Hop To
Page 300 of 2,280 1 2 298 299 300 301 302 2279 2280
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
Is this K22 for real? Must be some sort a cartoon character. Nobody could possibly believe that the Texas shooting was a planned conspiracy group like he is insinuating.

Time to wake up friend.

GB1

Whip #14034714 08/08/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

No, you are not getting off that easy. What does your question have to do with the Ellen article?[/quote]

Really?

The article says Ellen is CIA. It says Ellen is using her platform/show with the help of the CIA to further the Democrat agenda and to harm Trump.

Trump’s appointee Haspel runs the CIA, yes.

Trump’s appointee Haspel is working to take down her boss.

Trump is not in control of his agencies?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by steve4102

No, you are not getting off that easy. What does your question have to do with the Ellen article?

Really?

The article says Ellen is CIA. It says Ellen is using her platform/show with the help of the CIA to further the Democrat agenda and to harm Trump.

Trump is not in control of his agencies?[/quote]

Are you that naive or is logical thinking that hard for you?!

K22 #14034757 08/08/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22

No, you are not getting off that easy. What does your question have to do with the Ellen article?

Really?

Are you that naive or is logical thinking that hard for you?! [/quote]
Maybe.

How bout you?

Logical thinking?

The CIA is working to destroy Trump, according to the article.
Ellen is CIA, according to the article.

Trump has appointed His directors of the CIA, Pompeo then Haspel, fact.
Haspel’s CIA is working to take down Trump, according to the article.

Simple logic would dictate that Trump is not in control of his own CIA Director. It would not be logical for Trump to work behind the scenes to take himself out.

The logical question is, if Haspel is working against Trump, why is she still Director of the CIA.

Coats was doing similar, he was fired, finally.

Logical thinking,
If the article is true, why is Haspel still in power?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22

Really?

Maybe.

How bout you?

Logical thinking?

Simple logic would dictate that Trump is not in control of his own CIA Director. It would not be logical for Trump to work behind the scenes to take himself out.

The logical question is, if Haspel is working against Trump, why is she still Director of the CIA.

Logical thinking,

[/quote]

I may be the head of a very large corporation that is conservative in nature, does that mean I am in physical control of every single person right down to the janitor? No!
So here we are talking about the CIA. Who owns the CIA?, Who do they work for? What is their concern as an agency? What is their function? What is their primary concern? What is their primary function? How many departments are in the CIA? What do they all do? How many people work directly for the CIA? How many people work indirectly for the CIA?
Need more questions cause I'm just getting warmed up.

The DNI is NOT the CIA nor is it the FBI.......not even close. Would Trump be more concerned with the CIA or the NSA?

Like I said, I'm just getting started here. You've got a lot of catching up to do.

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Logical thinking,

Day one, Trump should have brought in Pat Buchanan and Ann Coulter to have complete authority over hiring and firing of everyone under the authority of the Executive Branch. Then they'd need 24 hour security (private rather than Secret Service) and food tasters till their job was done.

K22 #14034923 08/08/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

Really?

Maybe.

How bout you?

Logical thinking?

Logical thinking,

I may be the head of a very large corporation that is conservative in nature, does that mean I am in physical control of every single person right down to the janitor? No!
So here we are talking about the CIA. Who owns the CIA?, Who do they work for? What is their concern as an agency? What is their function? What is their primary concern? What is their primary function? How many departments are in the CIA? What do they all do? How many people work directly for the CIA? How many people work indirectly for the CIA?
Need more questions cause I'm just getting warmed up.

The DNI is NOT the CIA nor is it the FBI.......not even close. Would Trump be more concerned with the CIA or the NSA?

Like I said, I'm just getting started here. You've got a lot of catching up to do.[/quote]
——————————-
Nope, the CEO doesn’t know everything.

But if yoos guys know what the CIA is up to, then Q knows what the CIA is up to, then of course Q+ knows what the CIA is up to. Logical Thinking
If Haspel doesn’t know, when everyone else does, then she is either an incompetent , or a participant.
Either way, incompetent or participant, why is she still in charge of one of the most corrupt and powerful entities on the planet.

Last edited by steve4102; 08/08/19.

Whip #14034932 08/08/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Did Q every drop,
TRUST HASPEL

Whip #14034934 08/08/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
U win. There is no Q.

Trump draws Qs in air to misdirect us.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/08/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
U win. There is no Q.

Trump draws Qs in air to misdirect us.

Who is “U”?

Can’t be me, I’m on ignore .

IC B3

Whip #14034937 08/08/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
I had to check in and see if you were still stuck on that dead horse. I hope you recover enough to enjoy the show before the movie is over. grin

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Logical thinking,

Day one, Trump should have brought in Pat Buchanan and Ann Coulter to have complete authority over hiring and firing of everyone under the authority of the Executive Branch. Then they'd need 24 hour security (private rather than Secret Service) and food tasters till their job was done.

Maybe, and that's a big maybe Buchanan, certainly not Coulter. She's Romney's puppet. Security is not done by the Secret Service, Trump doesn't trust them. If you are taking down the DS/Cabal, firing everyone on day one would be just what they would want and it would become a game loss for Trump. Game Theory is what is being used and its working very well for the White Hats. Oh I know, not fast enough for many, but that's why they aren't in the game.
Show the World the Black Hat symbolism and let them expose themselves so the masses can see what has been going on for 1000's of years. The Plan To Save The World is just that, if you only concentrate on the US it would be easy. Throw the bums out and lock the gate, but eventually they'll be back inside the Walls again. You have to use a sickle and cut the vine which is strangling the World. Destroy the Vine and all of humanity is free once more.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I had to check in and see if you were still stuck on that dead horse. I hope you recover enough to enjoy the show before the movie is over. grin

Sorry, watching dozens of innocents being gunned down, knowing that a slight deviation from The Plan/Show could have stopped it, is not enjoyable to me.

The videos of late posted here pretty much confirm that Q knew what was going down. Sad.

I guess Q could adopt the phrase from her Highness Hillary and just refer to the Dead as “Bumps in the Road”.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Sorry, watching dozens of innocents being gunned down, knowing that a slight deviation from The Plan/Show could have stopped it, is not enjoyable to me.

The videos of late posted here pretty much confirm that Q knew what was going down. Sad.

I guess Q could adopt the phrase from her Highness Hillary and just refer to the Dead as “Bumps in the Road”.

So right. I can't see much difference between Trump, Q, or Hillary. And Q said we know everything don't ya know. Of course we don't know what that was in reference to, but hey, no sweat, as long as we believe it was in reference to what we want it to be in reference that is all that counts. Right! Can I get an amen here?! Come on now, if Q knows all that we know all!!! Right!? Logical thinking.................Right!!!

K22 #14035053 08/08/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22

So right. I can't see much difference between Trump, Q, or Hillary. And Q said we know everything don't ya know. Of course we don't know what that was in reference to, but hey, no sweat, as long as we believe it was in reference to what we want it to be in reference that is all that counts. Right! Can I get an amen here?! Come on now, if Q knows all that we know all!!! Right!? Logical thinking.................Right!!!

Watch he posted videos above.

LE was waiting for the shooter.

Logical thinking, if LE knew he was coming, so did Q, or Military Intel if you prefer.

Whip #14035062 08/08/19
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Who is turning up the heat.....

K22 #14035064 08/08/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Logical thinking,

Maybe, and that's a big maybe Buchanan, certainly not Coulter. She's Romney's puppet. Security is not done by the Secret Service, Trump doesn't trust them. If you are taking down the DS/Cabal, firing everyone on day one would be just what they would want and it would become a game loss for Trump. Game Theory is what is being used and its working very well for the White Hats. Oh I know, not fast enough for many, but that's why they aren't in the game.
Show the World the Black Hat symbolism and let them expose themselves so the masses can see what has been going on for 1000's of years. The Plan To Save The World is just that, if you only concentrate on the US it would be easy. Throw the bums out and lock the gate, but eventually they'll be back inside the Walls again. You have to use a sickle and cut the vine which is strangling the World. Destroy the Vine and all of humanity is free once more.

LOL, really?

Why take advice from any of these establishment hacks.

Q knows everything, He is a Military Intel, why would Trump take advice on nominees from, outside his Q Team?

...and why is he getting bad advice ? Coats, Haspel, Etc?

Whip #14035076 08/08/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
.The DNI is NOT the CIA nor is it the FBI

No shcit, who woulda thunk, you stupid f*ck.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Look who's resorting to name calling...............again. LOL

Was I the one who brought up Coats? I sure don't remember doing it. Oh wait, no it was you in reference to the Haspel and the CIA.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Well isn't that rich, you of all people calling someone else a stupid f**k....If I were betting on you or K22 to solve a problem using logic, guess who my money would be on?

I'm gonna have a bunch of fun at your expense very soon!

X-VERMINATOR

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
Page 300 of 2,280 1 2 298 299 300 301 302 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (10gaugemag, 1minute, 1lessdog, 06hunter59, 222Sako, 257 roberts, 54 invisible), 2,401 guests, and 1,191 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,778
Posts18,515,708
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.