Hop To
Page 312 of 2,277 1 2 310 311 312 313 314 2276 2277
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Been a rough summer for Q, who died a while back. Poor little Qubers didn’t seem to get the memo.

Q died? So tell me, how would you know this?

Whip #14068130 08/22/19
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...re-asked-to-hide-their-qs-at-trump-rally

Proponents of the QAnon conspiracy theory told The Washington Post they were told to hide the symbols of their support for it at a Thursday Trump rally in New Hampshire.

Two QAnon supporters told the Post that they had been asked to hide their Q signs or put their Q shirts inside out.

One man said he believes he was asked to do so because “people on the left would paint us as the bad guys."

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Whip #14068184 08/22/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
And you Brain Dead Clowns, continue to trust Wray based solely on a few words from an anonymous source a source that has been branded potential Domestic Terrorist by none other that FBI Director Wray.

Two simple words have caused you idiots to abandon all rational though, ignore what you see and to cover your ears when presented with truth and fact.

Those two words, TRUST WRAY.

…Every minute spent outraged at what Muller did yesterday, is one minute less that Bill Barr is being held accountable for what he is not doing today…

Incredible – FBI Blocking Release of Unredacted Text Messages Between Lisa Page and Peter Strzok…

Judicial Watch is fighting for one of the more critical buckets of “declassified documents” from within Spygate that has never made sense. This goes to the heart of a two-year-long contention: Why were the Page/Strzok text messages redacted in the first place? Why are their unredacted text messages being protected? Who benefits from this roadblock?

The FBI wants to wait until AFTER the 2020 election to release the Lisa Page and Peter Strzok text messages? Whiskey – Tango – Foxtrot ! Enough. This alone should be like a million warning flares shooting skyward simultaneously for those who demand justice.

These are critical questions. Actually, long-standing and unresolved questions that we have carried for two years. On December 1st, 2017, the day after Michael Flynn signed a coerced guilty plea, the first batch of text messages between Lisa Page and Peter Strzok became public. Who the hell released them? Why? …and ultimately what national security issue exists that would require them to be redacted?

These are open, non-encrypted, messages – using government phones – between a DOJ lawyer assigned to former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe and FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok. The content did not travel through protected and/or classified systems. So why were the text messages redacted when they were made public?

No-one has ever answered these questions. I have more, but those basic questions are the starting point -that creates the foundation of suspicion- of a thoroughly corrupt CURRENT DOJ and FBI set of officials. FBI Director Christopher Wray, Deputy FBI Director David Bowditch and FBI legal counsel Dana Boente {Go Deep} are at the epicenter of this specific issue.

Do not forget that HPSCI Ranking Member Devin Nunes has already stated publicly that FBI Director Wray and FBI Legal Counsel Dana Boente should face criminal referrals.

Why would those current FBI officials be fighting the public release of those messages?

What functional value was there to give AG Bill Barr declassification authority, if he is going to participate in allowing FBI officials to hide material that shouldn’t even be classified in the first place?

If this in-our-face position doesn’t scream of a cover-up, then nothing does.

We were already forced to accept the bitter pill of DOJ manipulation when DOJ officials, before Bill Barr, intentionally covered-up the openly corrupt behavior of the Senate Intelligence Committee and James Wolf
e.

Now we are supposed to just accept that there is some justifiable reason to hide the Page/Strzok text messages until after the 2020 presidential election?

Oh, hell to the NO !
On May 23rd, 2019, President Donald Trump gave U.S. Attorney General Bill Barr full authority to review and release all of the classified material hidden by the DOJ, FBI, State Department, CIA, FISA Court, and aggregate intelligence apparatus. It’s been over 90 days

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...-lisa-page-and-peter-strzok/#more-168807

Move along, nothing to see here, close your eyes and cover your ears and above all else TRUST WRAY.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #14068210 08/22/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
OH, incase you F*ck Heads are to stupid to follow the embedded links above, lemme helps ya.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...eferrals-for-chris-wray-and-dana-boente/

In a Fox News interview on Sunday, Nunes said “someone at the FBI” appears to have been “determined to hide” then-Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Kathleen Kavalec’s notes from both the FISA court and Congress. Our research identified that “someone” as Dana Boente and crew more than a year ago.

Throughout 2016, 2017 and through today, across both administrations, the corrupt group within the FBI in DC were/are protecting themselves. The FBI redacted the Lisa Page and Peter Strzok text messages. The FBI removed Page and Strzok texts and emails. The FBI hid texts and emails from Lisa Page to Andrew McCabe. The FBI kept documents from congress. The FBI has leaked false information to media to cover their tracks; and yes the Trump FBI and GOPe politicians have participated writ large, many still do.

The corrupt FBI under Comey, McCabe and Baker is being protected and facilitated by the corrupt FBI under Christopher Wray, David Bowditch (San Bernadino infamy) and Dana Boente. It’s one long continuum of exactly the same behavior. Remember, 50 FBI ‘agents’ on Mueller’s team? Etc…. This DC network is ideologically aligned, operating on their own self-interests, and facilitated by a compliant media.

........There are no “good guys” in this. There are no “white hats” here. Certainly not Mueller, Rosenstein, Wray, Bowditch or Boente. Instead, this is a matrix of broad interests positioned only to benefit and sustain the status quo of the administrative state; and protect the larger community from the Trump disruption.

In the end it all comes back to the same series of questions. Who was recommending to President Trump that he retain and promote DOJ and FBI officials who were part of the anti-Trump Russia collusion-conspiracy program?

People who knew the DC system and were vulnerable to DC peer influence. People who would take counsel and advice on who was needed and where. People in positions of influence with President Trump. People who could intentionally, or unwittingly, steer these placements from a position of advisement close to the President.

Appointing Rod Rosenstein as DAG was one of those key placements.

Appointing DC U.S. Attorney Jessie Liu was another.

From Rosenstein we get: Mueller, Chris Wray, David Bowditch and Dana Boente.

Meanwhile Jessie Liu quashed cases against: Awan bros, James Wolfe, Greg Craig and Andrew McCabe.

The Russia Conspiracy Collusion is built on a foundation of purposeful lies. The DC network within the FBI and DOJ are at risk if those lies are exposed.

One of the cornerstone lies is that the Russians hacked the DNC servers…. that entirely false claim was manufactured in the heart of the December 2016 Joint Analysis Report and January 2017 Intelligence Community Assessment. The central claim is based on a secret evaluation by political operatives, and pushed by an intelligence apparatus that needs the Russian Conspiracy to hide their schemes.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #14068442 08/22/19
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not one traitor has gone to court, been indicted, seen a grand jury, or jail. Until the traitors are prosecuted, tried, and sentenced there is no rule of law in this country.

IC B2

Whip #14068816 08/22/19
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I remember when I was growing up and being pissed at other kids who told me that Santa Claus did not exist. I fought back really hard with all that I had.

Finally I realized that they might be right but I still put up a strong front. Is that what we're maybe seeing here?

On an entirely different note, I noticed that the Cardinals lost last nigh 5-3 in a rain delayed 8-inning game. Wainright got shelled early on...........

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by BayouRover
I remember when I was growing up and being pissed at other kids who told me that Santa Claus did not exist. I fought back really hard with all that I had.

Finally I realized that they might be right. Is that what we're maybe seeing here?

On an entirely different note, I noticed that the Cardinals lost last nigh 5-3 in a rain delayed 8-inning game. Wainright got shelled early on...........

How many Santa Claus's were there?

K22 #14068826 08/22/19
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by K22

Finally I realized that they might be right. Is that what we're maybe seeing here?

LOL...!! Probably not as many as there are in your life.

Last edited by BayouRover; 08/22/19.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22

LOL...!! Probably not as many as there are in our life.

Not as many as "in our life"?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #14068861 08/22/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
K22, do you think Trump is misdirecting.?

Doesnt Hillary have connections with a Chinese company named Greenland Holdings?

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Whip #14068893 08/22/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
What's funny about the antiQbers is how similar they are to the anti trumpers with TDS. I guess they suffer from QDS.

Q gives us hints about what Trump has coming up. Trump makes spelling "mistakes" and speech "errors" and Q let's us know what info he is giving us a clue about. The Q team has to get the info from Trump. Just like when his daughter gave congratulations to new PM Boris Johnson on becoming the PM of the United Kingston instead of United Kingdom.

She did it on purpose to draw the press out and giving us a clue in the form of gemantria. Q informed of what's going on. Initially the MSM made a big deal out of ridiculing Trump for his "error". Now, because of Q they know he is doing it to align the Patriots against them and it just frightens them.

Those folks with TDS have a president helping their country, making it stronger and safer, increasing jobs etc, yet, because they are so deranged toward Trump and trying to prove their position and correctness in having supported Zero, they wont be derailed from their trip to hell.

I guess it takes a genius to figure out if Q were leading us off a cliff Pelosi and the MSM would be happy for it rather than taking our 1A away by taking down 8chan.
But, like lieberals, that are happy about govt actions designed to destroy our 2A, they are without the sense to know they will lose that freedom too.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/22/19.

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by K22

LOL...!! Probably not as many as there are in our life.

Not as many as "in our life"?

I edited it just for the Odessa I Doctor.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Whip #14068908 08/22/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Thanks. With anyone else I could have interpreted it. With you, I wasnt sure if you made a mistake or meant it that way.

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Thanks. With anyone else I could have interpreted it. With you, I wasnt sure if you made a mistake or meant it that way.

I thought you had me on ignore status. Maybe just on super sleuth mode? On your part....

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Wray is a Traitor with a capital "T". Trust Wray, just like Trust Sessions. Both criminals of the lowest order.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Whip #14069033 08/22/19
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
...sound of crunching popcorn in my ears...

Whip #14069042 08/22/19
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Whip

laugh

I am so glad that those calling Sessions and Wray traitors aren't in any position to act on it.
Crow is not that taste no matter what you put on it.

Whip #14069069 08/22/19
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Whip

Maybe it's the sound of Orville Redenbacher orchestrating some misdirection.....? Trust the popper.........

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
To SareblueSteve, RickyD and anyone else, if Wray, Kansas and Barr are deepstate, involved in the cover up of the coup attempt, why hasn't Trump fired them? Think logically...Why?

Is he an idiot, is he uninformed, is he of poor judgement, is he part of the deepstate, a puppet of the cabal, what?

Think logically, as President of the United States, he has constitutional authority to fire every single one of them and declass every single document right this second....Why hasn't he?

Using logic can somebody please explain to me why Trump is allowing all these bad actors to undermine his administration?

Anybody?

X-VERMINATOR

Last edited by xverminator; 08/22/19.

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by xverminator
To SareblueSteve, RickyD and anyone else, if Wray, Kansas and Barr are deepstate, involved in the cover up of the coup attempt, why hasn't Trump fired them? Think logically...Why?

Is he an idiot, is he uninformed, is he of poor judgement, is he part of the deepstate, a puppet of the cabal, what?

Think logically, as President of the United States, he has constitutional authority to fire every single one of them and declass every single document right this second....Why hasn't he?

Using logic can somebody please explain to me why Trump is allowing all these bad actors to undermine his administration?

Anybody?

X-VERMINATOR

You seem to be the authority on all of this, so why don't you go first. And try to keep the linked video to less than 34 minutes and 11 seconds if possible, please.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Page 312 of 2,277 1 2 310 311 312 313 314 2276 2277

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

471 members (1minute, 2500HD, 1beaver_shooter, 1OntarioJim, 280Ackleyrized, 219 Wasp, 48 invisible), 2,153 guests, and 1,139 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,269
Posts18,504,956
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.