[Linked Image]

GB1

Whip #14035833 08/08/19
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Whip
This should be good...
[Linked Image]

Time will prove who is truly stupid and Steve is quickly running out time. When it happens, I'm betting K will take the high road and not rub Steve's face in it.

Me on the other hand........ whistle

X-VERMINATOR

Last edited by xverminator; 08/08/19.

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
Whip #14035870 08/08/19
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
A big Q proof.

Take Down of 8Chan the Biggest Q Proof yet? (theawakening)

submitted 5.6 hours ago by Publius1778

So most of us keeping close tabs on Q have seen a million Q proofs at this point, I get it.

However, I think they all matter and the bigger the better because even though I have long accepted the veracity of Q's identity and Q's info, that information is still so totally shocking compared with most of our everyday lives it remains hard to completely fathom.

"People really do this stuff?" If so, "How the hell do they conceal it and present themselves as lovers of humanity?"

I still sit there and say "Is this really happening?" Each Q proof reminds me of the answer to this question.

And I think Q has even Red Pilled those who have already long been Red Pilled, even they have been shocked by the extent of the corruption and just how diabolical it is.

Each Q proof not only confirms Q's identity but Q's information.

So we know Cloudfare deplatformed 8chan because well "its a petri dish for 'white nationalist terror' and it facilitates it." We've now seen 2 shooting which resulted in a direct attack on 8chan. For all the other "benefits" the Deep State might have achieved it seems downing 8chan was the priority.

To appreciate why this is a Q proof context is required:

The Chirstchurch False Flag was video streamed on Facebook and somehow 8chan became the target. Odd!

As we know these shooters have used other social media platforms that have millions/billions more users than 8chan and again 8chan becomes the target. (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) When are we gonna go after them as aiding "White Terror"? Twitter and Facebook always seem to be able to take down conservatives, but apparently their algorithms can't find terrorists, nor do they know how to take them down quickly from their sites. Odd... They want us to see this stuff.

Look at the clear and simple equation that was set up this week that's been brewing for a while. Trump = "White Suprematist"; Shooter = "White Suprematist." (he was not); Trump Supporters = "White Suprematist"; 8chan = hotbed of White Supremacy; Q = White Suprematist.

Consider that 4chan is a virtually identical anonymous posting platform as 8chan and yet crickets about 4chan. MSM/Dems claim it is that anonymity that is tool which facilitates the "terror". Only difference between the Chans is Q.

It is clear that 8chan/Q was set up by having the shooter manifest posted a very short time before the shooting. It was a frame job.

Meanwhile Jim Watkins,YouTube the owner of 8chan said he has knowledge that the manifesto was not posted by the shooter. This helps confirm FF, as we would expect has a team working to pull it off. Not only that Watkins claimed that it has been posted on Instagram first, a claim that the MSM is now calling a mere "theory". Odd... I suppose Jim has proof of this.

Additionally it seems like the shooter didn't write it either. The shooter was a community college kid and the content and style of the manifesto says he likely did not write it. I am a college professor and the clarity and knowledge of the political ideas and the directness and precision of the writing is not what I see from college kids.

Despite all the other social media platform exploited Jim Watkins is now being asked to appear before the House Homeland Security Committee. What of Zuckerberg and Pichai???

All for a LARP? There really is no logical reason then that 8chan is being attacked this way except for the fact that Q posts there. And there is no reason to go after Q unless Q's content is real and true and a major threat to the Deep State elites.

Lastly consider Q Post 88 which says:

10 days

Darkness

JustinformedTalkYouTube claims that raising the Flag on August 8, 8/8 may not refer "Heil Hitler" as this Deep State knuckle head former FBI assistant directorYouTube may have it, but it may mean, Q post 88. This might also explain how much attention merely raising the flag on a certain day has received across the MSM. Q Proof.

Please folks, I'm not predicting 10 exact days of darkness, just adducing some more juicy evidence.

Trust Q! Q is present even when he is not present!

Whip #14035871 08/08/19
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
A big Q proof.

Take Down of 8Chan the Biggest Q Proof yet? (theawakening)

submitted 5.6 hours ago by Publius1778

So most of us keeping close tabs on Q have seen a million Q proofs at this point, I get it.

However, I think they all matter and the bigger the better because even though I have long accepted the veracity of Q's identity and Q's info, that information is still so totally shocking compared with most of our everyday lives it remains hard to completely fathom.

"People really do this stuff?" If so, "How the hell do they conceal it and present themselves as lovers of humanity?"

I still sit there and say "Is this really happening?" Each Q proof reminds me of the answer to this question.

And I think Q has even Red Pilled those who have already long been Red Pilled, even they have been shocked by the extent of the corruption and just how diabolical it is.

Each Q proof not only confirms Q's identity but Q's information.

So we know Cloudfare deplatformed 8chan because well "its a petri dish for 'white nationalist terror' and it facilitates it." We've now seen 2 shooting which resulted in a direct attack on 8chan. For all the other "benefits" the Deep State might have achieved it seems downing 8chan was the priority.

To appreciate why this is a Q proof context is required:

The Chirstchurch False Flag was video streamed on Facebook and somehow 8chan became the target. Odd!

As we know these shooters have used other social media platforms that have millions/billions more users than 8chan and again 8chan becomes the target. (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) When are we gonna go after them as aiding "White Terror"? Twitter and Facebook always seem to be able to take down conservatives, but apparently their algorithms can't find terrorists, nor do they know how to take them down quickly from their sites. Odd... They want us to see this stuff.

Look at the clear and simple equation that was set up this week that's been brewing for a while. Trump = "White Suprematist"; Shooter = "White Suprematist." (he was not); Trump Supporters = "White Suprematist"; 8chan = hotbed of White Supremacy; Q = White Suprematist.

Consider that 4chan is a virtually identical anonymous posting platform as 8chan and yet crickets about 4chan. MSM/Dems claim it is that anonymity that is tool which facilitates the "terror". Only difference between the Chans is Q.

It is clear that 8chan/Q was set up by having the shooter manifest posted a very short time before the shooting. It was a frame job.

Meanwhile Jim Watkins,YouTube the owner of 8chan said he has knowledge that the manifesto was not posted by the shooter. This helps confirm FF, as we would expect has a team working to pull it off. Not only that Watkins claimed that it has been posted on Instagram first, a claim that the MSM is now calling a mere "theory". Odd... I suppose Jim has proof of this.

Additionally it seems like the shooter didn't write it either. The shooter was a community college kid and the content and style of the manifesto says he likely did not write it. I am a college professor and the clarity and knowledge of the political ideas and the directness and precision of the writing is not what I see from college kids.

Despite all the other social media platform exploited Jim Watkins is now being asked to appear before the House Homeland Security Committee. What of Zuckerberg and Pichai???

All for a LARP? There really is no logical reason then that 8chan is being attacked this way except for the fact that Q posts there. And there is no reason to go after Q unless Q's content is real and true and a major threat to the Deep State elites.

Lastly consider Q Post 88 which says:

10 days

Darkness

JustinformedTalkYouTube claims that raising the Flag on August 8, 8/8 may not refer "Heil Hitler" as this Deep State knuckle head former FBI assistant directorYouTube may have it, but it may mean, Q post 88. This might also explain how much attention merely raising the flag on a certain day has received across the MSM. Q Proof.

Please folks, I'm not predicting 10 exact days of darkness, just adducing some more juicy evidence.

Trust Q! Q is present even when he is not present!

Links in post:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKPdbEAmWGE

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2019/aug/06/8chan-owner-statement-jim-watkins

https://twitter.com/HomelandDems/status/1158846043859148801?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1158846043859148801&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.businessinsider.com%2F8chan-owner-to-testify-before-house-committee-over-mass-shootings-2019-8

https://qmap.pub/read/88

Damn, the Internet is going crazy right now. Not letting me do much. I'll provide the rest of the links later.

Last edited by K22; 08/08/19.
Whip #14035894 08/08/19
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by xverminator
Originally Posted by Whip
This should be good...
[Linked Image]

Time will prove who is truly stupid and Steve is quickly running out time. When it happens, I'm betting K will take the high road and not rub Steve's face in it.

Me on the other hand........ whistle

X-VERMINATOR

Hahaha. You go bro. 🤣

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
K22 #14035921 08/08/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by steve4102
.The DNI is NOT the CIA nor is it the FBI

No shcit, who woulda thunk, you stupid f*ck.

Look who's resorting to name calling...............again. LOL

Was I the one who brought up Coats? I sure don't remember doing it. Oh wait, no it was you in reference to the Haspel and the CIA.

TDS runs deep.

I Dindo Nuffin
K22 #14036030 08/08/19
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Most of us that have been following along knew a few days ago when 8-chan was de-platformed, that the El Paso shooting was all about the deep state buying time and silencing Q (temporarily).

You are the first one to put a nice bow around it for the normies that lurk here....Very important! Thanks for devoting your time K, really!

X-VERMINATOR

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
K22 #14036126 08/08/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
.The DNI is NOT the CIA nor is it the FBI

No shcit, who woulda thunk, you stupid f*ck.

Look who's resorting to name calling...............again. LOL

Was I the one who brought up Coats? I sure don't remember doing it. Oh wait, no it was you in reference to the Haspel and the CIA.

Hey dumb ass, it was not in reference to The CIA and or Haspel.

It was in reference to Trump’s agency heads of which Coats was one as is Haspel.

Man you are one ignorant f*ck.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #14036133 08/08/19
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
NBC Universal still plans to release the controversial movie “The Hunt” as scheduled on September 27 despite significant backlash over the film that depicts privileged vacationers hunting “deplorables” for sport.

IC B3

Whip #14036161 08/08/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
. When are we gonna go after them as aiding "White Terror"?

Patience dumb ass, patience.

Trust the Plan, sit on your hands and wait, wait for it,

Patience.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #14036171 08/08/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
.Consider that 4chan is a virtually identical anonymous posting platform as 8chan and yet crickets about 4chan. MSM/Dems claim it is that anonymity that is tool which facilitates the "terror". Only difference between the Chans is Q.

You forgot one Yuge difference there [bleep]-face K, Q has been declared a Domestic Terrorist by the FBI.

That is why he was silenced.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
.Consider that 4chan is a virtually identical anonymous posting platform as 8chan and yet crickets about 4chan. MSM/Dems claim it is that anonymity that is tool which facilitates the "terror". Only difference between the Chans is Q.

You forgot one Yuge difference there [bleep]-face K, Q has been declared a Domestic Terrorist by the FBI.

That is why he was silenced.

LOL............LOL..............and you fell for that. LOL

Whip #14036276 08/08/19
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Looks like Stupid Steve the Shill is showing his true colors...

His handlers must be pissed that his efforts to kill the Q thread didn't work. TicToc, Stevie "Wunderlust", TicToc....Bwahahaha cry cry

X-VERMINATOR

Whip #14036344 08/08/19
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Hard to believe he fell for that.

K22 #14037085 08/09/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
Hard to believe he fell for that.

I thought you stupid f*cks already discounted the “misdirection” angle.

Now you retards are back to, “nothing is as it seems”. Wray is a White Hat just pretending to be a black hat.

Round-n-round-n-round we go.

These people are stupid.
Q

Whip #14037152 08/09/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Yep, Q was right.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #14037176 08/09/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Patriots in Control of Twitter?
Q

Apparently not, unless The Patriots, are silencing The Senate Majority Leader.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...g-death-threats-against-mitch-mcconnell/

Whip #14037243 08/09/19
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
MY MY... I leave yall alone for a week or two an come back to find yall are teasing the waterheads,,,Waking up is hard for some,,they wanna stay asleep where its safe,, be spoonfed ,, knowing the news thru research and anon com's is one thing,, THEN when it breaks out on the MSM and internet months later is quite another,, waking up is hard ,, Steve wipe your chin, put som clothes on get away from ypur computer and get som fresh air,, there is change in the wind, itll get worse before it gets better,, Yall are putting out some very good info and links,, thanx for sharing with the rest,,, sheep dogs dont wanna bite the sheep but somtimes sheep just need bit to remind them they are sheep not the sheepdogs,,,

I AM AMERICA!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hey hosfly, glad you showed up! PM inbound.....

X-VERMINATOR

Last edited by xverminator; 08/09/19.

Page 301 of 2,280 1 2 299 300 301 302 303 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

162 members (2ndwind, 1minute, 673, 29aholic, 10gaugemag, 805, 17 invisible), 2,287 guests, and 1,007 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,758
Posts18,514,931
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.