Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Killing Kennedy by Bill O’Reilley was very good and sticks to the facts that are known. He does ask some questions that no answers have been offered but It’s a great book. I listened to it on a road trip.

It’s worthy of your time.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Actually, Franzese is saying they got JFK in and they got him out. Hes also saying the mob got Oswald taken out. Now why would the mob want Oswald taken out?

Uh,maybe to keep him quiet? No why would they want t him quiet?

Why would the govts real investigation results ONLY be scheduled to be released 50 somebody years later if it's a simple case of a loner named Oswald.

Believe. Gov or your lying msm. You haven't had a chance to see the FULL govt report. They gave youa clue: it will be released sometime in the future- maybe, if they feel like it.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/27/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
https://www.organicconsumers.org/ne...litary-industrial-complex-had-jfk-killed

This article mentions Truman’s regretting his creating the CIA, in an article he wrote following the assassination.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
However many shots were fired, it proved that the 6.5mm (Carcano/Swedish Express/Creedmoor) is a piledriving SOB...

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
However many shots were fired, it proved that the 6.5mm (Carcano/Swedish Express/Carcano) is a piledriving SOB...

How about the 30 cal. Round found buried in the dash.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
However many shots were fired, it proved that the 6.5mm (Carcano/Swedish Express/Carcano) is a piledriving SOB...

Can't explain that one, ask your local spook for clarification. laugh

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I thought the protection detail had one guy pull up an AR type rifle, swipe the safety and shoot Kennedy in the head. Who cares at this point. We have a dishonest government and there have been no checks and balances since the Whiskey Rebellion. Be Well. Rusty

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Covered in this video...but I smell bullshit. Not sure what the difference between FMJ bullet fragments and frangible bullet fragments might be. Watch and listen carefully, you'll see what I mean.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Can't explain that one, ask your local spook for clarification. laugh

I know how it got there, but our deep state saw fit to wipe the book by the retired govt investigator, John Orr, titled "Shots fired at Dealy Plaza" after Janet Reno allowed him full access to the govt info and bullets etc from the investigation,which no other investigator has been granted access to, has had his book bought up, and the internet scrubbed of its research and findings.

BTW, the govt spooks are much more spooky than my local spooks. wink

Give us a reason Trump decided not to release the full Warren Report to the public after he had previously promised he would do.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
https://truthmegasite.com/william-c...is-complete-when-everything-the-american

William Casey, CIA director, 1981.

William Casey: “We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false.”

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
tag

Dong Ha Vietnam '67
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
And LBJs girlfriend at age 90 was lying and LBJs low her was lying and Jackie Kennedy lied to her daughter on her deathbed, and RFK falsely accused LBJ on the phone call to him and Oswaldand his wife lied, and JFK,Jr lied about it when he named his rag "george" and the House com on Ass lied , but our govt didnt lie. whistle

I Dindo Nuffin
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I don't know what happened but One thing is iron clad...The shot that went through jfk's throat also hit Connelly. Period. No theory, it's a fact.

Imo the head shot came from the exact same location.

Pretty interesting that Oswald was allowed to be shot...before he could really talk. Maybe he was exactly what he claimed, a patsy. Who knows...

The whole thing reeks of coup.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Tracks
I don't know who shot Kennedy or why, but there are three things I've always wondered about.
One, the absolutely undamaged bulled "found"on the Gurney after they got Kennedy to the hospital. That bullet was never fired from any rifle.
Second, you don't shoot a Dallas cop six times on a public street, eject the empty brass from the cylinder and just walk away.
Third, after doing that, you don't go into a theater without paying so as to draw attention to yourself.

Agreed.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I've read a couple books on the JFK assassination. Hell, it's got itself a whole little industry of writing and printing conspiracy theories! laugh
The .30 cal bullet in the dash is a new one for me though? Never heard that.
One thing I've always wondered about was (assuming Oswald was the lone shooter) why he waited till the limo was increasing range and speed under tree cover, when it had slowed drastically nearly under the window to make the turn beforehand.
He coulda almost jumped into the back seat as it made the turn. Short range, slow target.
Of course if Oswald was actually crazy...
There's always been way too much about this that doesn't fit well or fit at all.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
I don't know what happened but One thing is iron clad...The shot that went through jfk's throat also hit Connelly. Period. No theory, it's a fact.

Imo the head shot came from the exact same location.

Pretty interesting that Oswald was allowed to be shot...before he could really talk. Maybe he was exactly what he claimed, a patsy. Who knows...

The whole thing reeks of coup.

The whole thing stinks of a coup A Whole Big Bunch
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

I remember when former Gov John Connelly died, they wanted to remove that bullet or scrapnel from his body and his wife would not give permission to do so.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't know who shot Kennedy or why, but there are three things I've always wondered about.
One, the absolutely undamaged bulled "found"on the Gurney after they got Kennedy to the hospital.

That bullet was never fired from any rifle..

The bullet I seem to recall [#399] displayed distinct rifling marks.

Originally Posted by 7mmbuster

One thing I've always wondered about was (assuming Oswald was the lone shooter) why he waited till the limo was increasing range
and speed under tree cover, when it had slowed drastically nearly under the window to make the turn beforehand.

Not being a professional assassin and about to drill the president of the USA not just a deer,
its reasonable to believe he was somewhat hesitant/nervous and didn't take the first best oportunity as offered.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Starman
One, the absolutely undamaged bulled "found"on the Gurney after they got Kennedy to the hospital.

That bullet was never fired from any rifle..

The bullet I seem to recall [#399] displayed distinct rifling marks.

It did and had minor nose deformation, very minor.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
bullet #399 also displayed deformation at the exposed lead core base.

Some ask why the bullet is not much deformed?...well that may be explained by the fact
it only hit soft tissue going through JFK before slowing down and then going in through
Connallys back and exiting in the nipple area...velocity would now be further reduced,
before hitting Connoally in the wrist bone at much reduced velocity.

Joseph Dolce, chairman of the Army’s Wounds Ballistic Board, did tests to determine if bullets striking human bone
would maintain their shape. After hitting ten cadaver wrists with Oswald’s rifle,
Dolce concluded all ten were “markedly deformed.” Not a single one resembled #399,

however, were such tests conducted in like fashion?....[ie;] by first penetrating the soft tissue of two persons
before hitting the cadaver wrists?

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (1234, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 222Sako, 19rabbit52, 10Glocks, 48 invisible), 1,985 guests, and 1,135 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,461
Posts18,508,218
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.