Print Thread
Hop To
Page 296 of 2,280 1 2 294 295 296 297 298 2279 2280
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
Haven’t commented here in a while , but will throw my two cents into this . As we view the liberal movement a threat to our way of life , so do they . They are desperately trying to regain ground and labeling us with racism , hate mongrels , and terrorist is a part of their battle plan in what I would call a Cold War for control of our country . As we know the alphabet angencies seem to be riding the rail with them and will label us to discredit us in the eyes of the media followers .
Unfornutely this will turn some arm chair patriots , grapes to rasins .
It is a psychological tactic to put fear into those who would question authority and seek the truth . Which at this time they consider theirselves the authority . Let’s all hope for a truly major flip on that with the upcoming elections and investigations .
Kenneth

TRUST SESSIONS.
TRUST WRAY.
TRUST KANSAS.
TRUST HOROWITZ.
TRUST HUBER.
Q

https://qmap.pub/read/1122

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

The more you learn, the more you know.[/quote]

True![/quote]

Well, now would they bash Q who they know isn't true? [/quote]
I think that is Director Wray's point.

He is saying Q isn't real, it is a Conspiracy Theory and the FBI has labeled those that believe in Q, Domestic Terrorists.[/quote]
And you say he is not to be trusted, right, and then you trust him. whistle

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx

The more you learn, the more you know.

True![/quote]

He is saying Q isn't real, it is a Conspiracy Theory and the FBI has labeled those that believe in Q, Domestic Terrorists.[/quote]
And you say he is not to be trusted, right, and then you trust him. whistle[/quote]

Q says to trust Wray, so what is the hidden meaning/reason for Wray to officially label Q-bers Domestic Terrorist?

Last edited by steve4102; 08/02/19.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #14020613 08/02/19
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Listen Q not one traitor has gone to court or jail. Until the traitors are prosecuted, tried, and sentenced there is no rule of law in this country. Got comey dead to rights. Caught red handed and no prosecution.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 08/02/19.
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Listen Q not one traitor has gone to court or jail. Until the traitors are prosecuted, tried, and sentenced there is no rule of law in this country. Got comey dead to rights. Caught red handed and no prosecution.

Bigger and badder Comey crimes are on the horizon. Watch and see.

IC B2

K22 #14020759 08/02/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22

Sounds just like The Media and the Loony Left every day since Mueller was appointed.
Tomorrow will be the day, the day of reckoning is coming when Mueller indicts Donald J Trump and removes him from office.

You just wait, it's coming, Watch and see.

Whip #14020837 08/02/19
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
John Ratcliffe has withdrawn from consideration as the next director of national intelligence

Rep. John Ratcliffe has withdrawn from consideration as the next director of national intelligence, President Donald Trump said Friday, on the heels of continued questions about Ratcliffe’s qualifications for the job.

Did Q see this coming?

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22
The Red Cross is above being scoundrels...........right?!!

https://qmap.pub/read/3560

https://qmap.pub/read/3561

Many have known the RC is just a money laundering operation for decades.

The question is, what is being done about it by the people with the power to do something about it?

Information is good, but without action, it is just stagnant information.

So, what are you doing about it?

Money laundering is not the only commodity.

Nothing physically, just spreading the word. Been doing that for years.

How about you, what are you doing about it, physically that is?

Both, but physically enough that SPLC (Dee's & Potock) came to town and wrote 2 not so nice articles about us.
I'm a fruit inspector, I like fruit, words are cheap.

That's as much as I'm going to say.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
How did the all-knowing Q allow that to happen?

Whip #14020992 08/02/19
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Conspiracy Theories matter !!

IC B3

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Squidge
John Ratcliffe has withdrawn from consideration as the next director of national intelligence

Rep. John Ratcliffe has withdrawn from consideration as the next director of national intelligence, President Donald Trump said Friday, on the heels of continued questions about Ratcliffe’s qualifications for the job.

Did Q see this coming?

I don't know if Q did, but some of the Anons did. There was an 8chan post about it being a possible head fake 2 or 3 days ago.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22

Sounds just like The Media and the Loony Left every day since Mueller was appointed.
Tomorrow will be the day, the day of reckoning is coming when Mueller indicts Donald J Trump and removes him from office.

Who said "tomorrow"?

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #14021228 08/02/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

And you say he is not to be trusted, right, and then you trust him. whistle[/quote]

Q says to trust Wray, so what is the hidden meaning/reason for Wray to officially label Q-bers Domestic Terrorist?[/quote]

You say you dont trust that Wray is a white hat, then you trust him when you think he says Q isn't true.

What is it you can't see about that contradiction?

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/02/19.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #14021265 08/02/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I guess you heard the short range missiles fired by Kim do not violate his agreement with Trump.

Do you still think we are headed for war with NK or do you agree with Q. whistle

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #14021681 08/02/19
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Innuendo...........Jag', I love the fact that you use Stupid Steve's tactics against him!

X-VERMINATOR

Last edited by xverminator; 08/02/19.

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48

You must have missed the memo, you are not allowed to ask questions here.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22

Who said "tomorrow"?

Rush.

He made the comment often, "The Democrats and the members of the media go to bed every night praying that "tomorrow" will be the day that we take down Trump" and every day they are disappointed, led down and sobbing. At night they do it all over again, "Tomorrow will be the day".

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Well, now would they bash Q who they know isn't true?

Q says to trust Wray, so what is the hidden meaning/reason for Wray to officially label Q-bers Domestic Terrorist?[/quote]

You say you dont trust that Wray is a white hat, then you trust him when you think he says Q isn't true.

What is it you can't see about that contradiction?
[/quote]
I'm asking the question, not making a statement.

If Q says to Trust Wray, what is the hidden, misdirected message, Wray is sending by calling Q and the Q-bers domestic terrorists?

...or is Wray Not to be Trusted?

Last edited by steve4102; 08/03/19.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48

You must have missed the memo, you are not allowed to ask questions here.

Boy howdy, ain't that the truth. By the way the loyal Q'ber's here reply to a question you'd think that they had their twats spread open and then been forced to sit in a puddle of battery acid.

Just "Trust the Plan and STFU" is the only answer generally given. laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Whip #14022683 08/03/19
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Whip,

Thanks for sharing. Really reinforces what I suspected and heard from folks that did detail security work for these scumbags!

MAGA! This is the way!
Page 296 of 2,280 1 2 294 295 296 297 298 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (1minute, 222Sako, 06hunter59, 163bc, 204guy, 1lessdog, 69 invisible), 2,525 guests, and 1,201 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,788
Posts18,515,910
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.