Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Originally Posted by deflave
A Border Patrol Commander.

I would like to see a link to this story if anyone has it.

Trav,

You and I both know thats not going to happen... wink whistle

Ummm............Link.

Link 2.

Link 3.

Link 4.

Link 5.

Link 6.

Do we need more? grin

Last edited by 12344mag; 07/19/19.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Trav,

Ummm............Link.

Link 2.

Link 3.

Link 4.

Link 5.

Link 6.

Do we need more? grin

Don't be too mad at him, his tinfoil hat obscured his vision of the link I posted half an hour before he said there would be no links posted.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
The juan arrested in Feb had a really nice pad from gun sales it appears.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
If you dig down, you see what the problem was. He used his Government position for nefarious reasons ,maybe had some full auto unregistered weapons, cheated on his taxes, set up phony corporations, and I'll bet he stole some guns from his work place evidence locker, or "destroyed" them right into the trunk of his car. It looks like he was doing some off-shore dealings , too. He wasn't just a dude that traded guns as a hobby.

IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Trav,

Ummm............Link.

Link 2.

Link 3.

Link 4.

Link 5.

Link 6.

Do we need more? grin

Ummmm, yeah we do because I still don’t see a

BORDER PATROL AGENT

featured in that story anywhere!! crazy

Last edited by Dryfly24; 07/19/19.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by 19352012

Trav,

Ummm............Link.

Link 2.

Link 3.

Link 4.

Link 5.

Link 6.

Do we need more? grin

Don't be too mad at him, his tinfoil hat obscured his vision of the link I posted half an hour before he said there would be no links posted.

I don’t want to throw the word “dense” around but you guys might want to read what I posted earlier again...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by reivertom
If you dig down, you see what the problem was. He used his Government position for nefarious reasons ,maybe had some full auto unregistered weapons, cheated on his taxes, set up phony corporations, and I'll bet he stole some guns from his work place evidence locker, or "destroyed" them right into the trunk of his car. It looks like he was doing some off-shore dealings , too. He wasn't just a dude that traded guns as a hobby.

+1

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
There’s no such thing as “US Customs and Border Patrol”. The US Border Patrol falls under Customs and Border Protection similar to the way the Marine Corp. falls under Dept. of the Navy.

I’m sick of seeing that reported in the news outlets. This guy wasn’t a Border Patrol agent and there’s no such rank as Border Patrol “Commander” either. The Border Patrol doesn’t even have a station in Santa Fe.

They can’t even get that simple fact straight. The USBP is it’s own agency and is always getting lumped into the stupid $€hit these other agencies do, because everyone knows who the Border Patrol is, not so much these other dumbass agencies. It’s just lazy reporting. The way the government rearranged and named these agencies is also retarded and creates confusion.

Here’s a clue, I’ll make it easy for you guys... ^

This guy was a CBP Port Director - NOT A BORDER PATROL AGENT IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM...

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
It was his extra job!

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It will be interesting when they list the seized guns. Anyone betting those machine guns are bump stocks?

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Ummmm, yeah we do because I still don’t see a BORDER PATROL AGENT

featured in that story anywhere!! laugh

Who the Fuqk said Border Patrol Agent?

Here is the original post and Dave's post.

Originally Posted by krupp
A US Customs and Border Patrol Commander has admitted to running an illegal gun operation. Wei Xu 56, of Santa Fe, Springs was arrested Feb 5 after selling 3 guns out of the trunk of his car to undercover agents. Court documents state that between the late 1990's and this year Xu sold 99 guns without a license and when his home was searched agents found 250 weapons, including 41 machine guns.

Government will always enjoy a monopoly on violence. Plan accordingly.

I will also include the first paragraph from each story.

"A U.S. Customs and Border Protection watch commander at the ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach has admitted to running an illegal gun operation, authorities said."

"A former U.S. Customs and Border Protection watch commander has pleaded guilty to running an illegal gun selling business in Southern California since the late 1990s."

"A U.S. Customs and Border Protection watch commander at the Long Beach port pleaded guilty Wednesday to running an illegal gun sales operation, hiding information to obtain a security clearance and cheating on his federal income taxes, federal prosecutors said."

"A former Customs and Border Protection officer in California has pleaded guilty to running an illegal gun-selling business beginning in the late 1990s, in which he used his status as an officer to buy and sell “off-roster” handguns, federal prosecutors said Wednesday."

"A former U.S. Customs and Border Protection watch commander at the Long Beach Seaport pleaded guilty today to federal criminal charges for running an illegal gun-selling business, unlawfully possessing more than 40 machine guns and other prohibited firearms, failing to disclose his foreign financial interests and contacts in China in order to obtain a secret-level security clearance, and cheating on his federal income taxes."

"A former U.S. Customs and Border Protection watch commander in Southern California has pleaded guilty to illegal gun-selling and unlawfully possessing more than 40 machine guns."

I doubt you'll see "Border Patrol Agent" anywhere in any of those Articles as the story is about a "Border Patrol Watch Commander" Whatever the fuqk that is.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Chinese.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
It sounds to me like he was US Customs.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

A US Customs and Border Patrol Commander has admitted to running an illegal gun operation. Wei Xu 56, of Santa Fe, Springs was arrested Feb 5 after selling 3 guns out of the trunk of his car to undercover agents. Court documents state that between the late 1990's and this year Xu sold 99 guns without a license and when his home was searched agents found 250 weapons, including 41 machine guns.

"A U.S. Customs and Border Protection watch commander at the ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach has admitted to running an illegal gun operation, authorities said."

"A former U.S. Customs and Border Protection watch commander has pleaded guilty to running an illegal gun selling business in Southern California since the late 1990s."

"A U.S. Customs and Border Protection watch commander at the Long Beach port pleaded guilty Wednesday to running an illegal gun sales operation, hiding information to obtain a security clearance and cheating on his federal income taxes, federal prosecutors said."

"A former Customs and Border Protection officer in California has pleaded guilty to running an illegal gun-selling business beginning in the late 1990s, in which he used his status as an officer to buy and sell “off-roster” handguns, federal prosecutors said Wednesday."

"A former U.S. Customs and Border Protection watch commander at the Long Beach Seaport pleaded guilty today to federal criminal charges for running an illegal gun-selling business, unlawfully possessing more than 40 machine guns and other prohibited firearms, failing to disclose his foreign financial interests and contacts in China in order to obtain a secret-level security clearance, and cheating on his federal income taxes."

"A former U.S. Customs and Border Protection watch commander in Southern California has pleaded guilty to illegal gun-selling and unlawfully possessing more than 40 machine guns."

I doubt you'll see "Border Patrol Agent" anywhere in any of those Articles as the story is about a "Border Patrol Watch Commander" Whatever the fuqk that is.

I get that reading comprehension might be tough for you. Try reading the first line you yourself quoted again... “ A US Customs and Border Patrol Commander...” blah, blah, blah.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

By the way, BORDER PATROL WATCH COMMANDERS are an actual title. As I stated, Border Patrol Commanders are not. So wrong again.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
By the way, BORDER PATROL WATCH COMMANDERS are an actual title. As I stated, Border Patrol Commanders are not. So wrong again.

So your going to pick on a guy for forgetting to post Watch in front of commander. Strange you have never seemed like that kind of an asswhole but hey I learn new things about members here all the time, most of it good.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

So your going to pick on a guy for forgetting to post Watch in front of commander. Strange you have never seemed like that kind of an asswhole but hey I learn new things about members here all the time, most of it good.

Funny I was thinking the same about you when I read the tone of your post to me. That’s why I responded in kind. Maybe we’re both off our meds today. I apologize. This is a topic that has bugged me for years. BP is always getting $€hit for stupid crap Customs does. . .

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
While they were investigating the gun runner thousands were running across the border breaking laws. Anyone investigating that?

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Here's what it really is---Customs and Border Protection is the umbrella organization whose member agencies are US Customs, US Border Patrol and Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). Their general areas of responsibilities are- Customs mans recognized Ports of Entry. Border Patrol patrols between Ports of Entry. ICE is mainly involved with the criminal elements--human and drug traffickers, smuggling, criminal gangs, etc. Think of them as the plainsclothes and detective department. They do overlap, though.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (10ring1, 1234, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 007FJ, 55 invisible), 2,195 guests, and 1,244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,255
Posts18,486,342
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.