Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
This is another example of the extreme mental illness of homosexuality.

[Linked Image]

Louisiana prosecutors are seeking the death penalty for a woman who they say ordered her girlfriend to douse her six-yearmonth-old son in gasoline and burn him to death.

Prosecutors charged Hanna Nicole Barker, 23, in the July 2018 death of her son, Levi Cole Ellerbe, the Daily Mail reported.

Barker claimed that kidnappers knocked on the door of her Natchitoches, Louisiana, home, sprayed her with pepper spray, then stole her son. Barker also said she called the police right away, but it was less than two hours before police found her son’s burned body lying next to some nearby railroad tracks.

Police claim that Barker’s kidnapping story is a fabrication and that she and her girlfriend, Felicia Marie-Nicole Smith, 26, took the child to the tracks where Barker doused the baby in gas and then ordered Smith to light the child on fire.

The child was still alive when police found his burned body, and he was rushed to a local hospital, but Levi soon died from his injuries. Doctors reported that the boy had second- and third-degree burns over 90 percent of his body.

Police arrested Smith four days later and charged her with first-degree murder. Barker was also arrested several days later and hit with the same charges.

Barker reportedly told police that she was in a sexual relationship with Smith but claimed that Smith was more interested in a permanent relationship than she.

Police also say that Barker admitted to ordering Smith to murder Levi.

Barker had already been on probation for a drug charge, and officials say that having Smith live in her home was a violation of her terms.

Smith will next appear before a judge on August 23, and prosecutors are considering the death penalty for her, as well. Barker’s trial is set for January 13, 2020.

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/201...iend-to-murder-son-faces-death-penalty/#

Last edited by rte; 08/16/19. Reason: Age of child incorrect in Breibart article.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
The punishment should fit the crime. Douse them both with gasoline, then toss a match.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Asplundh tree chipper run at very slow speed

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
This is the world the lieberal demoncraps have brought upon us. Never forget!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Pure evil, subhuman pigs. Living excrement they are.

Poor little squirt lived for two hours with burns over 90% of his body, lying by some railroad tracks. Very disturbing images come to mind. I find it rather difficult to contrive a punishment commensurate to their depravity.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
The punishment should fit the crime. Douse them both with gasoline, then toss a match.

^^^This^^^

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

This

Originally Posted by Slope77

Poor little squirt lived for two hours with burns over 90% of his body, lying by some railroad tracks. Very disturbing images come to mind. I find it rather difficult to contrive a punishment commensurate to their depravity.

Patron member, NRA, Life Member SCI,
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
As long as people are just institutionalized - 3 meals - a room with a bed - toilet - healthcare - plenty of companionship - drugs etc. it's like a raunchy retirement plan for scumbags .
Maybe when this country is fully bankrupt people will realise that these worthless welfare/criminal/murderers have been nothing but a drain on the good people . Maybe there will come a day when ugly disgusting filth like these two will be dragged down the street and served the punishment they deserve .
The system we have in place absolutely isn't working , these two fuglies will be treated to all the stuff previously mentioned at the working peoples expense - that's BS.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

It is difficult, but I’d volunteer to give it a shot.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Hell cannot possibly burn hot enough, or long enough for people like this.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Death by public caning at noon.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just put 'em in prison in the general population, everything will be taken care of shortly.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[/b][b][b][/b]Six years old....I can’t imagine. I’ve got a 6 year old myself....I’d kill the world with a spoon to keep him safe. May they rot.

Last edited by AKduck; 08/16/19.

Yup.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

^^^This^^^

to be honest when you're on fire you really don't feel any pain while its happening, at least i didn't.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
be better to slowly skin them alive or something along those lines.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by jnyork
Just put 'em in prison in the general population, everything will be taken care of shortly.

TV talk .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ironbender

It is difficult, but I’d volunteer to give it a shot.

It would be an honor to give it a try.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by jnyork

TV talk .

A student with a father who was locked up explained it like this; one of the hardest things about being incarcerated is being separated from family. A big worry is what might be happening to their kids or to their other young relatives. This explaining the historic hostility to those who hurt children.

That true of mens' prisons, I have no idea how it is or was in womens' institutions.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Article states that Louisiana prosecutors are seeking the death penalty for this murder. I'm glad to see that Louisiana still has a death penalty and I sure hope those prosecutors can get it implemented for this sick, depraved killing of a 6 yr. old child who had to lay there in agony for two hours severely burned over 90% of his body. "Sick" and "depraved" isn't an adequate description of this and I'm at a loss for words to come up with something more descriptive.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Negroes are willing accomplices if white poontang is on the line.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

533 members (1beaver_shooter, 1234, 1lesfox, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 55 invisible), 2,366 guests, and 1,265 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,381
Posts18,488,572
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.