, AC, full kitchen and bath...parked on Lake Erie for walleye and salmon

[Linked Image]

Bro!

I used to think you were a dick head.

But after seeing your boat I think we should hang out.

You're welcome anytime Flave, I'm still a dick head....I'll have all the food, good beer, and mind altering drugs you can handle.

Originally Posted by MadMooner

Whoa!

Gotta wear a funny hat to drive that beast!

When I wear the funny hat, Ginger and Maryanne jump on board...it's a good time smile

BRO! Would it be rude of me to invite myself? Of course! cuz I've been called a dickhead a few times in my life as well! Flave, take a midpoint rest in GA. Since I don't drink I'll drive the rest of the way to Erie, so you can burn your liver the entire ride up! Bwana, I'd be happy to run the boat while y'all are mind-altered as well; gotta earn my keep somehow or another!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
[Linked Image]

Blissful simplicity...... smile

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hehehe.....I could screw that up.

I am MAGA.
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (160user, 12344mag, 1234, 007FJ, 1936M71, 17CalFan, 58 invisible), 2,509 guests, and 1,373 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,686
Posts18,475,107
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.