Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
J
JoeBob Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
you have admire Tulsi Gabbard to degree. She single handedly destroyed the MSM’s candidate of choice Heels Up Harris. After one debate, Harris was neck and neck with Biden. After Gabbard gave her a verbal beat down and undressing, Predicit now has Harris in 6th place and falling.

https://www.predictit.org/markets/detail/3698/Who-will-win-the-2020-US-presidential-election

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I generally like her instincts on foreign policy.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I like Tulsi. She may be the best of a bad bunch. There may be a couple of obscure men who have some good policies, but they are even lower in the polls than Gabbard. She is one of the few that is remotely sane.

Good that she destroyed "Heels Up Harris". I think you (JoeBob) mean that Harris slept her way to her positions?

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by AB2506
I like Tulsi. She may be the best of a bad bunch. There may be a couple of obscure men who have some good policies, but they are even lower in the polls than Gabbard. She is one of the few that is remotely sane.

Good that she destroyed "Heels Up Harris". I think you (JoeBob) mean that Harris slept her way to her positions?

She didn't do it by sleeping.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
She said she's good with all the rights afforded American's via the Constitution and Bill of Rights. That's a good thing.

Lieberals lie. That's not a good thing but a better thing to remember.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Shes a Demonrat like the rest.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by FatCity67

Yup, Never ever forget that.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I like her when she says it is time to get out of Afghanistan. And I enjoyed watching her beat up on the Negress from California.

I would like to hear more of what she has to say.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
wouldn't know but by fending off Harris she might have secured a position as Biden's running mate

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
There's no one in either party that's in favor of doing what's needed to fix this country.

IC B3

J
JoeBob Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by KFWA
wouldn't know but by fending off Harris she might have secured a position as Biden's running mate

I think that she is too independent for the commie machine. She is more of a left wing libertarian than the Government Uber Alles Democrat of today.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RickyD
She said she's good with all the rights afforded American's via the Constitution and Bill of Rights. That's a good thing.

Ricky

ALL politicians lie. None are to be trusted. It's in degrees with Bolshevik DemoCommies being the worst. Republicans aren't immune, read my lips.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RickyD

Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I like her when she says it is time to get out of Afghanistan. And I enjoyed watching her beat up on the Negress from California.

Guys, don't believe everything she says about being good with all the Constitutional rights. When I heard her in the first debate I thought for sure the Dems had a smart one that stood a chance if the DNC would let her run. I liked some of what she seemed to say about foreign policy. Then I started checking into her to see where her other interests lie:

https://www.tulsigabbard.org/tulsi-gabbard-on-gun-safety-legislation

The first few lines from that page:

"Tulsi strongly supports a number of gun control measures, including:

A federal ban on military-style assault weapons and high capacity magazines
Requiring comprehensive pre-purchase background checks
Closing the gun-show loophole
Making sure that terrorists are not allowed to buy guns

Tulsi’s support of gun control has led to her rating of 100% by the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, along with an “F” rating from the NRA and a 0% rating from the Hawaii Rifle Association."

She is smart, but not one I'd want in the Oval Office just based on her stances above.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Yup, Never ever forget that.

Exactly, no buts. Immediate disqualification.

We can barely trust most Repukes.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

She's wrong about Afghanistan. ISIS and al Qaeda are operating there and unless they are destroyed, they will field all kinds of attacks on and in America. That is their goal, to cause as much harm to America as is possible.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
No matter how reasonable a Democrat seems during the election, they WILL cave to the hard core leftists once in office.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bristoe
There's no one in either party that's in favor of doing what's needed to fix this country.

That's a given. We're basically in the mode of managing the decline of America now. Hope was lost when Trump turned out to be a dud.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Democrats say "no more wars"
Republicans say "no more welfare"

They lie and know their opponents lie also. They think we are stupid, and for the most part, we are.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

You can bet they'll cut her questions back if they feel Farticus or Heels is on a chronic downhill.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
She's all for gun control, thats all I need to know about Tulsi.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (16penny, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 1Longbow, 02bfishn, 61 invisible), 2,530 guests, and 1,358 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,574
Posts18,491,978
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.