Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Whelenman
Does a 🐻 [bleep] in the woods!

Polar bears don't.

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you'll be a mile from them, and you'll have their shoes."

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by efw
Did anybody read the link?

That is seriously crazy stuff but far from unbelievable.

The lengths to which these folks will go to consolidate & maintain power is incredible.

Evil is an understatement.

It really wasn’t as far out there as you would think that an article about a former president practicing voodo and black magic would be. Lol. Seriously. To be fair, has any US president or prominent family ever been to Haiti as much as the Clintons have?

And given so much to the people of Haiti grin insert sarcasm

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Heym06
I didn't read the link! I don't like having to subscribe to watch anything!

I feel the same, but that link did not require subscribing for me. Was an interesting story I had not heard before.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
she is more evil then anyone walking the face of the earth, he is just as bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOLON LABE
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I always viewed Bill as being the typical "good ole boy", who would do and say whatever was necessary to get what he wanted...including a woman. I don't think he is an especially evil person, but the same cannot be said about Hillary. I think she is by far and away the hardazz in that marriage. I would nothing past her, and if she is not evil, the true sense of the word, then she is close.

Pretty much the way I figured it too. Bill is morally bankrupt, and "smarmy" but smooth and charming enough to get what he wants. I read where one of his guards from Arkansas governor days said "he'd screw a snake if someone would hold it for him!" He's got no moral compass, cares for nothing but himself.
HiLIARy is just pure unadulterated greedy and power hungry. If Satan actually does buy souls, I believe he bought hers. That woman is evil and she's dangerous.
Zero was cut from the same cloth as Billy. I don't know that he's soulless, but he was and is working for them!
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He'd screw a pile of rocks if he knew there was a rattlesnake under it.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Is the Pope catholic?

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Reloder28
Is the Pope catholic?

Communist.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
'
Originally Posted by efw
Did anybody read the link?

That is seriously crazy stuff but far from unbelievable.

The lengths to which these folks will go to consolidate & maintain power is incredible.

Evil is an understatement.

I did. Not the first time to see something like this related to them. Pizzagate was discredited but how does one get past the pics of that Podesta artwork without thinking "hmmmmm"? I cannot even bring myself to post that disturbing crap. Then the weird wording of those text messages. It is too horrible to imagine so believing it does make one feel overly tin foil hatted, yet........

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I didn't read the link! I don't like having to subscribe to watch anything! As far as the Clinton's go, Bill is a piece of schitt! Hitlerry is the devil. Don't need to read anymore about them, their not relative any longer. Soros is more evil than either Clinton!

^^^This!!!^^^

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
I didn't read the link! I don't like having to subscribe to watch anything! As far as the Clinton's go, Bill is a piece of schitt! Hitlerry is the devil. Don't need to read anymore about them, their not relative any longer. Soros is more evil than either Clinton!

^^^This!!!^^^

Soro's works with Hillary. We know Bill and Hill worked with the Russians.

I wonder how much money the Russians laundered through Soro's to Hillary's campaign?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by Reloder28
Is the Pope catholic?

Communist.

Right

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Does the sun rise in the east?

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Redneck
Does the sun rise in the east?

"Define East" wink "I'm gonna say this just once, I did not have sexual relations with that sunrise "

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Clinton: Money talks and criminals walk (2001 article, NEVER FORGET)
ericmargolis.com ^ | 2-18-01 | Eric Margolis
Posted on 9/9/2006, 1:20:09 PM by STARWISE

William Clinton did not leave the White House. He oozed out of it, leaving a trail of reeking corruption that left even his most faithful defenders gagging in revulsion.

First, to escape prosecution for perjury in the Monica Lewinsky case, Clinton admitted lying under oath, had his law license suspended, and paid a US$25,000 fine.

Next, the Clintons made off with $180,000 of White House furnishings, and a truckload of gifts from influence-seekers, including expensive tables from a certain Mrs. Denise Rich.

Then, at midnight on his last day in office, Clinton pardoned 140 criminals.

Drug dealers formed the largest number, followed by mail fraudsters, assorted crooks, even a con-man I had encountered a decade ago.

Among the felons Clinton pardoned were his cocaine-dealing brother, Roger; Whitewater business partner and sometime former lover, Susan McDougal; and disgraced former CIA Director, John Deutch.

Susan McDougal’s refusal to testify to Whitewater investigators saved Bill and Hillary Clinton from indictment for fraud. Charges against Deutch have not been fully revealed.

Clinton pardoned four men from a Hassidic community in upstate New York who had swindled the US government of millions. By sheer coincidence, Hillary Clinton won all the community’s votes in her senate race.

So far, so bad. Then came the Marc Rich bombshell.

Clinton rushed through a pardon for Rich, a fugitive, billionaire financier who was on the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted List. Rich, and partner Pincus Green, fled to Switzerland in 1983 as US federal prosecutors were about to arrest them for massive fraud, tax evasion, illegal arms and oil deals with Iran, Iraq, and Libya.

A note of full disclosure: I am acquainted with both Marc Rich and his wife Denise, and was recently a guest at her Fifth Avenue, 3-floor penthouse in New York.

Marc Rich is a brilliant, charming man who radiates intelligence. Last time I met Rich was in Marbella, Spain, sporting a beautiful new wife. Ex-wife Denise, a songwriter, is a warm, gregarious woman who is fast becoming the queen bee of New York’s liberal cultural glitterati set.

Denise Rich contributed $1 million to the Democratic Party and, recently, $450,000 to the new Clinton Library.

Some of this money must have come from Marc Rich, who reportedly transferred funds into his wife’s name before fleeing the US.

Denise Rich lamely denies these donations influenced Clinton’s 12th-hour decision to pardon Marc Rich. But when called to testify about the pardon before Congress, she took the Fifth Amendment against self-incrimination.

Marc Rich mounted an international campaign to win a pardon. He even got Prime Minister Barak of Israel to lobby for him, as well as the head of Mossad, who said Rich had often helped Israel’s intelligence agency.

Rich claimed he deserved a pardon by the US, whose citizenship he had renounced, and whose taxes he evaded, because he had given many millions to Israeli charities. Denise claimed Marc had been ‘suffering in exile’ on his lavish Swiss estate.

Even ardent Democrats couldn’t defend Clinton’s latest disgraceful behavior. As indignation swept across the US, federal prosecutors opened a criminal investigation of Clinton’s pardon of Rich.

Proving bribery is extremely difficult. Clinton, who has nimbly skirted the law throughout his career, will probably escape conviction yet again.

Frankly, I don’t blame the Rich’s for trying to buy a pardon from the everything’s-for-sale Clintons. So many others bought the Clintons, why shouldn’t they?

There was the amazing $100,000 Hillary made overnight in futures trading, courtesy of an Arkansas chicken producer.

Bill and Hillary’s rich liberal friends in Hollywood, who provided the lion’s share of Democratic Party’s funding in exchange for total US political support and a couple of billion in extra aid for Israel.

All those mysterious Chinese gentlemen with cash-stuffed envelopes, producing trade concessions and US missile technology for China, thank you Bill. The $1 million donation from Indian-Americans, which tilted US policy towards India. The list goes on and on.

For the Clintons, politics has always been a giant cash cow.

Before coming to Washington, Gov. Clinton of Arkansas had few assets and earned less than a good secretary does in New York. Today, the Clintons have somehow become multi-millionaires on an after-tax, annual presidential salary of about $125,000, in spite of millions of dollars of legal expenses.

They accomplished this feat, let’s use the right term, by peddling influence, the Rich case being Exhibit A.

Former president Ronald Reagan granted 180 pardons over two terms in office. Most were for patriotic government officials. George Bush Sr. pardoned patriots like Caspar Weingerger and other Iran-Contra players.

These were patriots, not felons. By contrast, Clinton’s pardons, mainly for crooks and his sleazy cronies, say volumes about the character of this disreputable man who manages, even now, to dishonor the presidency of the United States.

If Osama Bin Laden had the good sense to contribute a few million dollars to the Clinton Library, he would now probably be lunching with Bill and Hillary in Manhattan, instead of hiding in the frigid mountains of Afghanistan.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Great post.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

606 members (12344mag, 16gage, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 160user, 10gaugeman, 73 invisible), 2,733 guests, and 1,345 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,070
Posts18,501,473
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.