J
Jpterry Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by sbrmike
Did this rascal sell? How much?

I must say that I saw the ad once and noticed the lack of pictures showing the scratch on the receiver that was displayed here. I hope the buyer had requested more pics and that one was included.

There is a dusy preWar for sale there at $3499.00 or there abouts. The metal is original finish but far from mint, rear bridge drilled, and Tilden Safety, very late, post 1947 Lyman 48 on that too. The stock is a refinish with fresh checkering. Gun Broker pre 64's never cease to amaze me. So much treachery there.

Another clueless and stupid post I've sold over two dozen guns on this forum and perfect feedback on GB... Might want to do a little research before calling out a member. There are pics of both sides of the receiver in my listing... It's a damn 83yr old hunting rifle. Never said it was mint condition. What a jackass.

GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
More than one way to skin a cat....

laissez les bons temps rouler
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
You did not post this pic in your ad and it is the most damage besides the floorplate. Also you might watch the personal attacks; they can get you banned and I think you are primed for it. Just my opinion. You will be on my ignore as soon as this posts.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

PA Bear Hunter, NRA Benefactor Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This one deserves ignore.....

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Now, now. He did show both sides. Just not any that were close-up, and there was an obvious reason....

The good sellers go out of their way to show, or describe, every flaw. The others don't....

He says he got more than we here thought it was worth. Good for him....

Last edited by battue; 09/23/19.

IC B2

J
Jpterry Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
Like I said perfect feedback on GB and here on 24hr. As far as personal attacks, you are in my thread calling my credibility in question. Fist part of my description in GB listing provides my email and the offer to send any additional pics or answer any questions.

Obvious who in this thread was completely wrong and they are not man enough to admit it. Pitiful..

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Didn't look at your GB add, but still waiting for an answer on the customary 3 day return policy most often used by upfront sellers.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jpterry
Like I said perfect feedback on GB and here on 24hr. As far as personal attacks, you are in my thread calling my credibility in question. Fist part of my description in GB listing provides my email and the offer to send any additional pics or answer any questions.

Obvious who in this thread was completely wrong and they are not man enough to admit it. Pitiful..

Bullchit,
You should always point out and take pictures of the flaws... full disclosure.. as I did for you on the deal I never heard back from you on....

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Hmmm, and the worm turns....

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
IMO (which is worth a bucket of warm spit) age of a gun has no bearing on condition. Either a gun is mint, near mint, excellent, very good, etc. or it's not. I love it when guys say "it's in excellent shape for its age"- I automatically think they're fluffers. (That's meant as a general observation.)

"You can lead a man to logic, but you cannot make him think." Joe Harz
"Always certain, often right." Keith McCafferty
IC B3

J
Jpterry Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
NO ONE I've dealt with on the fire or GB has ever asked to return a firearm I sold them. And if they did, would have no problem as long as it is same shape I sent it to them. You guys are grasping for something to justify your earlier posts.

Returning or refunding a deal wouldn't change my life style or impact my finances to any degree to risk damaging my credibility. I never posted the rifle for sale on the fire so once again, you have no clue.

Ridiculous and petty little posts.

J
Jpterry Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by irfubar

Bullchit,
You should always point out and take pictures of the flaws... full disclosure.. as I did for you on the deal I never heard back from you on....

No idea what deal you're talking about but anytime I've committed to purchase or sell... I've fulfilled it. If you sent me some pics and I didn't respond... My bad and I apologize.

This is my last post on this thread, if you guys want to keep posting to "protect" your little group... Go ahead. If you're so obsessed with my ethics and credibility, search on my posts in classifieds and reach out to the 20+ members that have bought from me and see if ANY of them were not happy or asked for a refund.

I'm done with these idiotic posts, complete waste of my time. The rifle is sold...move on already.

Last edited by Jpterry; 09/24/19.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
NO ONE I've dealt with on the fire or GB has ever asked to return a firearm I sold them. And if they did, would have no problem as long as it is same shape I sent it to them. You guys are grasping for something to justify your earlier posts.

Returning or refunding a deal wouldn't change my life style or impact my finances to any degree to risk damaging my credibility. I never posted the rifle for sale on the fire so once again, you have no clue.

Ridiculous and petty little posts.

So you don't have an officially stated 3 day return policy. Thanks for the reply....

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Sounds like someone should be asking, "How's crow taste?"

LOL
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by battue
Now, now. He did show both sides. Just not any that were close-up, and there was an obvious reason....

The good sellers go out of their way to show, or describe, every flaw. The others don't....

Won’t be me....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Won’t be me....

Or me.....

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Perhaps Fireball will be kind enough to let us know how it went down???? smile

Last edited by battue; 09/25/19.

E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
Please, please let it die.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
It has been decreed that death is the appropriate sentence.

Providing the OP doesn't say this is his final post for the third time. grin

J
Jpterry Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
It has been decreed that death is the appropriate sentence.

Providing the OP doesn't say this is his final post for the third time. grin

As long as you keep posting and bumping this thread, I will reserve the right to give my final post.

I bet you wish this thread would die... Lol. Surprised you have so much time to post while trying to swallow all that crow. "Not me" "Not me"... Too funny.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

639 members (160user, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 1234, 1lessdog, 66 invisible), 2,867 guests, and 1,276 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,370
Posts18,469,135
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.