Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by xxclaro
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH
Originally Posted by JamesJr
My answer to the argument of creation versus evolution has always been this......God created the White race, while the Negroes evolved, and in most cases are still evolving. The Chinese just need to go to Chicago, Memphis, or New Orleans and they could get all the specimens they need.

Don't really want to start a bible debate, but this actually something I wonder about. How do we know Adam and Eve where white? In fact Jesus was white?

Also, isn't this how pretty much every horror/zombie/apocalypse movie starts? My son is in bio-tech and I blame "his type" for all those movies :-)

Could be mistaken but wouldn't Jesus have been brown,most likely?

Most likely. And rather small and homely. The Bible says in Isaiah He would "hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him."
The movie producers obviously are not Bible readers.

Jesus was a small, common looking person, on the homely side, but still drew people to Him like moths to a flame because when He spoke, he did so with authority and a love never before experienced, called Agape. Unless you happened to be a Pharisee. Then you got the unvarnished truth.

God created mankind. Not the white race. But I know you know that. wink

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
GB1

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by RickyD
My answer to the argument of creation versus evolution has always been this......God created the White race, while the Negroes evolved, and in most cases are still evolving. The Chinese just need to go to Chicago, Memphis, or New Orleans and they could get all the specimens they need.

Don't really want to start a bible debate, but this actually something I wonder about. How do we know Adam and Eve where white? In fact Jesus was white?

Also, isn't this how pretty much every horror/zombie/apocalypse movie starts? My son is in bio-tech and I blame "his type" for all those movies :-)

Most likely. And rather small and homely. The Bible says in Isaiah He would "hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him."

Jesus was a small, common looking person, on the homely side, but still drew people to Him like moths to a flame because when He spoke, he did so with authority and a love never before experienced, called Agape. Unless you happened to be a Pharisee. Then you got the unvarnished truth.

some say an evil black doctor created the white race. then it got loose, escaped and became impossible to civilize. does that sound about right?

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Gus
Originally Posted by RickyD

some say an evil black doctor created the white race. then it got loose, escaped and became impossible to civilize. does that sound about right?

Some say, I hear. wink

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Actually Gus, no. But I want some of what you're taking today!

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Actually Gus, no. But I want some of what you're taking today!

actually jesus probably looked a lot like any other hebrew living in the so-called holy land.

he was short, swarthy, had curly dark hair. that's the archetype for those folks.

whether he had bronze skin on his feet i have no clue. never seen him.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think that's much closer to what would be expected. But, I'm an agnostic, you'll have to show me a picture.
I get a kick out of these evolution threads.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
in keeping with the content of the thread subject line,

wonder if those so-called monkey/human hybrids will have rh negative bloodlines?

i mean, when humans begin cross-breeding animals, things can get quite strange rapidly?

hogs growing human tissue components, cows giving birth to human babies, goats w/pitbull jaws.

if we humans have the science and technology we might as well use it for the greater good. do we agree?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I don't know what Jesus looked like. But I doubt if he resembled Jerrod Nadler, Adam Schiff, or Chuck Schumer.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If that happened wouldn't it mean that we have become gods by creating new life? Granted it will probably take longer than six days. If we can create new life forms, the creationists won't be happy.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

According to BBC estimates. grin

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
IC B3

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
i was really unhappy one time when the federal gov't extended it's reach and advised me of what i was required to do.

speaking of creationists, maybe they were correct on day one, in the nearest few minutes of time & it's beginning.

now, 15 billion or more years later, things have changed a bit?

that is god use to run everything, all of it.

lately he's turning things over to us.

right now he runs about 50 percent.

and humans about 50 percent.

he's going to give us all of it.

it's called progress.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
It is not a new life form or species, unless it is self propagating. And once again, if one reads the article it is not happening here.

But man has created new species in the past. The first I am aware of was triticale, developed in 1875. It is a hybrid of wheat and rye which is not only two different species, but two different genera. Triticale is referenced to day by our ag universities as self pollinating, and breeds true.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Elijah E. Cummings.

I was thinking more along the lines of Mooshell.

I guarantee you that bitch could still swing through the trees if you freed her with a bunch of baboons.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by sawbuck
[Linked Image]

Neanderthal man?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
[/quote]
Neanderthal man?

Jesus, no!

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Animal human hybrids? Hell the Greeks were doing that 3000 years ago.

Centaurs, Harpies, Satyrs, Mermaids, Gorgans, Minotaur, Manticore, Drakana, Sphinx, The Earth Kings, Sirens, etc.

Heck, I guess those horny bastards would screw anything they could catch.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by sawbuck
[Linked Image]

Neanderthal man?

Heck no, that is Al Franken.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
That is covered in the Bible. but I don't know where. I did read about it.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
If you ray trace the image on the Shroud of Turin you get this.

[Linked Image]

Controversial, yes. But the shroud has a lot of evidence going for it and the early carbon tests widely discredited as poor scientific technique. And the image fits a descendant of the line of David and what else have you got? Someday I hope to find out for myself.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

720 members (10ring1, 007FJ, 1234, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 73 invisible), 3,183 guests, and 1,431 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,744
Posts18,476,091
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.