Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
More bold talk from old fat men. Until I see some of those crooks appear before a judge and jury it's just more bloviating.

A true friend is someone who reaches for your
hand but touches your heart !!!

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Big, I'd love to see it happen.

But this stuff has gone unchecked for so long that I have a hard time believing any of the talk of prosecutions.

We all know who they are, and what they did. And they thumb their noses at us.

They been kind of laying low ever since the Mueller fiasco.

I have been seeing slow progress in the slow grind of the wheels of justice for quite some time.

I can't remember where I recently read a piece by a retired FBI agent recounting the years it takes to completely get everything lined up properly to nail people of the big world. If someone remembers that from a Reddit or Voat post or such I would appreciate them posting it on this thread.

I suppose whoever wrote that the wheels of justice grind slow but fine knew first hand of that truth.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/29/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Great post, Bigsqueeze.

I Dindo Nuffin
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Gotta let things play out.

Exactly, let the prosecution dot their I’s and cross their T’s. I would really hate to see theses criminals skate because they were rushed to a trial. I would forget about Hillary or Obama seeing the inside of a jail cell also. Hang the supporting actors, without them the clintons and obamas are nothing.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
................From here on out,,,,,I believe much more important things will be exposed, BUT in a much shorter time than during the past two plus years.

Now wouldn't the perfect timing be to expose most of this,,,,,, oh say,,,,,during the 2nd quarter and beyond next year??? And get it all out say by Sept of 2020????? Think about it!!!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Great post, Bigsqueeze.
.............................Thank you!!......................PADDLER inspired me!!!!....LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Could you put the squeeze on his neck?

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Could you put the squeeze on his neck?
...................I would love to.....BUT! There is only one small problem. Although I would perform a great service to our country by doing so, it is against the law to commit murder. Especially the pre-meditated kind....LOL>>>>LOL................

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Drats.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I'm curious how this will all play out. We all know the mainstream media will report any Democrat indictment will set their hair on fire and screaming political partisanship, latent nazism, racism, and white privilege.

I have high hopes for Durham enforcing the rule of law.

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Drats.
..........................My sentiment exactly..........58+ years of experience in the martial arts field; 30 plus years of teaching people how to defend themselves and how to kill if necessary. I have never killed anyone.......But Paddler???.....LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>

Sssssssssssssssssssssh!...........Might just be an honor!.....LOL>>>LOL....................

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Morewood
I'm curious how this will all play out. We all know the mainstream media will report any Democrat indictment will set their hair on fire and screaming political partisanship, latent nazism, racism, and white privilege.

...............................Of course. Would expect nothing less.....They will circle the wagons in order to protect their ""hate Trump"" investment!!!!.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
................From here on out,,,,,I believe much more important things will be exposed, BUT in a much shorter time than during the past two plus years.

Now wouldn't the perfect timing be to expose most of this,,,,,, oh say,,,,,during the 2nd quarter and beyond next year??? And get it all out say by Sept of 2020????? Think about it!!!

Timing will be important. Obama, Hillary and Bill Clintoon will not be touched until after the next election. I certainly hope plenty of other "lesser" folks will fall before them. It will make prosecuting Obama, Hillary and Bill so much easier since so many will turn evidence. The only road block as I see it is witnesses getting "arkansided".

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Drats.
..........................My sentiment exactly..........58+ years of experience in the martial arts field; 30 plus years of teaching people how to defend themselves and how to kill if necessary. I have never killed anyone.......But Paddler???.....LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>

Sssssssssssssssssssssh!...........Might just be an honor!.....LOL>>>LOL....................

Cost/Benefit

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Drats.

Cost/Benefit

..............Yep! A GREAT benefit......Dammit! My DNA would rub off on that fool!.....LOL........Too many potential eye-witnesses..........Forensic Files is my favorite show. I could not get away with it....LOL>>>LOL

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nobody gonna do nuffin,,
Leastwise I will be shocked if anyone faces any prosecution except maybe an underling tossed under the bus.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Originally Posted by 700LH
Nobody gonna do nuffin,, Leastwise I will be shocked if anyone faces any prosecution except maybe an underling tossed under the bus.

Yeah lol, the lemmings and interns will be busy throwing each other under the bus. See who draws the short straw.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by 700LH
Nobody gonna do nuffin,, Leastwise I will be shocked if anyone faces any prosecution except maybe an underling tossed under the bus.
....................Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeellll..............Maybe not this time........If grand jury indictments come down even for the underlings, then that will be a good start.

Remember too that underlings,,,,,sometimes sing like canary birdies in order to save their asses via plea deals etc.

I would not count out or underestimate Barr or John Durham,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yet!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Whatever blah blah blah.....

See it believe it.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Gotta let things play out...... It has been long enough and many have become impatient including me at times.....The main reason that IG Horowitz's report keeps getting delayed is because more info has come forth that needs to be exposed and included into his report....Also, much of the classified docs needed to be de-classified and then released to Barr and Durham to thoroughly dive into.............Many many pieces to the entire puzzle need to come together.

Strategically and politically imo, it is much better to wait........In the meantime, fat boy with the mis-aligned eye brows Nadler, pencil neck geek Schiff plus all the rest of the demoCRAPS continue to make idiots of themselves...

The tide is turning and has been turning against the deep state. The fiasco of the Mueller hearings was quite a turn.

In the next few weeks and months, far more damaging facts will be exposed,,,INCLUDING,,,,perhaps the most damaging, which will lead directly into the oval office of BARACK OBAMA with creepy Uncle Joe included...

Good timing/sandbaggin is a good thing for this entire episode.

I cannot wait for the dems and the press to literally explode......................That will be most fun to watch.

Relax boys!

Yeah, well, I hope I'm still alive when (IF, really) all this comes down.. Maybe 20 years to go, if I'm lucky..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (16penny, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 22250rem, 12344mag, 1Longbow, 62 invisible), 2,543 guests, and 1,352 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,575
Posts18,491,995
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.