Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
M
Muffin Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by pete53
is any one sure this black thug might still turn back around ? blackman had no business parking in a handicap zone the small whiteman is innocent ,he was protecting himself from a thug !

The 'blackman' didn't park in the handicap space, the woman did, .....

SHE gets out of the car to 'confront' the man, and the huge blackman comes out and bowls him over, he's now facing two, not one.............

But, like I said before, the Fire has already hashed this out, we're now waiting on the Jury...............

Last edited by muffin; 08/20/19.

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Was the shooter talking to the black woman or screaming at her ?
It's not likely that he started yelling - 99% chance the BMBB big mouth black bish ramped it to the top immediately because we all know that no one has the right to question a black queen .
Would the dead dude be charged with assault for knocking the old guy down ? Big difference in being knocked down and 'pushed to the ground' [media wording] .
I use to get ' pushed to the ground ' when playing football - see how that wording works ?

You put your hands on someone much less knock them down - you started the violence .

What Fubarski said - had a cop got knocked on his ass what would happen to him --> nothing what so ever .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My bet is if the white guy wasn't carrying he wouldn't have started up with the person illegally parked. Situational awareness and problem avoidance always follows me when I am carrying.

living the good life every day
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by champlain_islander
My bet is if the white guy wasn't carrying he wouldn't have started up with the person illegally parked. Situational awareness and problem avoidance always follows me when I am carrying.

Nonsense

So you are of the camp, like the liberal left, that carrying a firearm turns ordinary men and women into tuff guys. Tuff guys that strap on a firearm and go looking for trouble.

How progressive of you.

When in reality, just the opposite is true. Most of us that carry take that responsibility very seriously and go out of our way to avoid confrontation such as this.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E

Yep carrying makes me more aware and less likely to confront but it sounds like it may have done the opposite for this guy.

That seems clear particularly if what is said in the article about his history is true.

I can’t speak to how he felt on the ground there and I get this isn’t an instance of “stand your ground” but this seems less than clear.

We don’t need people like this guy getting off scot-free; it casts good concealed carry license holders in same light as Barney Fife cops cast good cops.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I've been hear a long time and I'm still surprised by how uneducated and unintelligent some of you people are.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 19352012
I've been hear a long time and I'm still surprised by how uneducated and unintelligent some of you people are.

Learn to spell dumbass .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

That has zero bearing on the case. The fact remains that he was well within his rights to verbally confront someone about parking in a handicapped space without a tag authorizing it.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by steve4102

Nonsense

So you are of the camp, like the liberal left, that carrying a firearm turns ordinary men and women into tuff guys. Tuff guys that strap on a firearm and go looking for trouble.

How progressive of you.

When in reality, just the opposite is true. Most of us that carry take that responsibility very seriously and go out of our way to avoid confrontation such as this.

Exactly.

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E

Nonsense

How progressive of you.

You obviously recognize that not everyone is like us because you say “most” and I agree.

From what I read, if it is true, this guy may not be among that majority.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

That has zero bearing on the case. The fact remains that he was well within his rights to verbally confront someone about parking in a handicapped space without a tag authorizing it.
True enough he was well within his rights to legally confront the parking scofflaw. His issue was, as pointed out before, with the black guy who later came out of the store. My point made earlier is when I carry I am actually more aware of my surroundings and try to put myself in a position to never pull my gun. Last resort option for me but certainly one where I would use it if forced into it. In all honesty I don't think I would have pulled my gun if someone merely pushed me down. Hard to understand what the true perceived threat was on that guy though.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by efw

Nonsense

How progressive of you.

You obviously recognize that not everyone is like us because you say “most” and I agree.

From what I read, if it is true, this guy may not be among that majority.

Anything read from the media, is suspect from the start and propaganda at the end.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'll add another thought. I am pretty seasoned as far as life at this point. In my early days I had plenty of bar fights and thankfully never encountered anything like a weapon. At that time in my life I didn't carry. Win or lose it was just a fight and during those times I was never afraid for my life. Now very early in my 7th decade I no longer have the confidence that I could take care of myself based on shear strength and skill alone and now I carry. That being said I know if I ever had to pull that gun it puts me in a whole different set of circumstances that of which I might not like the end result. My carry is insurance to me that I have a final option if and when things ever turned really ugly. Like all insurance I hope I never have to use it. I stay out of sketchy places now but still feel I need that insurance whether I am at the market, taking a drive or out in a public place that might attract someone wanting to hurt someone.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They didn't convict OJ but they did Mark Petersen, good council is usually how justice is served,
How bad they want a conviction and how good the prosecution and/or his defense is
That's what will happen here

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Once the thug laid his hands on the shooter he became fair game.

A hung jury will set him free.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
M
Muffin Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Here's a thought:

From the video it is clear, from the cameras perspective, that the assailant is backing away................ however....

From the viewpoint, perspective, of the assailed, having been knocked on his azz, sitting on the tarmac, with a 6'+ man standing, towering over you, looking at you HEADON, would he appear to be backing up???

We can see what the camera 'saw', not so much what the shooter saw.

Last edited by muffin; 08/20/19.

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Another point that many of you are missing, is the fact that the shooter was out numbered , as you can see the car door opening at the same time that the thug attscks !

But I'm sure that point will be neutralized when the she thug. Plays the race card, you all know she will testify that the shooter used the "N" so he deserved to have his white privileged azz whooped upon.

M
Muffin Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Jury has been selected.

5 Men 1 Woman, 4 white 1 Asian

3 alternates, 2 Women 1 Man, all white..........

( . Y . )
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
The Asian?will be his savior.....

Last edited by jimy; 08/20/19.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I can honestly see this going to the extreme either way. Either he is not guilty of anything, or gets buried under the prison.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (160user, 1234, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 1936M71, 17Hunter, 77 invisible), 2,058 guests, and 1,145 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,829
Posts18,496,629
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.