Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 28 of 30 1 2 26 27 28 29 30
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by GunDoc7
The funny/sad part of this is you know Leupold is keeping an eye on this thread.

Why would they waste their time reading a thread if they don't care what's being said?

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by battue
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by battue
Merkin? I had to look that up. Geeze again, what kind of girls do you hang around with?

All kinds. But strangely enough, they're all blondes.

Nuttin wrong with that, however redheads will always be looked at fondly here.
Geeze you guys are picky. I don't care what color their hair is as long as they've got a nice ass.

Look at you being all cordial and friendly like....Who took over BH’s online persona and replaced it with a mini skirt wearing hottie? 😂😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by irfubar
maybe .... our erectors are so beefy you will get white knuckles squeezing them......

Say that twice with a horseshoe mustache.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ok that's it!
I give up .... keeping you clowns on topic is like herding cats......

Hey did you hear Roy Clark died? oh and also the 223A.I. does not have enough energy to harvest deer and it not even legal... what do you think about that?

Also Jeff Epstien & Bill Clinton are satan worshipers and have an island where they rape and murder young girls....... no worry's "Q" will get them....

Leupold be damned.....

And they're all meeting up at Area 51 where they took Roy Clark's body.

Brushbuster: "Is this thread about the dear heard or there Jeans?"
Plugger: "If you cant be safe at strip club in Detroit at 2am is anywhere safe?"
Deer are somewhere all the time
To report a post you disagree with, please push Alt + F4. Thank You.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Where's the Leupold phucqks? (Reps not users)

Wherever they are, you can bet beefy erectors are shamelessly being white knuckled.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
This will be the 1st fall since the late 1980's that I won't be carrying a rifle with a Leupold atop it. Mounted and zero'd 2 Nightforce NXS 2.5-10's and a similar powered Leica yesterday. 60+ Leupold scopes will sit idle this fall.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Youper
Ok that's it!
I give up .... keeping you clowns on topic is like herding cats......

Hey did you hear Roy Clark died? oh and also the 223A.I. does not have enough energy to harvest deer and it not even legal... what do you think about that?

Also Jeff Epstien & Bill Clinton are satan worshipers and have an island where they rape and murder young girls....... no worry's "Q" will get them....

Leupold be damned.....

And they're all meeting up at Area 51 where they took Roy Clark's body.

You are coming up with some good stuff. I take back 2 older outdated GFYs.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT
The funny/sad part of this is you know Leupold is keeping an eye on this thread.

Why would they waste their time reading a thread if they don't care what's being said?

I don't know if they are reading this thread. But I'm not sure they don't care either.

It is possible they came here thinking they could feed us a bunch of bs as damage control. That clearly didn't go well. So perhaps they are starting to get a clue. The fact that they showed up, even if only to try to feed us bs, might indicate things are not going as well as they let on. I suspect they know they have issues. No matter what numbers they try to feed us, they know the real numbers. I also suspect they know how to fix the problems. The question is can they (continuing to build scopes in the US) put out a good product at a competitive price, and will the bean counters let them try?

Companies do sometimes turn around. I don't know how many times Colt quality has gone up and down.

Clinging to guns & religion since 1959

Keyboards make people braver than alcohol

Election Integrity is more important than Election Convenience

Washington Post: "Democracy Dies in Darkness"
More correct: "Killing Democracy Faster Than Darkness"
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT

I don't know if they are reading this thread. But I'm not sure they don't care either.

It is possible they came here thinking they could feed us a bunch of bs as damage control. That clearly didn't go well. So perhaps they are starting to get a clue. The fact that they showed up, even if only to try to feed us bs, might indicate things are not going as well as they let on. I suspect they know they have issues. No matter what numbers they try to feed us, they know the real numbers. I also suspect they know how to fix the problems. The question is can they (continuing to build scopes in the US) put out a good product at a competitive price, and will the bean counters let them try?

Companies do sometimes turn around. I don't know how many times Colt quality has gone up and down.

I’m not sure they do know they have problems. I called Leupold 3 times and talked to 3 different people and got 3 different answers for the same question.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Leupold....
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
IC B3

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
[Linked Image]

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
So did anyone here expect leupold to admit their scopes suck?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Calvin
So did anyone here expect leupold to admit their scopes suck?

They were between a rock & a hard spot no doubt.... seems a smarter strategy would have been to say no to Doug's request. Create a sock puppet start a thread ask question then listen.
Or they could have simply done a search of past threads.
They made a decision to tell us how great they are and how stupid we are....
With these decision making skills it helps you understand how they are in the spot they are in.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by jwp475

I’m not sure they do know they have problems. I called Leupold 3 times and talked to 3 different people and got 3 different answers for the same question.

I'm not surprised, but that is the people that answer the phone. I'd bet good money there are some engineers and technicians we don't get to talk to that know pretty damn well what the issues are. Corporate stupid is not technically stupid.

Again, I didn't see the webinar, but it sounds like there was a young guy ("flat brim") and an older guy. I wouldn't be surprised if corporate had to OK the webinar and they gave those two some pretty pointed instructions. I recall someone saying the older guy seem disinterested? Perhaps he wasn't happy about having to try to jerk us around with a bunch of bs?

I'm not defending Leupold at all. Just saying bad decisions at the front office can completely screw up what some very capable technical people are allowed to do.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

I'm not surprised, but that is the people that answer the phone. I'd bet good money there are some engineers and technicians we don't get to talk to that know pretty damn well what the issues are. Corporate stupid is not technically stupid.

Again, I didn't see the webinar, but it sounds like there was a young guy ("flat brim") and an older guy. I wouldn't be surprised if corporate had to OK the webinar and they gave those two some pretty pointed instructions. I recall someone saying the older guy seem disinterested? Perhaps he wasn't happy about having to try to jerk us around with a bunch of bs?

I'm not defending Leupold at all. Just saying bad decisions at the front office can completely screw up what some very capable technical people are allowed to do.

My question was "what is the torque spec for the rings" I was given 3 different answers. Surely that qestion does not require an engineer to answer.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

My question was "what is the torque spec for the rings" I was given 3 different answers. Surely that qestion does not require an engineer to answer.

Oregon Farmer tight. That's 17% tighter than Florida farmer tight.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fireball2

That’s funny...

Someone could label you as a troll for it, if he was a sensitive type. 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

Well, maybe it does, but only once! You'd think they'd have that one memorized. Maybe they all do, just not all the same answer!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Well, maybe it does, but only once! You'd think they'd have that one memorized. Maybe they all do, just not all the same answer!

Leupold is starting to look like a circus clown act...... and they think we are the dummies... ha

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Haha!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Page 28 of 30 1 2 26 27 28 29 30

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (6mmbrfan, 257_X_50, 808outdoors, 2500HD, 7mm_Loco, 257robertsimp, 6 invisible), 1,416 guests, and 824 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,509
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.