-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 17 of 26 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 25 26
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Why do people get so worked up about this stuff? You get to believe whatever you want. This is 'Merica! Land of the Free, soon to be Land of the Free Stuff.

GB4

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 19352012
Why do people get so worked up about this stuff? You get to believe whatever you want. This is 'Merica! Land of the Free, soon to be Land of the Free Stuff.

;-{>8

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Believing that something is true doesn't make it true. The World doesn't conform to our beliefs.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Originally Posted by DBT

The church of Darwin is still punishing the disbelievers.

How so?

Go back and listen to the video again. It's in there.

I don't have time to watch videos, sorry.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Soon to be land of the dead.

IC B2

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Soon to be land of the dead.

Not sure what you mean.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I find evolution more plausible than that old wives tale about Adam and Eve.

living the good life every day
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
So, when is another species coming along.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

TRH, do you even realize you are no longer arguing for darwinian evolution but intelligent design and even intelligent CONTROL?

You are just under the mistaken belief that evolutionists propose that evolution is a random process. They do not propose that.

Here's Richard Dawkins propounding this to someone else who made the same mistake.

No, no, no, the debate is about the genetic variability presented to the environment. It IS believed to be random. That is where the discussion about mathematic impossibility takes place NOT in the selection process. Come on. Of course the theory is that the environment makes the selections. But if there isn't sufficient genetic variability over enough time, IT CAN'T.

But there evidently is enough, since the evidence for it having occurred is overwhelming. Nothing is more supported by the evidence than that speciation occurred and that all species are, to one extent or another, related to one another.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

I'm not particularly worked up.

IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by DBT
Evolution is a fact. Theory relates to the means and mechanisms by which it happens.

Thank you for proving my point.

You state that it is a fact even though you can’t find evidence that it happened. You can’t find evidence that it is happening. And you can’t satisfactorily explain how it could have happened. Yet, it is fact. Lol

You really need to get out more. Ignorance is something you should not brag about in public.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Evolution is theory simply because all other possible theories cannot be eliminated. No matter how improbable.

Personally I find no conflict between evolution and creationism. However I'm neither a fundamentalist nor a literalist if those terms are not synonymous.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

TRH, do you even realize you are no longer arguing for darwinian evolution but intelligent design and even intelligent CONTROL?

You are just under the mistaken belief that evolutionists propose that evolution is a random process. They do not propose that.

Here's Richard Dawkins propounding this to someone else who made the same mistake.

No, no, no, the debate is about the genetic variability presented to the environment. It IS believed to be random. That is where the discussion about mathematic impossibility takes place NOT in the selection process. Come on. Of course the theory is that the environment makes the selections. But if there isn't sufficient genetic variability over enough time, IT CAN'T.

But there evidently is enough, since the evidence for it having occurred is overwhelming. Nothing is more supported by the evidence than that speciation occurred and that all species are, to one extent or another, related to one another.

Sorry ol' bean, but this is just more arguing backward.

Soli Deo Gloria

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by DBT
Evolution is a fact. Theory relates to the means and mechanisms by which it happens.

Thank you for proving my point.

You state that it is a fact even though you can’t find evidence that it happened. You can’t find evidence that it is happening. And you can’t satisfactorily explain how it could have happened. Yet, it is fact. Lol

You really need to get out more. Ignorance is something you should not brag about in public.

Bwahahaahahahaha!!! Nothing like finding the village nitwit has come to joust.

Soli Deo Gloria

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Actually, it's the reverse of what you say. You folks are trying to suggest that purely speculative evidence that something cannot happen is proof that something that quite evidently did happen (supported massively by the available evidence), didn't.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Actually, it's the reverse of what you say. You folks are trying to suggest that purely speculative evidence that something cannot happen is proof that something that quite evidently did happen (supported massively by the available evidence), didn't.

Your argument is like this. I see a rock. It was caused by the big bang. The evidence for the big bang is that the rock is here. See?

Soli Deo Gloria

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Your argument is like this. I see a rock. It was caused by the big bang. The evidence for the big bang is that the rock is here. See?

The Big Bang Theory is a fairly well supported scientific theory, while speciation by natural selection is massively supported by every observation made in biology, and in related fields, such as geology. The two are not even close.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

It’s more like, I see a car, a train, a motorcycle, and a wagon. These are all vehicles of roughly the same form with wheels. Since I know that that there is no one who could have made these items, they must have appeared by natural means. Since they appeared by natural means, and they are so similar, they must have evolved from a common ancestor. And the proof that they did and that such a process occurred, is that they are here.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

The Big Bang Theory is a fairly well supported scientific theory, while speciation by natural selection is massively supported by every observation made in biology, and in related fields, such as geology. The two are not even close.

This was a logic lesson, not a theory comparison. Try again. To deal with the argument presented in the video you will need to show the error in their math or detailed explanations why it does not apply to genetic variability. Go for it, but stay on track.

Soli Deo Gloria

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by DBT

A "fact" like any other lying lieberal "fact". A fact that is a lie.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Page 17 of 26 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

154 members (10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 280shooter, 257_X_50, 22 invisible), 1,512 guests, and 1,083 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,993
Posts18,481,123
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.