Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
He doesn't talk exactly, but our 5 month old Dachshund makes his wishes known. On our caribou hunt a week ago he buried his dry dog food under a blanket in the camper the night we brought the liver down, then went over to, and stared fixedly at the cooler the liver was in.

Who needs words?

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Scott_Thornley
Not a talking dog, but close:

Late one night, a burglar broke into a house he thought was empty. As he tiptoed through the living room, he suddenly froze in his tracks when he heard a voice say "Jesus is watching you!"

He glanced around nervously but didn’t see anyone. After a few minutes, he began to creep forward. The voice again said, "Jesus is watching you!" Nearly frightened out of his wits, the burglar stopped and frantically looked around for the owner of the voice.

Finally, off in a dark corner, he spotted a birdcage, and in the cage was a parrot. The burglar breathed a sigh of relief and asked the parrot, Was that you who said "Jesus is watching me?"

"Yes" said the parrot.

No longer afraid, the burglar chuckled and proceeded to rifle through the silverware drawer.

Suddenly, almost from out of nowhere, a huge Rottweiler attacks the burglar. While the burglar is on the ground, wailing and writhing in pain, desperately attempting to stave off the dog, the parrot says "Jesus is biting you".

LOL. grin He tried to warn him.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
A Labrador, a German Shepherd, and a Chihuahua walk into a bar. They all notice a pretty Poodle sitting alone at the bar. Right away they start hitting on her. The Poodle says to them the best way to settle this is for all three of the to use the words “liver” and “cheese” in a pickup line and the best of of the three can take her home.

The Labrador goes first and he says “If you come home with me I will cook you the best meal with some liver and cheese, it will be so yummy”. Then the German Shepherd says “I would love to take you out to dinner for a tasty meal of liver and cheese”. Then the Chihuahua says “Liiiver alone cheeese mine!” 😜

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A dog walks into a job center. ‘Wow, a talking dog,’ says the clerk. ‘With your talent I’m sure we can find you a gig in the circus.’ ‘

The circus?’ says the dog. ‘What does a circus want with a plumber?’

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

633 members (01Foreman400, 17Hunter, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 1936M71, 10gaugeman, 64 invisible), 2,653 guests, and 1,333 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,602
Posts18,473,624
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.